Loe Pesci Loe Pesci! Ohhh Bitch ass Loe Pesci!!!

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by hfk1987, Jun 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tradish

Tradish illest alive

its not a comedy club.:cool3:
    test
  2. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

You just said it yourself. Here, I'll bold it for you.

Now go back to what I first said bro:
    "Another fact is that judges are often retarded. I can't say I'd "put up" money against a comedian battler either. Especially in Canada.

It's just not a smart business decision."

Now why do I say judges are often retarded? That's because judges will always have preferences. It's a judge's job to IGNORE those preferences when judging a battle. However... judges are often retarded. They don't know their job, they think it's just to give their opinion. No; we don't care about your opinion because it's not important in the slightest. We're asking you to judge a battle. I actually may make a thread about this because I feel it's very important for people to realize this... the fact that they're so dense amazes me.

If I was judging Head ICE vs Cortez, I would've given it to Cortez. I enjoyed Head ICE more, and preferred his style, but the obvious victor of the battle was Cortez.

Who put more effort into their verses? Who was more efficient with their style, and put it all to the best use? These are things judges should take into consideration, NOT what style did I like more. LMAO what's the point of judges if it's just a big opinion party? Everyone is capable of an opinion, what makes theirs important? Nothing.

So now back to the topic at hand. Having known that judges don't know what their real job is... would you put their money in their hands when they're incapable of even knowing what we ask of them?

No. It's retarded.
    test
  3. XZionel

XZionel New Member

man you been on some real shit lately.
    test
  4. KingsCourtEnt

KingsCourtEnt Active Member

It's not a shooting range either. It's not a warzone

And comedy has been a part of hip hop since the beginning so I don't know what you are talking about.

I see your point EF but you can't seperate people from my opinion so you need people who's opinion is sound.

And that's why it's not 1 judge but judges

My issue is that it seems to only be retarted when it supports comedic style battling.
    test
  5. ErikForeman

Fact of the matter is, this is a rap battle. 90% of the time, comedy alone should not win a rap battle.

That's why most of the time it's valid imo.
    test
  6. KingsCourtEnt

Me I don't get entertained by generic lyrics that could be about anyone or from your last mixtape. Regardless of style my preference is direct punches. I like to know you wrote for the battle.

Clever comedic lyricism is actually very hard to do. i can see some of the comedic ones lack some delivery aspects of it. But how it's flowed is less important to me without a beat.

Lately in the discussions I have found it the default stance where it hasn't be valid.

I don't look at this as a rapping competition. THis is a rap battle there is a difference.
    test
  7. attxlatt

attxlatt New Member

it all comes down to what people put first the RAP part or the battle part of "rap battle"

i agree comedy alone shouldnt win a rap battle, especially when its recycled playboy jokes *cough* CHARRON *cough*. I believe the 2 most important elements is bars then performance.
    test
  8. ErikForeman

Like I said, comedy ALONE. Haha

Alot of battlers have been doing this. When your setups are absolute garbage and your opponent's setups are not, you are losing the battle. Rap well, then worry about saying funny things.
    test
  9. attxlatt

attxlatt New Member

this. Someone message HFK + Charron this please... :funny::funny:
    test
  10. Tradish

Tradish illest alive

u guys dont give charron enuff credit...imo.
    test
  11. KingsCourtEnt

Rapping well without saying anything of note at your opponent shouldn't win you the battle either. When you setup with some intricate lyricism but don't saymuch with your punches

WHen you don't entertan the crowd and make people have to google just to get what you are saying Again it can go either way.

It's finding a mix. As I said someone rapping a verse off there last mixtape isn't going to impress me in a battle
    test
  12. attxlatt

attxlatt New Member

no i will give charron credit he has potential. In his Jwalker and Sandman battles he was good and i think they are still his best battles and he showed potential (he was still spitting some wack filler "why would you wear that outside and comb your hair with such pride? wtf?) but he has some bodybag stuff like that john ritter/bitch of the dot scheme. Then he caught the HFK bug and now thinks hes the class clown and i cant watch him im sorry

please read this charron
    test
  13. ErikForeman

I agree. Never said rapping alone gets it tbh
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.