Loe Pesci Loe Pesci! Ohhh Bitch ass Loe Pesci!!!

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by hfk1987, Jun 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blanco_

Blanco_ Pacman GotTheGatMan

Murda Mook would give Bender the Young Hot treatment, actually even worse cause despite losing bad, Young Hot gave a good account of himself, Bender wouldn't.
    test
  2. PriceAintRight

PriceAintRight Never been to TRL

That is an extremely strong opinion. One I can understand you having as a fan. I'm not a card carrying member of eithers fan club, but I think Bender would do better than people expect.

Besides, it would boil down to a "Style/Substance War", where folks that dig either style would argue on RM for 2100 pages. Dead serious. 2100 pages.
    test
  3. ZeroByDivide

ZeroByDivide gg

Hmm, nah.
    test
  4. FINALPOST

FINALPOST New Member

IN CASE YOU FORGOT ABOUT MOOKS 1ST VS YOUNG HOT

test
  5. Blanco_

Name one attribute that Bender has over Mook?......You can't name one you bitch made faggot, Mook battling Bender would be like a prime Mike Tyson against a featherweight journeyman.
    test
  6. ZeroByDivide

ZeroByDivide gg

Bender's second vs Miracle is better.
    test
  7. WuTangintheCut

WuTangintheCut Well-Known Member

top 5 round all time
    test
  8. Blanco_

Only on Rapmusic.com is that an extremely strong opinion, everyplace else its just a foregone conclusion.
    test
  9. ZeroByDivide

ZeroByDivide gg

His writtens?

Wow you're mad. I'm goin to sleep.
    test
  10. Blanco_

Mook's 3rd verses Lux and Jones is wayyyyyy better.
    test
  11. PriceAintRight

PriceAintRight Never been to TRL

Loe Pesci approves the turn this thread has taken. It was all apart of his master scheme.

Fuckin Dick Dastardly, you are, Peshford.
    test
  12. Riot

Riot The Dark Hero.

Mook would kill Bender, imo.

Also, I don't think this thread is gonna end for awhile.

Biotch! You wish you had a phone like mine...
    test
  13. FINALPOST

FINALPOST New Member

As much as Loe Pesci rides BENDERs Dick I doubt even he would say BENDER has a chance vs MOOK. But Zero is taking it to another level
    test
  14. Riot

Riot The Dark Hero.

If Bender was at his best and Mook just came aiight then it might be entertaining. Bender is not horrible, I do like his style and he is decent with the Pen and depending if the battle was a KOTD, GT or URL depends on how bad Mook would Murda Bender.

Biotch! You wish you had a phone like mine...
    test
  15. Blanco_

This is just the 2nd half of Mook 3rd round verse to Serius Jones, Bender ain't fucking with this level of writtens.

"Whoever backing this man they losing money willingly cause he's not an asset he's a liability, if you ain't got no cake then you in a hating position, I got my bills up but nah man I don't play for the Pistons, you spraying a biscuit, that's a bigger myth then chicks who strip just to pay their tuition,listen your prom was 99 you a has been,you 30 trying to get signed off battling,Serius its over, no I'm serious its over,this we be more interesting if we was ten years older, there's reasons why he trash I can't give him an answer but just know my verses get worser they compare them to cancer, I'm strapped with two black panthers,but they ain't about the rally,they gonna leave his brains out in somebody's alley and when I get on I'm skeeting in Halle and in my hood we'll get you conned but motherfuck a Denali,you don't want me on your ass cause if Murda Mook seeking you I bet your shadow will wanna walk across the street from you,and I don't normally battle losers but this is a new year and new day he got two L's under his belt his last name should be Cool J, these people don't believe anything that you say, he never made a corner sell,he tell the tallest tales, if his name was Pinocchio and spit a verse about drugs his nose would be long as hell, now ask ya man we know why we calling him a chump cause his car is like a bad battery always getting jumped, I'm the general I'm in the war, I'm always in the front,run in ya building if you want, I'm in the hallway with the pump,ready for him to put the key in the lock,he hear it cocked,now he walking that long road with G-O-D at the top,Murda ain't bashful either he O-D with them shots,he make it so his whole family can't see him,go for the kill, fuck an I-V in the dot,look at his face he thinking why me getting shot, I dare you try robbing me in the spot,we turning Pac-man all he start seeing is dots, dot on his head,dot on his heart,dot on his leg.........
    test
  16. Midemceeon

Midemceeon New Member

thats not entirely true
    its not a "date" but there is a competitive component to it
    therefore both battlers needto have a strategy to show that they are somehow better then their opponent without sacrificing their artistic intergirty. AKA there needs to be a reason

hfk and pesci doesnt makes sense because loe doesnt care
    loe doesnt think hfk is worthy so he wouldnt give a conscious effort and even if he did we all know how it would play out. loe would lyrically destroy him and hfk would come with mom jokes and self depreciation humor just like he did pat stay.
    we've seen that movie before

they wouldnt be on the same wavelengh because hfk is trying to prove something
    loe isnt.
    he knows, I know and you and the rest of rapmusic.com knows that loe is better overall

case in point this isnt competitive. only one of them is actually trying to prove something and its a waste of writing for loe

therefore it doesnt make sense
    test
  17. Spacelab

Spacelab Well-Known Member

SHOTS FIRED

seriously, you two would make a very entertaining battle
    test
  18. Caustic

Caustic H.ated N.ow I.n C.anada

i love this place
    test
  19. Midemceeon

Midemceeon New Member

another thing i dont fucking get is that caustic has proved time and time again that he can improve

why are people comparing him to hfk at all or even talking about him in the same light
    he writes to the competition and has had flashes of brillance
    he needs a challenge, someone to kick his ass

caustic has skill... its not hard to see his untapped potiential
    test
  20. Blanco_

When is Frank Stacks next battle?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.