Loe Pesci Loe Pesci! Ohhh Bitch ass Loe Pesci!!!

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by hfk1987, Jun 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Loe Pesci

Loe Pesci New Member

How is HFK the entertainer ?
    The only time people really talk about his battles ... its cause he jerked someone
    and i aint TOMBOUT bathing with triple C.
    test
  2. qwerty100

qwerty100 New Member

bump!
    test
  3. BasedDIGLETT

BasedDIGLETT KINGLETT

bodied by photobucket
    test
  4. KingsCourtEnt

KingsCourtEnt Active Member

For these heated battles I don't see why the pay to go down. I want to know WHO Pesci expects to be paid from? He's the president of the league. Charron vs Pesci in Montreal would be a amazing Headliner match for the MOntreal division. Or how How about about Charron/HFk vs Pesci/Osa or Bender.
    And if you going to talk trash about a battler than be ready to back it up If a rapper is below you battling they should be below you talking shit about them. If you are going to post trash and basically troll than prove your point but crushing. It's like talking trash to a guy telling him how bad you could kick his ass if you wanted to but turn him down when he challenges you
    People can call robbery but HFK beat Osa. Why not do it out of revenge for HinduKush.
    WHo else in KOTD would Pesci battle without getting paid?
    People are asking why Pesci should do this? How about because he's an MC What happened to the heart of the MC. Remember when we battled just to prove you are better. Do we remember rapping before Youtube views. Caustic are you willing to prove HFK is not on your level by battling him or are you just talking on a message board. I haven't seen a Caustic performance in a long time that I would say body HFK

I will say this. Charron vs Caustic Charron would win that battle.
    test
  5. BasedDIGLETT

BasedDIGLETT KINGLETT

you fucking canadians slay me with this shit

you all love corny gimmicks
    test
  6. onlyoneq

onlyoneq New Member

lmao bodied
    test
  7. wizrd_of_nom

wizrd_of_nom New Member

HFK did NOT beat Osa. CAPITALIZED.
    test
  8. KingsCourtEnt

No I just understand real hip hop when MC's where real MC's. When REAL M.C's have beef you settle that on the mic. That's the whole point of rap battling. So if there is true dislike with battlers than just battle and settle it
    test
  9. Tradish

Tradish illest alive

pesci: I dont want to battle u. if you want me to battle you, you must payme.

hfk: Im not gonna pay you so were not battling.

this thread is running of pure politics after that...the hiphop elitist know how to beat a dead horse, shit on and hate on everyone who dont conform.

charron in sweden should atleast tell u it has gone pass the lil box ur stuck in, theres more to take in.
    test
  10. BasedDIGLETT

BasedDIGLETT KINGLETT

someone calling HFK and charron ''REAL MCS'' yep obviously a canadian
    test
  11. xRazziax

xRazziax ╭∩╮⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠╭∩╮ v2.0

man im havin a hard time understanding anyone who thinks it's wrong for a rapper to have an ego. if you actually listen to seether and staind most of the time, but like GT and KOTD as alternative entertainment because HFK says goofy shit with a lisp, by all means... you are justified to hate on pesci in here

but if you still consider hip hop to be a reputable, or even salvagable artform that is worth taking serious, you ought to appreciate most of what pesci does. if i had as many people paying attention to me as pesh has, i'd be airing out the soulja boy's of the battle scene too. fuck that lame shit.
    test
  12. sporilla

sporilla Member

for real though hfk and charron fans are the worst why would pesci battle them none of those fucks will buy his album. there 14 yr olds into mom jokes and shit. i dont mind them charron is a dope freestyler but the over reactions they get for lame jokes is ridiculous. pesci vs qp letts goooo
    test
  13. Tricky P

Tricky P Well-Known Member

i never understood the whole "stylistically these guys wouldn't mesh well so i don't wanna see them battle" shpeel. they're not going on a fucking date they're battling each other. the best most classic battles are usually between people who represent completely different spheres of society/hip-hop.
    eg. Hollahan vs Twist, DNA vs Rone etc.
    test
  14. KingsCourtEnt

Yeah because Charron proving to be one of the best freestylers in the generation of hip hop has nothing to do with being an MC right?

I am personally not the biggest HFK fan but he has a good record and on principle I agree with his point. I think Pesci would win, but I don't see the reason for the battle not to happen.

Charron is a real battle MC if there is one. The one time him and Pesci would be in the ring together on the 2 on 2 Charron carried him.

And your responses against Canadians show your ignorance and lack of real point. Which is why you can't form and intelligent discussion
    test
  15. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Settle it on the mic

Without a mic

LOLWUT
    test
  16. Loe Pesci

Loe Pesci New Member

test
  17. PriceAintRight

PriceAintRight Never been to TRL

Tricky P with the logic alley oop. Kings Court with the monster dunk.
    test
  18. Tradish

Tradish illest alive

aint even no beat, the main aspect of rap.

battle slam poetry, how does it work?
    test
  19. THE CRUNK GHOST

THE CRUNK GHOST 3PEATERS

i dont get it

back in my day, 2 mc's would settle their differences on the mic. because if they didn't, a proud liar could get his mouth wired

i guess it's different now
    test
  20. KingsCourtEnt

I would hope you are smart enough to understand what I mean. People that know me know I NEVER support the MC that's not wanting to battle, when I feel it makes no sense. To me I see this as ducking with whatever excuse you want to put to it
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.