Loe Pesci Loe Pesci! Ohhh Bitch ass Loe Pesci!!!

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by hfk1987, Jun 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hfk1987

hfk1987 Member

Allright, not everyone has to read this but I decided to write some troof. I met Loe Pesci long time ago. It was my third ever battle and it was vs mischief. Pesci didn’t start battling yet and he was there to support Osa that night cause he was battling Noah 23. Pesci came up to me saying how he feels like im one of the best in kotd and talked about how he loves my style and shit. Then he asked me for a cigarette outside and asked me if he could spit me a sixteen. Also he mentioned he really wanted to spit it for me cause “my opinion really matters” to him and all that. So I thought he’s a pretty cool guy, told him he had good bars and gave him props for it.
    Then he battled feel good at the next event and won and that’s when he jumped on his high horse and began talking shit about a lot of people in the league. In the meantime, he would always message me on msn and send me his bars (round 1 to round 3 to ot) that he had for his opponents and ask for my approval on every bar. I did not mind any of this cause I actually thought he’s a good dude and I liked a lot of his lines. Plus, who the fuck am I to act better than anyone?
    Then the day came. I battle his boy Osa and beat him. From that day, he started to hate. Writing dumb shit on my wall, talking shit to people about me and saying im not a real rapper and all that stuff. So I guess from then on, me and Pesci haven’t really been cool.
    But all the shit he says about me doesn’t really bother me because at the end of the day, I know he loves my videos and I was once one of his favorite KOTD battlers.
    I’ve asked Pesci to battle me many times in the past and he has always said no because he believes that he should get paid to battle me. Charron has offered to battle Pesci many times as well and he has said the same thing. I really doubt that money is the issue now. I just think that he knows we would beat him. Because im sure he makes enough dough off his album and stuff so him getting paid is just an excuse not to battle me.
    Pesci is a great rapper and I will always say that but he is not a better battler than me and I will prove that if he accepts this challenge. I will come with bars and I guarantee to write my ass off for this battle and put this faggot in his spot. Anyways I know he will not accept this challenge but if he does, I am down whenever. I’m already battling redzer at WD2 but I don’t mind taking two battles in two days.
    Plus, if he thinks hes a “real rapper’, ill even battle him at URL if it somehow gets setup but im sure that would never happen lol.
    Pesci started battling after I did and I do not feel like he deserves any money to battle me because I will always remember him as my fan.
    I am not writing all this to say I’m the best cause I obviously am not and I got a lot of improving to do. A lot of people feel I suck and I don’t hate on that because not everyone wants to hear a fat Persian with a lisp tell jokes. But when I do wanna come serious, I can and right now I just wanna prove that I can fucking body this lil faggot.
    You’ve been ducking me for too long Pesci. Its time to man up and back up all that shit talk.
    And just to add, everything I said is true. I hope my mother gets cancer and dies if any of this is not true. (and I love my mother)
    So battle me and I guarantee to body you. I will not pay you shit to battle but I will bet money.
    LET’S GOOOO!
    test
  2. Browser

Browser 455450

test
  3. PriceAintRight

PriceAintRight Never been to TRL

test
  4. KaseyJohnson

KaseyJohnson New & Improved

hfk no just no...
    test
  5. Laugh N' Stalk

Laugh N' Stalk Well-Known Member

There's a line forming, hfk. You can cut in front of charron but Tunk is ahead of you.
    test
  6. Blanco_

Blanco_ Pacman GotTheGatMan

Interesting......
    test
  7. Dennis Choppa

Dennis Choppa ★★★★★★★★★★★★ ★★★★★★★★★★★★

hfk killed osa

u my nigga fubar
    test
  8. hfk1987

hfk1987 Member

respectz homey
    test
  9. JBCizzle

JBCizzle Fighting White Lightning

**Quickly runs to make popcorn, this could be a while.
    test
  10. mdk

mdk i dump and i sprout

this is entertaining, i am entertained
    test
  11. KRich662

KRich662 Well-Known Member

I thought HFK had a red name
    test
  12. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Space your paragraphs man.
    test
  13. Dennis Choppa

Dennis Choppa ★★★★★★★★★★★★ ★★★★★★★★★★★★

pesci responds at :08 of this vid:

[youtube]rw-cBQFrnjc[/youtube]
    test
  14. JBCizzle

JBCizzle Fighting White Lightning

Nope. I'm not exactly sure what the criteria is to get a red name (other than being a battler) but he along with many other battlers still have green names.
    test
  15. Enormus

Enormus New Member

Pesci should get paid for that battle.
    test
  16. Browser

Browser 455450

Pesci would body Charron and HFK 1x2 js
    test
  17. Ribo Nuke

Ribo Nuke Audiodidact

nuff respek