loe pesci choke intentional?

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by kenchilla, Sep 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Get 2 Da Choppa

Get 2 Da Choppa Well-Known Member

Pesci is arguably the best in kotd
    test
  2. kenchilla

kenchilla New Member

haha leaned @ "kenchilla:eek:bama is kenyan"
    test
  3. kenchilla

kenchilla New Member

pesci can we get some info on the choke?
    test
  4. drewthetruth

drewthetruth ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

bender, pecsi, justice, that other indian boy with glasses(not choppa), where yall at??
    test
  5. kenchilla

kenchilla New Member

loe pesci is supposed to be postin a blog so i guess well find out soon enough
    test
  6. drewthetruth

well bender has been in this thread a few times and has yet to comment so i kno hes hiding the truth
    test
  7. GASP

GASP ¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

Haha discussing something like this for so long and so seriously?

You guys are so sad.. :(
    test
  8. GASP

Ooohhh metalheads and goths are so not alike, what a statement babyyy!!

I see them as the same tho.. Retarded nerds who strive for attention with their gross sense of fashion and music that hurts not only the ears but the soul as well
    test
  9. drewthetruth

nigga u need to believe
    stop thinkin nigga
    test
  10. GASP

It did look kinda suspicious, nigga
    But I don't see WHY he would do it
    test
  11. kenchilla

kenchilla New Member

who gives a shit why he did it honestly? he did it so shut the fuck up about WHY.
    test
  12. GASP

The point is I need to know WHY he did it to BELIEVE he did it, lil heffa
    test
  13. kenchilla

kenchilla New Member

only he and those who were involved know why. just because you jack off to these battles doesnt mean you need to know, stfu pussy.
    test
  14. GASP

Haha, the one that jacks off to battles is ME??
    I could give a fuck less if rap battles were abolished tbh, let alone that I'd make a nerdy ass thread like this like my life depended on it... Now the guy who did that?? That's a fucking lifeless nerd
    test
  15. SuomiMetal

SuomiMetal \m/

You just described a culture you don't understand as lame just because you don't understand it. Did metalhead and/or goth kids beat you up in high school? You must have been really low on the social totem.

Haha, we don't all dress the same you ignorant dipshit. You're just reaching and simultaneously proving that you don't even know what you're talking about. Just because you never left your little box of musical safety doesn't mean that others are unwilling to expand their aural horizons.

Music that hurts not only the ears but the soul as well? Not only could that also be applied to hip hop, but it also shows how much of a pussy you are. Perhaps you should actually understand something before you comment on it, lest you look like a mindless little boy.
    test
  16. GASP

Haha metalheads beat me up??
    They're usually nerdy as fuck and without friends, loning in a corner.. Arms thin as fuck and heads down.. They didn't even dare looking at a cool nigga like me..

And yes, your music sucks.. In order to listen to that crap your IQ must be imbecility status.. Your dress code is ugly as fuck and so is your fucking make-up that makes no sense...

You think you're making a statement or something? Pretending that the world isn't capable of seeing the beauty you guys see.. Well every sub group thinks this way except yours is one of those that the rest of the world ridicules.

I've never seen an attractive metal head in my life.. So loser, loner, nerd and ugly are the first criteria to join in?
    test
  17. RileyFreeman

RileyFreeman The General

thats 2 consecutive battles ive watched of loe choking. and i thought he was dope when i first saw him. im sure its hard to remember all those lines but 2 in a row is not a good look
    test
  18. SuomiMetal

SuomiMetal \m/

Again, you're talking about a subgroup of the whole picture here. Every post you make is dripping with ignorant, close-minded bullshit.

No, I think I'm enjoying music that I enjoy. You think that you're making a statement by telling me your tastes are better, in which they certainly are not. I don't pretend shit, I enjoy the music that I like, and I don't push the shit on anyone who isn't interested.

God damn, you are too stupid to even argue with. Your tiny little scope of the world in Holland is not representative of everywhere else. Shit is different everywhere you go. You're just trying to talk shit about things you don't understand, which makes you a hater.

Most, if not all, of the stupidity you're spewing could be applied to hip hop, which just goes to show how bad you are at trolling when you can't even deviate outside of generalizations that can apply to any group, and especially hip hop.

You are the lamest troll on here.
    test
  19. teacozy

teacozy New Member

This thread is old meme and lame and Drew needs to stop bumping shit like it's funny, but Suomi clearly got that.

Gasp, my dude, if you actually knew anything about metal as a community you wouldn't be so quick to make these weird generalizations. The shit is just as varied as the hip-hop community in terms of sub-genre, dress, and sub-culture, if not arguably moreso.
    test
  20. GASP

Bla bla bla, your avatar says it all..
    How you can think crap like that is cool is way beyond me

Metal fans are faggots, end of story..

And that hip-hop example is crap..

90% of the people who listen to hip-hop are retarded anyways
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.