Loaded lux vs head ice???

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Themendoza08, Jan 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IKNOWALL

IKNOWALL Well-Known Member

Looks like they are doing the event themselves.
    test
  2. angel p

angel p ++++++

in all honesty.. i would prefer head ice vs swave sevah.. but seeing head ice battle again would be dope.
    test
  3. Tiger Ty Fan

Tiger Ty Fan Tiger Circle Blackbelt

Lux vs his idol. This battle would be great.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  4. Caustic

Caustic H.ated N.ow I.n C.anada

URL need Lux like GT need Hom
    test
  5. Lee Taylor

Lee Taylor Well-Known Member

this could revamp lion denz and gladiators. I actually see people going there, rather then url if this is happening and gets released.
    test
  6. DahStoryTella

DahStoryTella knowledge of self

I doubt this will happen, but it'd be interesting. I'm a fan of both.
    test
  7. iSick303

iSick303 knew pac, pop

i fuckin hope this goes down, would be sick
    test
  8. willyword

willyword New Member

aye verb is on twitter heard from his sources that it's official so i don't know it might... wth though... Lux would never come back and battle hollow, verb etc... he just wants a bodybag... but i'm no given any more stripes on this one... don't get me wrong i fuk wit lux...pause... but let's be serious
    test
  9. digitalboy

digitalboy New Member

I really hope ICE writes for this like he use to do in the old days off cam & not just resort to verses from his songs. If he actually prepares, this could be CLASSIC and no where near a bodybag, fuk what y'all talking about. Smh, ICE birthed Lux & that's not even disrespect.
    test
  10. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

ICE is a fucking legend.
    test
  11. IKNOWALL

IKNOWALL Well-Known Member

Shocking again this nigga talking about shit he dont know about. Lux was down to battle hollow on GT to the point they had 3 way conversation with hollow drect and Lux. But Lux wanted more money that GT was willing to offer. This was last month too by the way.
    test
  12. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

I hope Lux get back n the ring, but if he was battlng Iron Solomon? DING DING! GREATEST BATTLE EVA!
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  13. Slick Ick

Slick Ick New Member

this battle would be amazing, and ICE is good. Smoove as all getout. Anyone else remember that one cypher where he had a line like, 'i seen the ground move... i wasn't movin wit it'? cause that shit was dope
    test
  14. Nomak

Nomak Active Member

Lux vs. Ice would be real sick. I would also love to see Ice vs. Swave. Same type of style.

Even though Head Ice is a legend, Lux would mop the floor with him.
    test
  15. Neanderthol

Neanderthol Well-Known Member

LML @ reality of tags
    Legends often don't know when to bow out gracefully -Ice seems to be entering into his Eric Dickerson on the Raiders/Falcons, Ewing on the Supersonics/Magic years.He might have a Favre in him but judging from his writing lately and inability to see his decline, I doubt it. That respect and legend status will make the return appear to be more of a task than the actual body hes gonna catch--its genius actually.
    test
  16. teacozy

teacozy New Member

Erik, who would you root for? I know this is kind of like Sophie's Choice for you.
    test
  17. followsmack

followsmack New Member

lmao at head ice being a legend. there can only be one gawd and thats mike frigging flamez
    test
  18. willyword

willyword New Member

^^exactly what i said in different words...:funny:

lux saying he would but then asking for a dumbass amount of money is just him saying..."i'm not gonna do it... but I will act like i am... keep my name relevant... and then say they wouldn't pay my fee"

this way it looks like i'm still not scared to battle and my name is still ringing out.. hell worst come to worse i'm gettin an extreme amount of money...

lux is just smarter than u so u couldn't figure it out... u really think lux doesn't know that they won't pay him a retarded amount....LMAO

A good example of talking about shit u don't know about is when u said in that other thread that "aye verb wants to battle conceited RIGHT NOW"... when all verb has said these last few weeks is he will battle no more period and doesn't want to battle any more period...LMAO... but then u got called out and avoided the thread.... come on guy step ur bullshit game up
    test
  19. followsmack

followsmack New Member

how much did lux want?
    test
  20. willyword

willyword New Member

^^IKNOWALL should be able to field this question... he probably has a fake number and everything:funny:
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.