LMFAOOAOOO, Nail in the fuckin coffin for ComplexNY

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Huey Fig Newton, May 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Punches

Punches a.k.a UH OH

*giggles*

Hell Rell said the EXACT same IV up the ER son too....
    test
  2. Sun Zoo

Sun Zoo Speech is my Hammer

[​IMG]
    test
  3. r.a.v

r.a.v whats hood

damn

its pathetic how domen strives for attention
    its also pathetic how complex had a fake girl and bites lines
    also emcee goddess just got shitted completely on by skrybe...damn haha
    test
  4. Bless™

Bless™ Hollow Slice Kills

lol i must've missed this,
    if ANY of this is true then kid please, kill yourself [funny]
    test
  5. deadweather

deadweather ******

test
  6. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

dear god do i have to read this bullshit
    test
  7. Predator INC

Predator INC New Member

Man as probably one of the few real niggas on this board Ima drop it like its hot on yall. First off before I get started I aint an alias. check the ip. Also yall needa find somethin better to do with ya time then gossip like female bitches about other niggas. yall needa worry about yaself instead of other niggas. that shits lame and homo. Feels like a mothafuckin beautyshop or somethin. when are yall niggas gonna learn to shut ya mothafuckin mouths? Man its sad that jeff has to pay for a board where nothin but bullshit goes on. Are y'all lifes so pathetic you gotta diss on someone halfway around the country? fuck all you bitches and hoe ass niggas man. My real niggas feel this man. Yall needa go outside and get some pussy but i guess yall would be conisdered lesbians. What a shame this board is full of bitch ass wiggers and niggas. fuck all yall. The only part of the forum thats even worth anything is the introspectrum and even that part of the board has turned to shit.
    test
  8. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

I'd say not...save yourself the humiliation asshat.
    test
  9. SnakeMc

SnakeMc New Member

*DEAD*!!!!

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

SONNED TO THE MAX.
    test
  10. Huey Fig Newton

Huey Fig Newton Rebel-He-Is

LOL @ niggas tryin to attack me when Nimrod was the one who asked me about personals which I just so happen to stumble upon, get off my dick...I got enough pubes coverin it.
    test
  11. Cluster-One

Cluster-One Active Member

how any of you have friends or pull women in real life is beyond me. this shit is fuckin ridiculous.

if i were a psychiatrist and had to treat suicidal teens, i'd direct them here and let them read one of these threads. if thet doesn't raise their self esteem level ten fold, i don't know what will.

this arguing back and forth is fuckin comedy to the max. and speaking of comedy, i can't help but piss myself everytime Nimrod makes fun of someone. he does it so fuckin perfectly and with purpose, it's unreal. i don't know how no one he dissed hasn't killed himself yet. that shit takes finesse. he just on a whole other level. or maybe it's because i can imagine his voice saying what he types which makes it so funny, and then he says FRUCK and i proceed to urinate everywhere around me cause i can actually picture him typing those shits onhis sidekick with his tongue out mouthing that shit.

LMFAO i cant go on man..
    test
  12. Dely

Dely In The Trap

wow d omen rides every 'top cat' on this fuckin site .. dude is pathetic as shyt .. he do whateva it takes to get noticed .. he cant do it fuckin rappin, so he does it by ridin cock all damn day .. nobody cant tell me they dont see that shyt
    test
  13. r.a.v

r.a.v whats hood

i been saying that shit^
    test
  14. JoeSmoke Dope

JoeSmoke Dope New Member

yeah everyone sees that shit. by far one of the corniest n!ggas on here, and the fact he did nim research shows what kinda bitch he truly is. the fact that nimrod had this muthafucka do that is pathetic as well. nimrod couldnt beat complex without having "Dirt" on him so he calling his cheerleader Omen to dig it up. their all on aim plotting against a pussy emcee ... WOW thats why n1ggas be laughing at hardcore posters cuz their fucking clowns ..

hahahaha
    test
  15. Milli Monotone

Milli Monotone Mr. Like I Give A

I got some advice for d. omen

be your own man, stay off the next persons nuts
    test
  16. Rich Dullwasp

Rich Dullwasp New Member

Hahaha. Its so blatent.
    test
  17. -GZ-

-GZ- Posts Unfunny Pics

word
    test
  18. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

yo.. whats good
    test
  19. Haze

Haze I hear the streets

"he cant do it fuckin rappin, so he does it by ridin cock all damn day ."

lol

funny shit .

and yeah i see it and i barely post here
    test
  20. Huey Fig Newton

Huey Fig Newton Rebel-He-Is

who the fuck is a "top cat" on this site? do you even realize what your saying? by the looks of it the only motherfucka here putting Rapmusic.com members on a pedestal is YOURSELF you faggot. who cares about attention on a rap board? anyone who is really out there grindin, gettin their name out there, makin moves, workin with people who are actually goin somewhere wouldn't be worried who is who friend on a ONLINE RAP FORUM.

thats all you bitches care about, it MUST be...it couldn't possibly be anything that else...that's why you feel the need to ALWAYS talk shit and run ya mouth for no reason...what you mad nobody peepin a dely song? no one looks up to dely? dely don't have anyone to consider a dickrider for himself? you a female and I'd spit in your face with any given opportunity.

and what kind of moron are you? a complete moron or a fuckin moron? I don't even know which to classify you as...take your pick.

Nim didn't make me do anything you jackfaggot...I said in the beginning of my post I told him I didn't know anything and I was gonna leave it at that but the fact it was complex, a dude who is suspect of havin fake net wifeys...what would stop him from bitin some lines? no one is plotting shit...if seeing if theres personals on someone is "plotting" then our plot is out the open so what would be the point? dee dee deee youuuurrr retarrdddeeeed.

aww you jealous lil d. omen who lost round 1 in a net tourney is nimrod's boy? I bet you lose sleep at night don't you? it's okay dubby wubby...heres Nimrods t shirt that he wore when he recorded for the 2004 GRB finals to wipe your tears with, better now?

fuck, did you hear my 6 Minutes of Death collab? ah wait I dont gotta ask...NIMROD was on it, of course you peeped it.

please don't go into cardiac arrest?

ey dub...

guess what?

I'ma prolly hang out with Nimrod this summer.....

you mad??

you maaaaad nigga?

course you are.

fuckin females..ahahahah [funny] @ niggas jealous cuz they worship the ground a nigga posts on and I treat him like any other nigga on the net.

rofl rofl rofl

hillllaaarrriooouuuusssss.

wait a minute...oh shit, Dub L...you did a MIXTAPE with Nimrod and your myspace only has 300+ plays with 7 today, while terrorist mermaid D. Omen has 24??

daammmnn....you must be mad as shit son, shit I know I'd be mad too if a kid that's prolly more than 6 younger than me music get more plays than mine, especially since he a "fake blood".

LMMAMLMFAOMFLMFOAORMROFL

who else wanna co sign? I might throw in some red text later.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.