LMFAOOAOOO, Nail in the fuckin coffin for ComplexNY

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Huey Fig Newton, May 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deadweather

deadweather ******

in the mood for a fight? i'll pass kiddo
    test
  2. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

Goddess is the biggest fag alive.

No matter who's right or who's wrong or what the situation, he's gonna defend the losers and play devil's advocate to everything factual.

Dude is a clown.

lol @ no sympathy for nimrod who is the worst emcee alive apparently, but goddess is gonna defend complex to the fucking death...lmmfao...how fucking lame and retarded is that...lol
    test
  3. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

what the fuck are you talking about, faggot? when did i defend guy? i said hes a fuckin loser and a biter and a weasel, what more do you want? i just happen to thin kthat repeatedly dragging things on for longer than normal is fuckin corny and pathetic. OOH OOH THIS GUY BITES LYRICS TOO!! LETS GO MAKE THREADS. get off his dick already you leaches.

skrybe shut the fuck up you imbecile.
    test
  4. deadweather

deadweather ******

ever notice you're always engaged in some kind of argument?
    test
  5. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

do you notice that has nothing to do with anything? thx for the random observation, idiot. at least it wasnt a random lie this time, you miserable prick.
    test
  6. deadweather

deadweather ******

lol you're the most hostile and angry person on this site.
    test
  7. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

the two of you would actually make a stunning couple.

and yeah goddess....we really dragged this shit out.

even tho it was two totally different things...shuut your dumbass up.

yeah fellas we caught him lying last month so we have to let him slide for biting...God forbid he gets caught up twice...what would emcee goddess think about us if we did that?

lmmfao...I can honestly call you worse than favian...he's just a misguided...you on the other hand...are a total fucking lameball.

How many months did you spend doing that fake dely shit with Xorcist? Thats what I thought....shut your hypocritical dislexic ged having ass up.
    test
  8. deadweather

deadweather ******

skrybe, you know for a fact i will concede a point if i'm wrong.
    and i've been wrong.

this kid is relentlessly ignorant
    test
  9. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

your dumbass brought up that damn lil flip verse in EVERY DELY THREAD for like 3 months straight...lol
    test
  10. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

THe dude who took his fucking name as a way to make an ongoing joke of some feminine emcee says we need to lighten up cuz this is draggin on too much.

THe dude who has aliases like 'NimrodsDad' and fakedely...

your entire fucking existance on this board is to make fun of some other cat who I have never even seen post...

but your calling us losers for making a thread that complex bit...

after ALLL those threads you made as nimrodsdad and the fake dely? YOu would make 5 different threads at a time with those names...lol

wow...you are the biggest fucking joke alive...lmmfao

you couldnt keep dely's name out of your mouth to the point where he didnt even hardly post anymore cuz he got tired of seeing your bullshit...

but we're losers cuz we discuss complex too much.

stab yourself...preferably somewhere in the groin region...
    test
  11. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

why do fags persist in playing the fuck out of themselves.
    test
  12. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

EXACTLY@ skrybe, u underplayed it tho, he kept the nimrods dad alias for YEARS, and was KNOWN as nimrods dad all over the site, it wasnt just a couple threads

its like he sits on his chair, feels so fuckin loserish, and then has the audacity to call somebody else a loser for makingn a thread about somebody biting textcee lines

what the FUCK should anybody be making threads about, if they shouldnt be exposin dudes biting text lines?

what the FRUCK????????? isnt a tournament goin on? isnt this a fuckin rap board?

out of all the BULLSHIT you participate in, out of all the BULLSHIT IMs u message me w ith at 4 am in th emorning, 99% of which i ignore, because they are SOOOOOO FUCKIN useless

like u'd message me with the most STUPID useless shit on EARTH, with absolutely NO POINT

and then u have the gaul, the fuckin audacity, the fuckin balls to come in here and call somebody a loser for making a post about biting?

i fuckin LOVEEEE how u always call me wack, but yet i would fuckin DESTROY YOU

like wow, u actually think ur a better mc than me??? u have to be kidding me

and i fuckin DESPISE BATTLING now, u've probably never even made a full song in ur life, and ur talkin shit?

look at ur fuckin pics, not only are u hideous, but ur a fuckin CORN BALL, u look liek a complete fuckin DORK

u have absolutely NO smoothness to your entire fuckin persona, u are fuckin publicly AWKWARD

point blank

u live an AWKWARD existence, and you fuckin KNOW IT, thats why u act like that on line

post ur decreped pics again so we can laugh
    test
  13. Hibernation

Hibernation Well-Known Member

ahahahahaha

This Board Gets More And More Hostile As Time Goes By

5 Years From Now, People Are Going To Be Posting Audio Clips Of Them Spewing Blood In Anger Like "SEE WHAT YOU DID YOU PATHETIC UGLY LOSER"
    test
  14. JoeSmoke Dope

JoeSmoke Dope New Member

EmceeGoddess is a fucking loser who spends all his money on poker. Moma's boy ..

but he didnt defend the loser that bit rhymes, he blasted online folks plotting on aim against someone so fucking wack . which i agree is pathetic

i also noticed how Skrybe and Nimrod are co signing for each other now .. how cute, skrybe clowned nimrod so much, n!gga got humble as fuck around skyrbe and try to reach out to him .. Hahaha!!!

but thats is sweet domen, doing nimmy research maybe if he wins the tourney, u can lick his balls too !!
    test
  15. Milli Monotone

Milli Monotone Mr. Like I Give A

Im not even gonna front

biting textees is a step up from an online relationship...
    test
  16. djnokas

djnokas HSR

nimrod is so cute.

i want to rub my balls on his forehead and bump kenny chesney on surround sound.
    test
  17. Bless™

Bless™ Hollow Slice Kills

lmfao, who the fuck is this MCgoddess kid?

anyways, that biting incident looks pretty damn incriminating,
    i can't really speak on it too hard 'till the man in question defends himself..
    test
  18. Bless™

Bless™ Hollow Slice Kills

so true,
    this kid's been on some serious hard cock sucking activity from time i see him post on here.. nigga's riding a bunch of his online idols' testicle regions without restraint..

smh..
    test
  19. deadweather

deadweather ******

test
  20. S. Gatsby

S. Gatsby Who Da Fuck Axed U?

-Dead-
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.