LMFAO @ RVD COMPLETELY MISSING the VanDamintor

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by E. Fate, Aug 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

^ Nash told me himself.
    test
  2. Corey Feldman

Corey Feldman Generalissimo Abzkada

Giving Nash the book is really the only way they'll ever compete with WWE. The whole Austin vs. McMahon storyline was originally supposed to be Nash vs. McMahon (including the Bret Hart screwjob, which was going to happen when his first contract expired. That's why they did the supposed 20-year extention so they could wait a year or so and then actually do it) but Nash went to WCW before they could do it and started the NWO storyline, which was obviously a better angle. WCW was going to do Nash vs. Bischoff after the NWO angle was done, but McMahon and Russo stole Nash's storyline idea and used Austin instead. Needless to say, Nash vs. Bischoff would've been twice the draw Austin vs. McMahon was. WWF only became competitive with WCW when Nash started giving Vince Russo ideas because Nash liked the competition between the WWF and WCW. The reason Russo sucked as head booker in WCW is because Nash quit giving him good ideas to use. WCW died because a. Nash was removed as head booker and b. Nash was forced in to a kayfabe retirement which fans believed to be real because of Nash's amazing acting ability. Fans quit watching WCW in protest and ratings plummeted. Anything you've heard to the contrary is simply anti-Nash propoganda.
    test
  3. Corey Feldman

test
  4. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

I commend you for speaking 100% TRUTH.

Kevin Nash actually came up with the name "Stone Cold" as well. That tale about Steve's old wife telling him he better drink his coffee before it gets stone cold is exactly that... and old wive's tale. It's an inside joke that people take as literal. It was actually Nash's idea. He was putting on a comedy spectacle when he started to imitate what he thought Austin's wife might sound like in a British accent, and he's the one who said the words Stone Cold.
    test
  5. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

Goldberg really turned TNA down because he fears Kevin Nash. Kevin Nash also designs Don West's outfits. That's why Don West is the best dressed man in the wrestling world
    test
  6. Corey Feldman

Nash also told Jarrett not to wear those white pants, but Jarrett wouldn't listen. He really should have.

Not only did Austin get his name from Nash (you'll notice he changed it from "the Ringmaster" right around the time Nash left the WWF), but during his bit where he impersonated Austin's wife, Nash kept repeating the phrase "Stone cold! Stone cold!" in a really excited voice. Jim Ross blatantly stole that from Nash.
    test
  7. Macabre

Macabre via Fatality

For some reason, it actually looks better from that angle than the one we got on TV.
    test
  8. Macabre

Macabre via Fatality

It's been rumored that Nash had to injure his quad purposely in that WWE match because the force of the move that he was about to do would've paralyzed his opponent and badly injured the first three rows of the crowd.

The guy has morals.
    test
  9. why do u guys go from being real to being s arcastic?

it was actually interesting hearing about the kevin nash stuff cuz i never actually knew any of that

then i hear this guy making a stupid comment about nash paralyzing his opponent and 3 rows of the crowd.. wtf

is corey's post real or just a joke too?

if so, ya'll need lives. that shit isn't even funny.
    test
  10. Corey Feldman

Hahahahahahahaha
    test
  11. Al Murder U

Al Murder U Lyrically...

most of it is a joke.
    test
  12. Corey Feldman

Come on Mac, why did you have to ruin our perfectly honest discussion of Kevin Nash's greatness with your sarcasm?
    test
  13. Macabre

Macabre via Fatality

I got carried away.

Hearing all these great Nash facts but knowing no real ones caused me to make one up in order to look educated.

It's safe to say I underestimated the knowledge of Nash's audience.
    test
  14. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

Nash told all these stories on the Howard Stern show before. Hopefully he comes back on now that Stern is on Sirrius so that he can tell the really good ones..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.