LMAOOOOOOO old white man vs. young black man

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by FlyBoss, Jun 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PiffInDaBasket

PiffInDaBasket New Member

fuck that old ass lame

barack is president
    test
  2. ~OMagic~

~OMagic~ Well-Known Member

part of me wishes he would knocked old nigga out when he put hands on him, but I think the push was better.. just to show the old nigga how helpless he truely was in the situation

:funny:
    test
  3. FlyBoss

FlyBoss What up doe

yea im glad he showed the restraint not to knock him out

i personally would have backed him up until he stepped in the pond like that sopranos episode and made him converse with me while standing in water, like a bitch.
    test
  4. ~OMagic~

~OMagic~ Well-Known Member

You can just see this old nigga strollin up when the video starts looking for trouble. He put himself into that situation because he wanted some trouble.

I hope my life isn't this miserable when I'm old.. sit around the house all day on a fixed income looking for trouble with young people.

If I were the little nigga, I would research and find out exactly where the property lines are and I would walk my dog on the edge of it everyday, making sure he takes a shit right there where the old nigga can see me.

I would keep it civil and scoop up the poop, but I would make sure I was within my rights and walk my nigga there everyday.
    test
  5. Crack Pipe

Crack Pipe what Suarez called Evra!

typical thinking of the blacks
    :scared:
    test
  6. Flic.

Flic. N.O till I G.O

Lmaaooo this nigka look like Quota

Sent From Da Lightskndid Nigka Palace Via A Customized Experience
    test
  7. Flic.

Flic. N.O till I G.O

You can tell the young dude isn't a thug or any of that shit. Like most old white people he is prejudice and didn't want a black dude on his 'property'

Nigka pushed his old ass about 20 feet

Sent From Da Lightskndid Nigka Palace Via A Customized Experience
    test
  8. littleslimlocc

littleslimlocc New Member

holy fuck @ how badly i wanted to see that dude bomb on old man.

im not big on senior citizens gettin handled, but that dude deserved a certified ass whippin...

oh to see the rest of that vid!!
    test
  9. Ness Lee

Ness Lee I'm kind of a big deal

i want to officially welcome lil homie into the dark skinded palace. we claimin him b. sorry flic
    test
  10. R3flex

R3flex Smackin Ya Manses

why the fuck do old men think they intimidating at all?

that young nigga showed extra restraint cuz he wouldve lumped old dude hella easy.

I wouldve put old dude to sleep hella soon. Video wouldve been like 10 secs long.
    test
  11. MC Bill Buckner

MC Bill Buckner New Member

would have been great to see that push put that guy in the water.
    test
  12. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

i bet he broke his hip when he got pushed down too

lmao, smfh
    test
  13. Crack Pipe

old people are terrible... i hope ill never be that ignorant, but i think i will..

i already hate teens. i guess its all natural.

but the white got shown who is alpha
    test
  14. -MV-

-MV- Banned

deaaaaaddddd:funny:
    test
  15. Crack Pipe

test
  16. DrGreatness

DrGreatness New Member

The old guy is racist, outdated, and inept. But if you have the mental ability to ignore the failures of the old white man and look at it the situation from an ethical standpoint, old guy is correct. If you've got any level of intelligence and street smarts, you don't let random strangers roll through your backyard, whether its a rental property or a home.

If you're having a hard time understanding this, reverse the situation. Picture an old black man being trolled and filmed by young white kids who walk through the backyard of the old black man. After the black dude tells them to get the fuck out of his face and shoves them, the white kid shoves the old black dude like 15 feet. You're not going to be championing the white kid, because you know its fucked up for those white kids to be trolling an old man like that.
    test
  17. KRich662

KRich662 Well-Known Member

When have you ever known an old black man to go around trying to start shit with little kids?
    test
  18. DrGreatness

DrGreatness New Member

Be realistic. There are old people of every race who talk shit. Ignore the failures of the old white man, because he's obviously got issues. He's right from the ethical position that he has the right to call out someone for rolling through his backyard. He told the kid point blank, roll in the front yard, stay away from behind his house. And he's right about that. Is he fucked up for using foul language, flipping the kid off, being overly aggressive, racist, and trying to man up when he's obviously frail? Yes. But get past that and put yourself in his shoes. You have every right to call out a stranger for rolling through your backyard.
    test
  19. Bakez0151

Bakez0151 BANTERRR!

lmao old ppl r so foolish
    test
  20. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

Yeah, well I agree that the kid shouldnt be in his yard. Noone is arguing against that. A few people like "it aint even his yard". If he rents it, it's his yard per the rental agreement.

It's his approach that is ridiculous. Flipped the kid off and yelling get the fuck out of my yard?

That just ain't how it's done.

"Hey, I know there's no fence, but this is private property. I'd appreciate it if you walked around the front end of these apartments"

Done. That kid seems like he would have been like "no problem, sir!" and skipped his well behaved ass right over to the front yard.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.