Lmao @...

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by McCizoy, Feb 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=968078

the lebron nutthugger is in no position to talk

u even cry when people talk about lebron going to another team
    test
  2. toker

being a Jets fan
    test
  3. McCizoy

McCizoy Retired

KG has thrown the ball into the stands and hit a fan more then once? link? proof?

Yeah that's great and all but I made this thread about KG hitting the sorry fan and out of nowhere you go on about KG's not a winner, TD's better yada yada. This incident had nothing to do with his playing skills or him not winning any championships. I was talking about him hitting the fan, That's it.
    test
  4. toker

he was taking a shot @ Cigma

i wanna say KG hit his teamate or something.. either that or im confusing him for sheed
    test
  5. McCizoy

McCizoy Retired

Yeah I know he knocked out some scrub teamate and I think he might've hit Wally Szczerbiak back when they were teamates cuz they never got along. Anyway I won't deny that dude is a hot head.

Oh and the fan isn't even gonna sue so I guess he's not too bad. He's still a pussy for leaving the arena on a stretcher after getting hit in the face though.
    test
  6. Brahman

Brahman Mel Van Peebles

wtf @ cigma's totally uncalled-for spiel

[funny]
    test
  7. Speedy Gunzalez

Speedy Gunzalez Awareness is my Alias

lol^^ I was thinking the same shit... hahaha
    test
  8. Cigma

Cigma Maxwell's Demon

lol...

It's semi related because of how they treat Garnett. How Garnett is viewed.

There are some players in the league that get certain types of coverage.

When it comes to Garnett they make him out to be some great guy (a superhero in a commercial, yet he wouldn't even play ball for the Olympic squad... right), when I've seen him act an ass on numerous occasions. I've seen him take an elbow shot to the back of Ginobili's head. Theres so much they don't show you that happens at live games... but all people see are highlights.

If this was Ron Artest it wouldn't have been the word 'flipped' (come on, flip the ball into the stands? That's like the softest, least offensive way they could put it besides caressed or teased). The word probably would have been 'hurled' or 'chunked with abandon' or 'fired with bad intentions' etc...
    test
  9. Brahman

Brahman Mel Van Peebles

ok, if that were the case, then i would expect you to point out instances where garnett has been a "bad guy" and undeserving of how the media portrays him to be "some great guy" as you put it... not some lengthy, unrelated critique of his failures as a player and explanation on why he's not as much of a winner as tim duncan is
    test
  10. Cigma

Cigma Maxwell's Demon

I sort of did.. the elbow to the back of Ginobili's head. He took a swing at a man with his back turned. Last year he grabbed somebody's jewels.

He also didn't play for the Olympic squad... I know a lot of players ducked it too, but for all the talk of him being so stellar, you would expect him to play. He just didn't want to.

Go to the next Rockets/Wolves game, preferably in hearing distance of players voices and see for yourself.
    test
  11. Brahman

Brahman Mel Van Peebles

yeah, you "sort of did" only after it was brought to your attention that you went on a ridiculous tangent in childish fashion

why should one expect garnett to play in the olympics simply because of "all the talk of him being so stellar"? there are plenty of players who have had talk of them being so stellar that declined the opportunity because of security concerns. no shame in that...

and, in kevin garnett's defense, he did play all 82 games that season before the olympics and went further than he ever had in the playoffs (a 7-game western semifinals series and a 6-game western finals series). it's understandable that maybe, just maybe he wanted to save his legs and help his team have a better shot next season.

so, i don't see how him not going to the olympics factors AT ALL into he equation of him being a "bad guy"
    test
  12. Cigma

Cigma Maxwell's Demon

KG not wanting to play in the Olympics doesn't make him a bad guy.

It just makes him not what that he's advertised to be. And probably a coward.

This was the year where they had that 'hes got the whole world in his hands' commercial. Where he was carrying all these people etc. That was the year that he was the MVP. You don't think the MVP of the league should play in the Olympics? For all that basketball has given him, what has he done? He's got all that star power to speak out, take a stand, do something..? There was his chance to validate himself, to show the world that U.S. wouldn't be cowed. And he dropped the ball.

He can save a girl falling out of a building, do battle in an arena gladiator style... but he can't play basketball on foriegn soil, when the ship they provided had the tightest security in the world, to represent his country...? That's saying he didn't have faith in our country, didn't have faith we could keep him safe. TD went, LBJ went, D-Wade went, T-Mac... oh wait he was chilling on the couch like Garnett watching on T.V.

And don't give me that save his legs bs. He was soooo tired after playing 3 playoff series in a row? LOLOLOLOL. That was the FIRST time ever his team advanced that far. 6 years worth of one series playoffs mean he should still have plenty of tread on the tire.

Let me bring up the fact that Tim Duncan played for the Olympic squad, and he also participated in most of the qualifying games. For three straight summers TD was helping team USA. And TD's been in the playoffs every year, and the Spurs won 2 championships during that time span.
    test
  13. Brahman

Brahman Mel Van Peebles

lol @ bringing up t-mac's name out of sarcasm... the juvenile cheapshots don't stop with you, do they?

kevin garnett having never been out of the first round actually supports the idea of him being worn down from that 03-04 season. is it that far-fetched to believe the furthest advancement he's ever experienced took its toll on him?

tim duncan played 68 games in the 03-04 regular season and was ousted with a superior supporting cast by the team kevin garnett faced in the same number of games in the western conference finals. and, over the past few years in general, tim duncan has had a better team to take some of the stress off of him.

kevin garnett has been putting in some serious fucking work since 99-00... three straight 81-game seasons followed up by two straight 82-game seasons. all on those "nancy legs" of his. that's quite a load considering he has to do so much on both ends for his team to even have a chance to win.

based on the fact that he's been fed up with losing with the timberwolves, carried an unbelievable load by himself, and wanted to do everything in his power to make that franchise better, one cannot fault him for not wanting to play in the olympics.
    test
  14. Nitsuj™

Nitsuj™ We Are The Resistance

KG needs to relax, and lift some fuckin weight while he's at it...
    test
  15. G-Rob da great

G-Rob da great Fear moondog.

Not really.

Basically when someone speaks negative on LeBron, they're generally wrong and have no support whatsoever to back up their argument. "LeBron going to the (insert random team name here)" for example. I just tend to disagree with people pulling random BS out of their ass especially when everything else points otherwise.

Even those who say something about LeBron that can't be argued- aren't doing anything but repeating a popular spin off that they heard someone else say (sort of like "Kobe's a ball hog", "T-Mac's never been to the second round", "LeBron hasn't been to the playoffs".. and other childish repetitive remarks).

However, Cigma is a totally different situation- he attacks Garnett every chance he gets because KG is often compared to Duncan. I don't attack Carmelo or Wade on the regular- I only attack them when someone compares them to LeBron directly.

Piss ant. Now fuck you and have a nice day.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.