lmao

Discussion in 'The Library' started by double ML, Oct 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

Grow up you immature bitch..I'd merk you
    test
  2. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

lmao
    test
  3. King Jordan

King Jordan I'm Not Your Friend

you aint merkin shit

you tellin me to grow up? you older than me goin out and lookin for kids to fight because you lost ur pride and got knocked

you cant merk abuncha suburban white kids, how you gonna merk this goon ass nigga hahaha

stop joking

go put ur pics back up faggot and get treated...again
    test
  4. -Paper Chase-

Yeah I forgot, you're a 17 year old queer who refers to himself as a 'goon ass nigga' Lmao I'm not wasting my time with you..
    test
  5. King Jordan

Just like you're not wasting you're time putting up pics. Go ahead and do it and get clowned again mr bean

1. I'm not even 17 lol i'm 18
    2. I'm more of a goon than you'll ever be
    3. You're a disgrace to NY for getting clowned on the internet and feeling like you're ugly so you take off the pics

you do take rmc more serious than i do i see, you're such a faggot. You can never be on my level you low life broke ass lame. Now Click my Sig Bitch.
    test
  6. double ML

double ML Guest

kicks for guys who ride public trans
    test
  7. King Jordan

^you're an idiot, once again.
    test
  8. double ML

double ML Guest

you meant to say "damn double- you're absolutely right!"

i accept your apology.
    test
  9. -Paper Chase-

I posted one admittedly horrible pic..heres me with my ex girl, I get bitches so I don't really care what some herb on the internet thinks of my appearence..you post average looking hoes pics with you nowhere to be seen, we don't believe you cornball..

[​IMG]

More of a goon than I'll ever be? What the fuck is that even supposed to mean? Why would I ever want to be on the level of some one who considers himself the king goon of RM. You post up stacks of ones to show off your chump change. You're 18 going on 12 with your immaturity, horrible taste in music, pink pradas and glitter sneakers, and overall suck ass personality..just merk yourself
    test
  10. King Jordan

lmao..herb? cornball? [funny] lame ass...and i dont care if mr bean believes me or not...

when did i say i was the "king goon of rm". i would never represent this site in any way, shape, or form you fuckin lame. get off my dick, you wish you could be me you ugly ass nigga. and that bitch is popped bro, wtf she got bags over her eyes lookin like a meth head, stop actin like that bitch is a dime lol and speaking of music, we like the same shit....weezy and jay-z? lmfao sayin i got horrible taste when we listen to the same music lol you fuckin failed

go buy your little generic "hood shirts"(ex: fruit loops turned into some weed shit) you fuckin lame lol why don't you buy a "mr snowman" shirt too [funny], keep gettin beat up by those dangerous suburban gangsters, stay off my dick.

you lost.
    test
  11. -Paper Chase-

That pic is more than a year old..I don't wear shit like that anymore. Getting jumped by 6 heads is nothing to be ashamed of. I got back at them much worse. Whatever yo, I'm done argueing with you for real, this shit is stupid.
    test
  12. double ML

double ML Guest

cripple fight!
    test
  13. Dely

Dely In The Trap

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.