LMAO @ xbox360 owners

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by deadweather, Nov 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

yep.....i was about to type shit shit out......but you said it all........the ps1 had a terrible engineering issue..........i went through 3 of them.....each of them had to be put upside down to work correctly until they eventually died and sony had to replace each one.........the ps2 had plenty of disc read errors.........

these kids are just fanboys...they buy anything with sony's name on it..even though sony hasnt made a good home consumer electronics product outside of thier video game market in a long time.....people still think sony makes the best television sets.......go figure
    test
  2. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

my computer science professor was tellin us that while other companies take time to test beta versions, microsoft uses us to test it for them, so they can put it out faster and save time by having us use the shitty versions with all the glitches and then later work them out and produce a newer version. thats just microsoft.
    test
  3. LiQuiD6

you need to re-read the post by embassy
    test
  4. cyphamasta

cyphamasta New Member

that's what's wrong with my PS2 now. because of that i haven't played with my PS2 in well over a year.... and it's the first batch.

meanwhile my Xbox hasn't fucked up yet.
    test
  5. Graphx

Graphx Word? Word!

everythings straight wit mine
    test
  6. Esko

Esko Retired M O D

mine seems to be working fine and has even gone periods of 24 hours constantly on.....every console has some units that will experience errors....how many PS2s have had to be replaced cause they died....next time look into it more before posting stuff you know nothing about.....
    test
  7. Esko

Esko Retired M O D

more info for the uninformed favian

test
  8. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

Realest shit ever wrote.

Sony in general does suck tits. Anyone who thinks the PS2 fuck ups are typical of games consoles needs to look at Sonys, Mini dics, MP3s, TVs, DVD players.

I've never had a Sony product in my life that I haven't had to have repaired and I swear down I have every last repair receipt to prove it.
    test
  9. DrMoses

DrMoses New Member

No, the nice people at Sony give you shitty lazers instead and then, a year or so after you buy your system and your inadequate warranty has expired, your PS2 stops working entirely....

THey're great...
    test
  10. xbox360

xbox360 New Member

i never got a console when it 1st comes out.
    every consoles fucks up.
    PS1
    PS2
    xbox
    and
    now xbox 360

the PS3 will fuck up to

consoles at a loss isnt new. that is why MS relaced 2 versons of xbox360 Core(if it a a Hard Drive like the xbox it would have last alot) and with the other one the 100 exta is to make more money(the extas would sell for $200 by them selfs but as we all should know everything expt the hard Drive cost less then $10 to make about $30 - $10 more money made on console sale)
    test
  11. KiLLaMaC

KiLLaMaC KiLLaMaC

i stick with sony,

<<<WAITING FOR PS3 NIGGz
    test
  12. WWIII

WWIII It has begun...

My PS2 had a shitload of problems just so you know favian. I eventually got conned into buying a compact one just to be able to play a fuckin game.
    test
  13. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

hence the name: "MICROSOFT".

If you buy anything by microsoft and expect it to run without crashing or fuck-ups...you're retarded.
    test
  14. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

oh yeah, and sony does make shitty products...

like those vaios and stuff....yeah....who'd buy one of those?

It's no more ridiculous to think that sony makes the best TV sets than the majority of america choosing "Windows XP" for christ's sake.

Really....every product bill gates has EVER put out is a bullshit one designed to fuck up so you have to buy an update. (see windows 95, windows 98, windows 2000, windows ME - the one that wasnt fixable, Windows XP, etc.....) I suppose it's just coincidence that now a shitload of 360's are having problems too?

Bill Gates is smart, he fucks his consumers and they're too fucking stupid to catch on to it. Look at all the attachments for the 360...... why do you have to buy EVERYTHING seperate, and why is it so overpriced?..... because morons will buy it regardless.

Bill Gates is a genius thief that steals more ideas than he produces. True story.
    test
  15. xbox360

xbox360 New Member

lol, omg. i had windows 95 and it work find untill someone jack my computer, then i got windows 98 amd it work find untill i got the internet and got a virse and i had ME and it work fine and windows XP is good i have it right now. only windows 2000 was a rippe off. well sony stuff ends up fucking up, i have a friend with a PS2 and he said sony is a great company then he told me a week later that his Sony TV just stop working and his sony CD player broke in the same day, then a week later he had no TV in his room because it would cost to much to fix.

the PS2 is so powerful that is could be use in a missle. does anyone remember this shit form sony.
    test
  16. LiQuiD6

ummmm...actually windows ME was the WORST os ever released...windows 2000 was the best version of windows ever released.....some still use it over xp
    test
  17. xbox360

xbox360 New Member

windows was in the news when 2000 was released and end up having to pay for miss leading the publc because 2000 was almost the same 98. or maybe your right lol
    test
  18. SECt

SECt My Inner Woman Is A Lesbo

What? Every system has accessories to be bought separately.

Each generation of system will have more and more accessories to possibly buy because they can technically do more things with it.

People buy it because they want to personalize they're needs for the system.

I'd rather have a system come out with a slew of accessories that I had to choice to buy rather than have a system come out with everything packaged together yet @ a high price point.

The 360's price was low when figuring out the value of the components.
    test
  19. LiQuiD6

nah man...windows 2000 was way better then 98....xp and 2000 are more similar then anything.......

windows 2000 wasnt made for the average home consumer to begin with...it was an update to windows NT for business and workstations.....it wasnt supposed to be the next version from 98.....

from wikipedia

"Microsoft released Windows 2000, known earlier as NT 5.0, in February 2000. It was successfully deployed both on the server and the workstation markets. Windows 2000, claimed by some to be the best Windows version to date, borrowed a number of features, in particular the user interface, from Windows 98. While Windows 2000 could upgrade a computer running Windows 98, Microsoft did not see Windows 2000 as a product designed for home users; instead, a continuation of the Windows 95/98 product line was shipped shortly after Windows 2000 called Windows Me. Test versions of a consumer friendly operating system based on Windows 2000, named Windows Neptune, were shown to industry professionals and also leaked to the public. Windows XP became the unified successor product to both Windows 2000 and Windows Me.

Windows 2000 came in four flavors:

Windows 2000 Professional
    Windows 2000 Server
    Windows 2000 Advanced Server
    Windows 2000 Datacenter Server "
    test
  20. Embassy Sweetz

Embassy Sweetz 360's thee-shit,-b

and sonys product are made out of fluffy clouds and sunshine..?? lol gtf outta hare..if anything sony has a worse rep than MS..especially with sonys bullshi tech hardware..vaios are crap...no one buys sony Tvs or walkmans which break in a year..minidiscs were a failure and no one uses thier stuppid " a-trac" music files instead of mp3's...and sony has the dubious ohonor of releasing an mp3 player theat DIDNT EVEN PLAY MP3's...fuck sony...nothing they do makes ANY money except for the PS division...

my point is both companies screw u over..thats thier fuckin job...to make money and get into our pockets in some way shape or form...i mean the xbox 1 u had to buy a dam 30 dollar remote to use the DVD functionality..and with the ps2 the dam thing only came with 2 fuckin controller ports and u had to buy the stupid 30 dollar multitap...now with the 360 theres a" premium" and pointless " core" system to confuse avg consumers...im sure ps3 will have some similar multi-tierd product line as well...and just to let u know...ps3 will be shippin with NO internal harddrive..so expect to pay for one just like the 360 cats did...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.