Lmao @ LA

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by toker, Jun 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

stop that...I get all my 1/8ths for 45 bucks, top notch kush and purple....a grahm is 10...every club doesnt have the same price.....the informed heads know which spots to fuck with....

besides, our weed is better than the average weed one can get outside the state, so yea, it might be a lil more expensive, but than again, its ALOT better.....
    test
  2. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

if u paying $10/g then why are u paying an extra 10 on the 8th???

and top notch kush for $10 is BS... why would the grower rape himself?? why even sell back to the club when u can get more than 2x the cash for them buds

the different cuts of OG Kush are headstash.. the only way a grower is moving it is if he can get the price he wants for it.. SOMEBODY will pay for it so why settle for less??
    test
  3. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

all i know is i get really top notch quality weed and the most it would be is 140 a half o which is ridiculous to me and the most i usually pay is 80-120
    test
  4. toker

^^^ the clubs in hollywood have 1/4ths that are over a bill..

a santa barbara club has 1/8ths going for 65
    test
  5. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

Most clubs suck ass, price-wise. Their 8ths are usually 3 grams also.
    test
  6. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

Im not going to debate fact with ya...if you want you can go to weedtracker and check the info for yaself, my co-op is called NATURAL CAREGIVERS located off laurel canyon drive in sun valley......

top notch kush is actually 15 a grahmn, the more mild purps and sativas are all 10...but all the strains are good at my co-op...dude specializes in Purps and Kush, but he also has some good sativa strains....I dont give a fuck bout the grower or what deal he works out with the co-op, that aint my concern....all I know is that all eighths are 45 minus the 40 dollars 8ths....all the grahmns are 10 minus a few higher grade kushes that go for 15.....Id say the co-op I go to is one of the best in cali.....
    test
  7. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

Hollywood is over priced because its Hollywood, lol.......

Santa Barbara?....no wonder you're getting dicked......

a cali head knows a co-op in SB or Hdubb is going to be over priced, the area alone tells you that, what you need to do is get on weedtracker and do ya research before you go to a co-op....then u can compare prices, strains, etc.......

I dont fuck with 1/8ths over 50(my co-op caps at 45)........
    test
  8. toker

u have to register to use WT..

dont they just have a reg website with the prices/strains.. i know some clubs have their own sites with they shit..

an i dont see why growers would be floodin the clubs with cheap kush unless it was cheap kush to start with.. ie hindu kush n POG

im lookin at a club in venice website.. now i dont know if i readin this rite.. but im guessin the numbers next to donation are talkin bout price per gram an then 1/8th..

top price is $80 an 1/8th.. for what?????? dimond Og.. basically some og kush hybrid.. they only got 2 strains under 50.. some outdoor and orange crush..

if u were a grower why would u sell it cheap to some club thats gonna jack up the price when u can go elsewhere within SO-cal an get more??? somebody fail business 101???

people grow purple strains an kush because they can tax niggas off the hype.. they arent cash cropper strains so why sell them at those prices.. urkle is one of the slowest veggers out there.. u gotta veg that bitch for like 2months to pull anything weight wise

wanna know why real deal sativas cost an arm an leg??? cus they take twice as long to grow out.. u tellin me that u gonna move haze at the same price as some strain that take half as long to flower out??? hahaha.. u gonna end up like the hundreds of kids that try the grow game.. sent home broke..

growers are business men i doubt they are fuckin themselves.. considerin the feds can bust through their house at any given moment i doubt they doin this for fun n games.. trust me.. these kats know what they are doin... its the avg joe that has no clue.. the clubs, growers, an doctors are makin a killing out here.. another thing.. as bad as it out here in cali, its a million times worse in the south n east.. try 400-700 zips.. theres so much money to make why sell yourself short

maybe im just too business savvy
    test
  9. toker

they also sell ass clones with crap like mold, borg, or some other deficiency
    test
  10. Namor

Namor Prodigal Sun-god

never pay more thsn 50 buck 4 an 8th of kush

60 @ the most
    test
  11. toker

test
  12. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

it cant be worth the price
    test
  13. toker

k.. i went a checked around the LA area..

i take it back you u can find grams an 1/8ths for reg prices.. just gotta find the right spots..

that said they still kill you on the zips..

and does anybody else hate the generic names????

they got like 10+ bubba strains.. who know what the hell they crossed it with.. hell it could just be regular bubba but the grower gave it some fucked up name
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.