LMAO@how lame DZK is

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Kabz TSS, Dec 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

yah jnyce will roll in the thread and call it another overrated warbux verse
    and hopefully in that 20 seconds while he's waiting to post again and call the other warbux verse overrated he cant take the wait and shoots himself with his pumpaction bebe gun
    test
  2. one thing i've never been dumb enough to do is underestimate somebody

even the lamest of niggaz can shoot somebody

like why would this Pace guy even pretend i have a b.b gun? what the fuck would i do with a b.b gun?

i became a registered gun owner when i hit 18

what is up with this lame shit yall say? do u really believe typing bullshit to convince urself with whatever beliefs u have of me are going to make it true?

that shit is lame.. anybody who goes outside and knows somebody can get a gun. why are these dudes on my dick so hard?
    test
  3. i wont even post Jared Kerr's pic either, and theres only like 2 to choose from because he's that ashamed of showing his face to RM

like, being a Canadian kid that skinny and frail and sickly looking.. what even gives u the courage to try dissing somebody over a computer? i thought alchohol gave u that tough guy syndrome, not weed.. do u really think u could see me in hands dog? seriously
    test
  4. pace would get his ass whooped by gary coleman back in the diff'rent strokes days
    test
  5. SevenDesigns

SevenDesigns Active Member

A real thug wouldn't register a gun!

j/k gun talk doesn't make anyone cool or more 'thug'.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.