lmao @ Flavor Of Love

Discussion in 'Movies, Entertainment & Various Music Genres' started by Old Soul, Feb 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

This show is the shit. Who seen the preview for next week's show when Sleepy launches Droopy's ass?

More fodder for the black vs. white shit, but hahahhaha Droopy's annoying, and she's just a whore. So is Sleepy but she's a badass, and she keeps it real.

This shit's gonna be classic. I wonder if they let Sleepy beat her ass.
    test
  2. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

I want to get Hoopz pregnant.

How about when Flav roasted that girl with the big milk holders beacuse she lied about being on another reality show. He was all hype and had his gangsta walk going on and shit. Clock swinging back and forth on his neck. Had me scared for a minute.
    test
  3. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

Hoopz is hot. Her nose really sticks out tho, but whatever... man Sleepy has some big-ass tittays.

Anyway yeah, when he called Hottie out on that shit that was classic television. I love when she bats her eyes and they do the cash register sound lmaoooo

Flav is a motherfuckin G.

He needs to beat Bridgette's ass tho. That bitch was rude as fuck to Hoopz.
    test
  4. straight_evil

straight_evil Mrs. Sole

Who the hell is Sleepy?
    test
  5. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

New York.

THAT BITCH DOESN'T OPEN HER EYES! She trips me the fuck out.
    test
  6. Pyro Tecknik

Pyro Tecknik Harbinger of DOOM

huh? what show?
    test
  7. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

Flavor Flav's show.
    test
  8. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

thats strange they showed tonights new episode this afternoon a couple times
    test
  9. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

Hmm I wonder if I missed a week and the preview I saw was for tonight's EP.
    test
  10. McCizoy

McCizoy Retired

If Hoopz gives it up to Flav before he makes his final decision then it's a wrap and she got this shit won because Pumkin is just your everyday white trash skank who isn't even good looking and that NY bitch is just plain annoying as fuck and she ain't good looking either.

The best chick on there was Smiley the one with the personal problems and shit.
    test
  11. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

Yeah, I used to hate on Sleepy. But she's the only one out fo all of em who doesn't hold back face-to-face with eachother. The other bitches all talk shit behind eachother's backs but she's just like "fuck you".

She got my respect.
    test
  12. mama21

mama21 panama-red@blackplanet

i might not catch it the first night so im hoping there is no editing. i doubt there will be any though, it probably would have been done already.
    test
  13. PimpetteRah!

PimpetteRah! ehrjwhrwejkhr!

Urg all these chicks look like they used to have cocks. But I like New York she really wants flaves ugly ass so I hope she wins.

lmao at that trick hottie putting the chicken in the microwave with marshmellows on it. She was dead serious, that was so funny.
    test
  14. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

^ Hahahahha that was COMEDY. When he picked-up the chicken, the look on his mom's face was priceless.
    test
  15. GunzNButta

GunzNButta New Member

man that bitch newyork look like a nigga dawg....wtf@him keepin them ugly ass hoes Hoops the only one id even fuck...the white girl is ugly.....newyork is a nigga.....if i was him i woulda jus kept all the fine hoes n keep fuckin em on the low cause i kno he already probably beat a couple of em like the white girl.........fuck who he really likes or blah blah that nigga stupid like any of them gold diggin ass hoes really want that roach ass nigga for real lmfao.....nigga kicked one of the baddest hoes out for sposedly only bein there 2 further her modeling career....who cares nigga like them other ugly ass hoes really love u...rofl@that

now thats real shit^^^^
    test
  16. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

MISSKEYdaQUEEN Watch the black panther..

The best one for him was Goldie. She was country and well he...he's just uh...yuck.

Not to mention that his ass has no real money. How rich do they think Flav is?
    test
  17. straight_evil

straight_evil Mrs. Sole

He shoulda kept Goldie and kicked Pumkin's or New York's ass to the curb..
    test
  18. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

word. I didn't say anything about their looks. Hoopz is easily the hottest. It's not even debatable.

Sleepy and Droopy are ugly.
    test
  19. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

I finally saw the last episode today. Man did you see when they was doing that yoga shit and Hoopz had her legs all open and shit. Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaane, I'll do anything she tells me to do.

And I can't wait to see the next show. New York mother is just as crazy as she is. And she looks like her damn sister man. Looks like Pumkin gets her ass fixed by New York next show.
    test
  20. GunzNButta

GunzNButta New Member

^^^^^^^

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

AWREADDDY
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.