lmao@ Chuck Liddell hating on Kimbo

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Z. Spitwell, Apr 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shorty B

Shorty B Jeff's Son

thanks for proving how fucking stupid you are....brock lesnar Lesnar was a two-time NJCAA All-American, two-time NCAA All-American, two-time Big Ten Champion, and the 2000 NCAA heavyweight champion with a record of 106-5 overall in four years of college wrestling you dumb fuck which is a hell of a lot more of an mma base then street fighting random street thugs you ignorant fuddy duddy...get one credible person to disagree with that comment and I'll give you a million dollars....if kimbo wanted to fight credible competition he would...do you honestly believe that he has no say in who he fights? if he'll fight anyone why won't he fight a top 200 ranked HW? and why won't his management team let him fight a top 200 ranked HW if he's as good as you say he is?....brock lesnar would take kimbo down and Ground and pound him to a victory...please tell me brock couldn't take kimbo down your doing a great job of making an ass out of yourself so keep it going i love making a fool out of people like you
    test
  2. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

LOL @ brock vs kimbo.

it just keeps getting worse and worse

yall are going deeper and deeper into the realms of stupidity. smh
    test
  3. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

Last time I checked, wrestlers didnt throw punches at each other.....YOU'RE DONE FOR THE NIGHT!
    test
  4. Shorty B

Shorty B Jeff's Son

i know right...i cant help but get sucked in...i dont know why i bother
    test
  5. Ben Official

lol its hard to resist man it really is. but you just have to accept that there are some DUMB ass kids out there and you can't convince them otherwise. they'll learn someday... maybe... probably not, but at least if its online you can avoid them.
    test
  6. MyKe SeaN

Lesnar has no control with his punches....Too used to humping dudes on the mat. Ya'll make it like Lesnar was some kind of Judo expert...instead he was great at a sport which didnt involve any striking.
    test
  7. MyKe SeaN

At the end of the day, Kimbo is helping MMA more than hurting it... MMA didnt capitalize on the momentum it had last year....
    test
  8. Shorty B

Shorty B Jeff's Son

hahahahaha I'm ganna give it to you good again so bend over

last time i checked in the street brawls kimbo was in there was no take downs submissions or any ground fighting at all

here's just a fraction of fighters that got there start in mma from there wrestling base all of whom where at some point were mma champions....

matt hughes
    randy couture
    dan henderson
    matt lindland
    mark coleman
    sean sherk
    tito ortiz
    pat miletich

you had enough yet?
    test
  9. Ben Official

um... theres no punching in judo either, big guy.
    test
  10. Shorty B

Shorty B Jeff's Son

hahahahahah.....now i know myke is just fucking around and being sarcastic about everything
    test
  11. streets

streets New Member

Brazilian jiu jitsu doesnt involve any striking either.......

and some how big nog took out sylvia with it mir took out lesnar, nate diaz took out pelligrino, nick diaz took out gomi the list goes on
    test
  12. Shorty B

Shorty B Jeff's Son

by the way kimbos next opponent is going to be james thompson who has lost his last 2 fights....and lost the last 6 out of 8 fights he's been in...for a main event fighter kimbo has yet to fight a credible HW fighter and it doesnt seem like he will be anytime soon which is a shame because he is already 34 years old
    test
  13. BoardWalk

BoardWalk it's a monopoly.

That's a good question.. probably nowhere near 3-5minute rounds.

Motherfucker was gassed.. and that's the last time I've seen him go any distance.. and Gannon went to the UFC and got demoslished, never returned.

You're damn right I'm looking at that, it was one of his last backyard fights I believe and he didn't even to face MMA rules. I mean I have no other proof to show Kimbo weakness except what I've seen IN THE PAST.. It's not like I'm making shit up.

I put money on Tank.. So what does that tell you?? and I knew Kimbo could beat him.. but sometimes an underdog line is just too good to pass.. fucka.
    test
  14. BoardWalk

Yeah, it's a setup. AGAIN.. go figure.

Kimbo's managers are good at this, Gray Shaw is loving it.

Did you see the Brett Rodgers fight, James shooting was sup-par as fuck.. thats how his ass got KO'd. Never fails to amaze me.

But I'm still rooting for James, fuck yeah.
    test
  15. BoardWalk

His credentials don't lie.

Not this bogus as fuck sub-2 years in Miami or whatever Kimbo claims with ZERO to claim except the experience.

Geez I think Brock was 104-4 on some REDICULOUS shit. Kimbo has his backyard fights which isn't even sanctioned mind you..

Brock's cardio and workout is second to none, i'll say it again, second to none, up with Sherk. You're gonna see big things from Brock. Quote me, mark my words, whatever you want.
    test
  16. double ML

double ML Guest

lmao@you catchin' hurt feelings[funny]
    test
  17. A.V.I.

A.V.I. Well-Known Member

kimbo isnt rampage...how does that contain any relevance at all

lmao, my god...shorty b, just stop sonning this guy so hard...its getting hard to watch
    test
  18. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

do you know why your ignorant? its his 3rd fight

your talking about he wont be a credible HW fighter or main event fighter

now who sounds like a fuckin retard

thats like if after chuck lost his 2nd or 3rd fight, i forget which, everyone said that about him.. that woulda been the most ridiculous statement in the history of sports.

note: he already was in a main event, i believe twice actually
    test
  19. jayoo

again, you're right he isnt

he hits harder.

jesus.
    test
  20. jayoo

you're right, they dont lie
    brock was a BEAST in wrestling when it was SOLELY wrestling
    yet his first fight against frank mir, the minute he touchs the mat hes submitting.. what does that tell you? all his wrestling added up to absolutely fucking nothing, because as soon as his wrestling talent came into play, it came into question, because he couldnt do SHIT

brock can use his cardio all day, all its gonna do is help him scream as hes submitted time and time again
    what a faulty ass wrestler, its pretty sad
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.