LMAO!!!! Bobby Valentino & management shits on upcoming producer

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by BUSSHEAD Prod, Feb 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GTDProductions

GTDProductions Aye

It say 800,000 on his myspace and wikipedia.

But after reading that story I think that DTP slogan got to his head, now he wants to punk people out money. White dude shoulda had his game up though.
    test
  2. GTDProductions

GTDProductions Aye

Thats cool my dude. But thats the Heatmakers. But Cam also blessed with a ton of tracks, like 11 the first joint they was on.
    Yea they charge 25-30,000 a beat now, but when's the last time I heard a catchy Heatmakerz track with a desent artist? S.A.N.T.A.N.A was about it.

I mean I might of took what they was offering, and felt like a asshole/bitch the next day. But I respect that dude, I listened to his tracks, and I think he can elevate with out bobby. Bobby himself is hardly a "anybody" just a ludacris co-sign
    test
  3. *Deuce Wilde*

*Deuce Wilde* aka stfu dave

test
  4. LCD Beats

LCD Beats TYME President

Damn we was on da same page like a mafucka
    test
  5. kojo

kojo New Member

worldwide yes, but I'm going off of 600,000 in the U.S...
    test
  6. sdotfat

sdotfat $$$$$$$

bottom line is dude does have to realize, that sometimes you have to suffer in the present to succeed in the future... i believe he should stand strong and hiold his ground to a point... whether or not you consider bobby as a somebody or not, he's well know, i mean fuck we all talkig about him. second yeah he is ludacris's co-sign do you not think this is going to come across his ears, and ohh timbo is on it too... to me thats more of a reason to do the tracks for cheaper.... exposure, maybe it isnt what you agreed on, but if you dont have something in writing, the a normal weekday at home watching judge mathis should tell you you toast...

when your at the level timbop or somebody is at then you plant your feet real solid.... untill then he should concentrate on getting to that spot.... which would include taking shit from a lable, and recieving less money.... cuz bottom line if he did the track would still be released we wouldnt loose 100% on what he did, and people will hear it, possibly even go nuts for it..

thats my two cent

i mean fuck theres probably nuff people who would do it just for the credit...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.