LMAO!!!! Bobby Valentino & management shits on upcoming producer

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by BUSSHEAD Prod, Feb 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BUSSHEAD Prod

BUSSHEAD Prod New Member

I guess they must of hacked his page, to silence him, since it's not working any more. But you can still access his page in googles cache..."Spend My Life" and "Candy Girl" are both crack.
    http://72.14.203.104/search?q=cache...ndid=81225029 b jabr&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=2&gl=us
    test
  2. Arcane

Arcane Alcoholic Roadie

welcome to major labels 101

everyone is replaceable

and he WAS stupid, because now he'll never make it anywhere...sometimes you just have to shut the fuck up and take what you can get, other times, it's better to stand firm...in the case of being an unknown producer dealing with a major label, you're best to take their offer and later move on to someone else who WILL pay you more

he shouldn't have agreed to any work in the first place until he got something stating the terms in writing, signed by Valentino's management....no contract, no work

it's business....no matter how much you think someone's your friend, it's still business, and we will eat you alive :):
    test
  3. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

I'ma bring back integrity to the game. True integrity.
    test
  4. MFB

MFB Ciroc Boys

damn i was just reading this on another forum
    test
  5. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

sounds like he need new management......i just fired mine 2 weeks ago.....
    test
  6. sdizzle

sdizzle sexy beat maker

lol

what kind of managr lets their client fuck shit up lol

i never heard of some1 making decisions then telling their manager after they fucked shit up
    test
  7. Mighty GK

Mighty GK omg 2012

this is why people need fucking lawyers man. all this idiot would have had to do is record a convo with them talking about "u won't get what we agreed for...x amount of $$$ is too much for u right now per track". they were probably watching what they say but still people slip up. he did make the biggest mistake of not having it in writing though....depending on what people sign..they can either bank or be broke for life lol.

I keep my lawyers on speed dial....fuck getting pimp slapped by labels lol...or anyone....I've had too many shady people try to fuck me over on meaningless stuff..this is mostly the guy's fault for being ignorant enough to trust a billion dollar company lol. now I don't know if labels have any right to privacy about negotiation conversations but if they do just record it anyways...and try to sue them and introduce it somehow. if there's no time to type up a contract or if they want to get it over quickly I would have just told them "ok I'll record a verbal agreement, it's only fair to me without an actual written document to do this". right then and there he would have most likely found out that the label was shady haha.

*edit* one last thing...ALWAYS assume that people are shady...broke ass motherfuckerz are shady as fuck...why wouldn't billionares be the same way???? hell maybe they are only rich cuz they know how to use that to an advantage. don't let anyone step on you!
    test
  8. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

Why didn;t his manager speak to them? Thats his FUCKING JOB!!!!!

He shouldn't be agrueing with anyone, esp the artist. If I was put in that position I would have tooken what they offered me, because in a way their right. He's a nobody, so u have to take what u can. Get them 2 placements and get that guap.

Its all about building up the resume, you gonna get dicked simple and plain when u first come into the game.

Esp as a new artist they gonna try to play u, until you prove your self to be the hitmaker.
    test
  9. AK_Beats

AK_Beats New Member

man I'm scared of shit like this happening to me. I got a pretty bad temper problem. If somebody tried to jerk me like this I would probably run up in the office and hang him out the window until they paid me what I wanted. I'm gonna need to keep some tranquilizer on hand to inject myself before I pull a Scarface on shady-ass leaches like this.
    test
  10. Definit

Definit Based.

i say...try me...

they think people these days just gonna suck a dick for a placement...i'll let em think what they want...come time to pay me, i aint gonna have no mercy on em, they have my children(music)...my heart and soul is in that shit, and the fact remains that if i never get payed...i basically am a NOBODY to them and to everyone else, so I of all people am the one they should fear of, seein as im a NOBODY, then its fair to say that I (nobody) have nothing to lose, and that right there means im just gonna go all out for my bread, i'll get my revenge if i have to, be up in they house fuckin shit up like im Steven Segal...im a nobody, i have nothing to lose,

but they have everything to lose...
    test
  11. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY who fuen CARES

u can say that now but wait til ur in this guys position THEN see what u do.
    test
  12. Arcane

Arcane Alcoholic Roadie

not really

there's 8977984673 other people out there just as good as you who will work for 1/100th of what the label is offering, so what exactly makes YOU special?

exactly, nothing
    test
  13. ~G.I~

~G.I~ Guest

i think he did the right thing. money or placements isnt everything, he kept his pride like a man
    test
  14. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

exactly, because think about it, your gonna get dicked one way or another.

Until you are a proven artist, and u have clients dying to work with you because you got the hottest sound at that moment, you can't really say I want this amount, because like they said your a nobody.

If they gonna pay lets say 15,000 for a beat , they could go to a KNOWN producer for that hit single if need be.

So take whatever u can, and build that resume up.
    test
  15. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

homey just looked like the "get fucked over" type....forreal.....
    test
  16. nwo504

nwo504 Rawtunez

pride will leave you broke
    test
  17. Embassy Sweetz

Embassy Sweetz 360's thee-shit,-b

man i was gonna say the exact same thing...it totally different to be IN that situation than it is to look from the inside out...but when all that shit is in your face...and the beats are banging and the artists are vibing..u dont think of all that other shit...is it stupid??..yes...but its also a learning experience. u can have 2 lawyers, 10 managers, 3 accountants and all that other jazz..but when it comes down to it...your resume does the talking..and if your a nobody..a rookie...a new frat recruit..you're gonna get shitted on in one way or another...no ifs ands or buts about it...
    test
  18. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY who fuen CARES

everyone unknown looks like the get fucked over type
    test
  19. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

real talk tho

its called paying DUES

nobody is a success over night
    test
  20. sdizzle