Lloyd Banks - Hunger For More = DECENT AT BEST, fuck you

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by castro'DAMUS, Jun 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trax

Trax way more flyer

exactly, when it came out everyone talking about its shit

Now buddens drops some Diss's to G-unit and A couple dope tracks

and people like Oz going to act like they loved him for years

fucking jokes

I dont think it was good and i stick by it

Oz be switching up his shit all the time
    test
  2. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

JayZ recorded Reasonable doubt when biggie was alive...I mean, they collaberated 3 times before he died. He wasnt rapping fast then, he had made that change long before biggie died.
    Again, your a fucking idiot.
    test
  3. Trax

Trax way more flyer

Ok so he made the change

you just proved my point thanks

He changed and used Biggies style before he died, Jay-z Admited he took Biggies style, and he looked up to big

wtf are we even arguing for

everyone knows Biggie is > jigga
    test
  4. X sample

X sample New Member

these faggots dont...

btws i like joe buddens alot...i like him about the same as Banks...
    test
  5. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

I look up to Jay-Z, does that mean I text like he writes???????????
    test
  6. ArchLyricist

ArchLyricist Watch ya Mouth ~!!

Ur fuckin' stupid..
    test
  7. Trax

Trax way more flyer

see your stupid

It is not b/c Jay-z looks up to big

IT IS B/c HE TOOK HIS STYLE AND EVERYTHING

has notthing to do with anything HE DID IT

listen to a jay-z album

Listen to a Biggie album

WTF are we arguing for

its obvious as fuck
    test
  8. WarLoKK

WarLoKK www.espbeats.com

First off, Sercle needs to shut the fuck up with his "listen to underground" attempts.. LOL..

Second off, Banks isnt garbage.. The only reason people hate on him is so they TRY to steer clear of the "bandwagon".. He becomes hot, so they wanna try and be original and HATE on him, then say "Everybody who likes him is just hoppin on the bandwagon" - when they just tryin to be different..
    test
  9. castro'DAMUS

castro'DAMUS j o e y h o f f a

Jay-Z can bite Biggies left fucking ass cheek for all I care,

Jigga is still better than Biggie.

and doug, you know I been loving Budden's shit for a looong ass minute
    test
  10. castro'DAMUS

I give a fuck about being different,

Bank's is not garbage, Banks is ill at what he does....but he only does one thing, and it gets less and less listenable each time I hear him. Banks is not an all around good emcee, he is a great mixtape emcee, but he sucks on songs, and evidently albums as well.

Budden is much better than Banks,

is Banks garbage? noooo, but his CD is not good
    test
  11. Lexure

Lexure New Member

banks just played himself out IMO

he does the same exact thing everytime out

that's cool with a guest appearance here and there

or mixing it up on the g-unit album wit buck and 50 inbetween

but he's doing that shit for an entire album now
    test
  12. castro'DAMUS

^ E X A C T L Y

and budden is better.
    test
  13. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

HAHAHAHAHHA @ JAY BEIN BETTER THEN BIGGIE

xsample said i always come with serious responses, which i usually do haha, but right here.. i HAVE to just laugh and leave it at that

i dont see how someone can better then another rapper when now that they are dead they use half their lines and concepts claimin its praise to biggie, if u wanna praise him make a song like diddy did, thats like me bitin all metheus lines and saying im praisin him, bullshit ya'll would hate the fuck out of me callin me a biter.

but jay does it and its ok?

and he switched his style to biggies well he worked with biggie, plain an simple, i dont care if u cant imitate charisma, thats not all it is.. when jay had his old style was he near as popular as he is now? no. biggies style was considered player, that swagger.. and whos the only other rapper explained as that, as much as biggie was...? jay-z.

its not coincidence either.

whats funny is jay still recieves so much love, but ya'll hate on banks saying he stole fabolous style, if you gonna hate for that (which i dont think he did) then u should hate on jay to, stop bein stereotypical to certain people and not others, dont contradict yourself.

or how bout when ya'll say "eminem wannabe" or "cassidy wannabe"

why is it only ok for jay?

(ok x sample.. serious response again.. haha, after i laughed for a few minutes)
    test
  14. Imperial

Imperial Lex

OK, now i can see how some of you think Jay stole BIG's style.. and i dont care if he did or didnt........

But WTF is this "Banks stole Fab's style" shit??? I really wanna know who said that, cuz their styles are NOTHING AT ALL alike. They really do have NOTHING in common, besides the fact that they both have multis.. jus like millions of other rappers, so i guess they all copied Fab too.

Some of you people are rediculous.. if people are sayin banks bit fab's style, then shit.. i could make a song with good flow and youd say i bit someone's style that has good flow. I mean, there are only so many possible combonations of syllables and rhyme schemes and different switchup patterns and fake out patterns and other shit that can be done.

If someone makes a line like: "look at how i rap// cuz when i hear all you bitches try this shit, i know that yall are wack//" You cant say they copied Jadakiss jus cuz he uses that short first line long second line style a lot.. its not HIS or ANYONE's style, NOONE invented that style, its just there. People use it, and certain people happened to be the first to use it. But its not like they wouldnt have thought of it. Its jus a basic style that's there.

But seriously, there is NO connection to Banks and Fab's styles, i cant see how someone could say theyre the same.

ALMOST every possible style has been used, so if new kids come out usin a style youve heard before, its not cuz they copied someone.

OK, i jus wanted to set that straight. Some people jus like accusin people of shit, like copyin styles. Now back to your jigga/biggie/banks/buddens argument
    test
  15. Tha Real Explicit

Tha Real Explicit type ill

^thats what i been sayin to, but if they wanna say that, then why dont jay get hated on for stealin bigs stylin is what im sayin

im not sayin he HAS to get hated on for it, but if u gonna say banks took fabs, and hate for that, u should hate jay to y'kno
    test
  16. Imperial

Imperial Lex

word i hear ya
    test
  17. aGiLity Starr*

aGiLity Starr* Live Broadcast.

Banks is annoying now..
    test
  18. MHz.

MHz. New Member

It was rather disapointing, only 14 tracks.
    And out of those 14 i enjoyed only 2.
    Which were "when the chips are down" and;
    Something with if you my n.igga you my n.igga till the end.
    test
  19. Da Vocal Hitman

Da Vocal Hitman Nuck if ya buck

problem is that he is following in 50's footsteps. And its hard to blame him....all the dough, all the fame, and 50 just started busting out gangsta and club anthems alike. And although it wasn't original. It was something not heard (and done right) in awhile. So 50 was actually pretty refreshing at first. But even 50 is more image, and street cred and beats, then raw spitting skills. Llyod on the other hand, can't live off of street cred by association for ever. I think alot of fans have come to realize that he is the potential breakthrough star in G-Unit. Yao and the rest are just average at best. Spitting the same old gangsta tunes, and they make a nice backdrop for 50 cent, but thats all they will ever be. Banks on the other hand has displayed some true lyricism and is capable of putting out some hot ish. Alotta people realize that dispite his image, voice, and what not being as charismatic as 50, his lyrical talent has shined through. But still record producers, agents, what not, want another cash cow, but Banks just isn't that kind of rapper. Basically what worked for 50, won't work for Banks. He needs to follow a dif formula and stick with keeping it raw. nah mean.

pZ!
    test
  20. Trax

Trax way more flyer

MHZ the real banks album had 15 tracks

2 new ones, One of the tracks on the webrip was replaced

so ya heavent heard the album yet...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.