Live Off Beats Life Changing E-book?

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by ral4ever1985, Nov 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

Honestly I use to believe that business people, the real money makers, will never tell their true secrets to making big money, specially online.

Now that I have a few of them, and befriended million dollar internet marketers I learned that is far from the truth. The one thing business people love to do is show off how much they know.

They love helping other people succeed in their business. But when you're broke we have this belief that successful people know some secrets to making money and once we uncover this secret we will make lots of money and keep it secret.

the truth is there really is no secret. Go to barnes and nobles and pick up a few good books on business, marketing, salesmanship, and copywriting and you'll have all the knowledge you need to make as much as any millionaire plus more.

After that it's all about hard work and dedication.
    test
  2. PLT Productions

PLT Productions Baltics Most Wanted

^You still haven`t answered my question.
    test
  3. the exposer

the exposer The Music Luvas

DO YOU REALIZE PREMIZE HOW WRONG YOU ARE.... DO YOU.....

I reasearched those 2 guys you named droped and the both due the exact same shit you trying to do... sell shit to people they say the have the secret method to make you virtuoso in the instruments of piano gtr bass etc.... the only difference is you selling them a "E-BOOK" how they can make money being net producers and utilzing the internet so they can sell and lease there beats...

for 2 people who allegedly make that much money on the net.... I NEVER HEARD OF THEM.... MY MAN WHO KNOWS JUST ABOUT ERRYONE IN THE MUSIC GAME NEVER HEARD OF THEM.... Those web pages can be faked to make them look good... ive seen it before done with indy artist trying to bum rush internet boards...

The only reason I chose to respond to this thread is you giving some bad information...

trying to say a major placement wont get you money in the long run is wrong wrong wrong..... tell that to chasencashe.. im sure it was easy to say he made the original beat for R kelly title album.. or a Young Joc Placement... or the regg cat who placed on the 50 cent mixtape.... or Headbanger who made my favorite Gunit record in a minute "feels good" that shit generates more business if you know how to follow thru... and if you gotta hit the money you can get from a publishin deal is sik..
    the placement mula you can get on movies/tv is lovely..

you cannt make long term money from leasing records cuz you can't make a legit song like that and gone are they days of demos and getting signed... (you need a movement now adays) if you look at it in the big picture there aint nobody big besides hurican chris.... and cassie to come up off the internet making money,,, Kane prolly doing way better now off soundclick then he was before he had a major placement...

THE NET IS USEFUL BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY... CONTRACTS NEED TO BE SIGNED AND OFFCIAL SHIT IS NEVER MAILED. YOU NEVER HEAR OF JOE SHMOE SIGNING A DEAL AND SENDING IT TO THEM FED EX........

Mucka
    test
  4. MgTheFuture

MgTheFuture Music is my life

ROFL @ This Thread Still Going.

Like For Real, Wanna Get Money - Take It.

And Mucka, Thanks For Showing That Aspect Of It ... I Didnt Even Look Into Those 2 Guys Either..

I Just Know A Bad Tree Cant Produce Good Fruit... So The Proof Is In The Pudding.

I Got This Book From 1923... That Talks About People Who Teach OR Sell Prosperity Lessons, And If That Teaching Works That Well, Why Would They Need A Job or SELL The Technique ?

Common Sense... Im Not In Agreement With This Live Off Beats Movement.

The Great Has Spoken

Im Wylin

Whats Good ALIASES !!!
    test
  5. Premize Prod

Mucka you have no idea wat the fuck your talking about. First off you aren't even argueing with any point ive made. You've said nothing.

You don't know shit about the people I name dropped. I know both of them. I'm talking about building a business online, something you obviously know nothing about.

I haven't gave any "bad" information what soever.

You have never heard of the people I named because you don't know shit about internet marketing.

It's ignorant people like you who come to forums and speak things you knwo nothing about, which then make other people who don't know about internet marketing believe the bullshit your saying.

The chances of most of the producers online making a living off of major placements is very small.

Maybe you personally are well connected and have had some major success. Good for you, but most producers won't make it in that boat. It's fact. It's statistics. It's life.

Now those same producers can make good money selling their music on a smaller level online. In fact can make lots of good money.

The fact is mucka I know what I'm talking about, for the simple fact I make money doing what I do.

I would break down your post and nail you on every stupid thing you posted, but there is just to much bullshit in your post, and it shows your ignorance towards what I'm talking about.

Maybe you should try and learn something before you speak.
    test
  6. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

I think you are missing the point.... they are not in the same game as your boi. Sho-down was doing 6 figures or close too but he is not known in the game. I do not know if you remember when people were doing 6 figures off of mp3.com but they are not known in the game.... All we are saying is that you can do stuff outside the traditional since and make money. They are not saying you will be the next timbo or neptunes...there are only a couple of them anyways. There a lot of guys that are making 6 figures doing video game music, and music scores for indie films however they are not known in the music game b/c they are in a different lane and the internet is a different lane. Maybe, your goal online is to give people filler tracks for mixtapes or promotional items or whatever it maybe. Not everyone has to go after big placements to make money.

check this book
    http://www.amazon.com/Long-Tail-Fut...bs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1196139716&sr=1-1
    test
  7. MgTheFuture

Everyone I Met Has Heard Of Sho-Down And Soleternity
    test
  8. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

JaMarcus Cock Sucker BOSS

test
  9. MgTheFuture

And No One In This City Has Heard Of Urban Tactics.

I Met More People Who Know Your Dad, Than You...

LOL
    test
  10. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

the main point premize is making is that what he is talking about is bigger than making beats......its all about marketting a product online and tapping into a relatively new source of income.....

this argument is hardly about production, but how to market YOUR PRODUCTION ONLINE

thats all this book is about....nothing more.......

so i dont kno why everyone is arguing

not everybody is gonna be successful in the production game.....some ppl dont have the grind

other ppl simply dont have the brains.....others lack the talent and their development over the years is non existent

some cats on here need to be real with themselves and realize that their beats AINT industry standard and they need to take advantage of internet rappers and low level indie companies that will accept their sub-industry standard music......
    test
  11. the exposer

gonna have the nerve to say i dont know wat the fuk im talking bout fallbakkkkkkkkkkk wayyyyyyyy bakkkkkk..

the fact is most people making a living offff doing what you do is way sliimmer....

the fact is i have placements...

the facts is i have made money after making placemnents on records..

and theres ways more people that make money doing shit in the music bizz that doing petty hustles such ass your self... "LIKE I SAID I NEVA HEARD OF THOSE SO CALLED MUSICIANS AND THERE LEGENDARY TECHNIQUES... ONLY ON GOOGLE... AFTER YOU MENTIONED THERE NAME HMMMMMNNNNN.....you talkin telling people you can live off beats dot com.... but what have you done.. now you talking about its building business whch isnt the fuk site called live off beats dot com....

i wasnt trying to knock off your "YOU CAN BORROW MONEY FROM THE GOVT WITH ? MARK SUIT ON ACT" and im still not

Ima knock you... kill this you know everything acts

WAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MAKE ME BELEIVE YOU.... YOU TEACHING PEOPLE TO SELL HUSTLES ON THE NET.... NOT BEATS... jus 3 years ago you were learning how to make beats... I Kno you from bak in the day so you can pull this you O.G ACT WIT ME....

I Have had the owners of myspace in my studio i think my people know a thing or two about internet marketing.. like i said the net is usefulll.... and maybe your E-BOOK is aswell but like i said dont talk like you a vet you jus stepped in the kiddie pool.... you can fools mofos who dont kno better but dont try and come at me like you know the industry cuz you dont... and thats what i was checkn you on... not your product or you book... You prolly no this internet shit really good but you i coulda sworn awhile your mindstate was fuk the net.. now you bak with let me make some loot off the idiots that dont know no betta... MO POWER 2 YOU.....

I'm not even gonna point out the shit load of flaws with your site and hustle or you for that matter....

shits crazy URBS SPEAKING SOUTH SLANG AND YOU ACTING LIKE YOU KNOW A THING OR 2 ABOUT THIS MUSIC INDUSTRY WHO WOULDA THUNK IT...
    test
  12. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

what placements do you have dskillz?
    test
  13. the exposer

You can tell when someone educated... If Premized articuated that more it would make sense and i think those low level producer realsie it... there alot of producers that no they aint going to make it but they jus love making beats and the book would be good for a side hustle... Now thats smarter business marketing for the book..

I can get a bette idea of the book Now and its value.. the way premize trying to sell it is like joe schmo gonna be riding around in that sl600... i dont buy that when the author is wearing fur in a busted ass studio setup... that he had shown like a year earlier usually people who live off beats upgrade when they make profits...
    test
  14. MgTheFuture

O Wow -

*pulls out results*

"Mucka Hill, YOU ARE THE FATHER" - Maury

ROFL

Sonned

WHY AM I HERE

WHY IS THIS SO FUNNY TO ME

WHOOAAAAA

LOL @ urb talking about placements.

How many records have YOU SOLD ?

Where is ONE of those ALBUMS you said will be in best buy every year ?
    test
  15. Premize Prod

Nice try at a personal attack. Some cats know the type of money I make and a few cats on here. I'm not going to tell you any numbers cuz its quite frankly none of your business. But I will say it's good enough.

I don't need to upgrade my studio anymore for the simple fact I have all the equipment I need to make beats. 5 racks mpc midi keyboard. Honestly I don't even make beats like that anymore. no need to.

We all know you have a nice studio your rich parents bought you. Thats good. But don't act like you are more than you are. You can't expose shit about me for the simple fact I can show you videos of my paypal accounts. Simple and plain.

I started making beats in 03. yea and? I don't pretend to know everything abou this music industry.. But I do know alot. And I know what I'm talking about.

You on the other hand have this complex that you feel you know more than everybody about the music game because you done a few minor things. But I see through all tha tbullshit. You really haven't done nothing but talk.
    test
  16. PLT Productions

PLT Productions Baltics Most Wanted

Almost every person got goals in live, shit he wanna achieve. If u dreamin bout gettin money on the net, shits for u but if u a musician that always wanted to get further into the music biz, shits whole another story.
    As far as me, i`m a person who`ll grab it, in a good way or a bad way. If u ain`t got no fucking strenght leave it the fuck alone, make demo beats for leasing. i`ll eat people, i don`t give a shit, i`ll kill motherfuckers who`ll stand on my way.. I hope more cats will get paid 50 000gs a month of leasing shit, i`ll rob motherfuckers if i`ll need to.
    And i can guarantee that this shit will die pretty early.. This whole leasing, earning type of shit. People ain`t got nuttin to do n start inventing smt.
    Cats been sittin on forums n inveting motherfucking business theory how to sell shit online. Now that`s already smt to talk about...
    And i still don`t believe that some1 would actually post info how he been makin damn profits.
    It`s like a 10 heads came together, aight, gotta make smt for people. Sat down, wrote basics(was mentioned in this thread) n know tryna prove that shit will work out. Man, why every second head ain`t no fucking billionaire? U can buy fucking marketing books, useful shit how to get money. Same as with beats, u ain`t taleted, u`ll on the same fcking level every year, you`re worthless. Same shit with business, it`s something u gotta have in blood.
    And please, no real business would accept this shit, cuz even a stupid motherfucker knows that u just can`t write a book about business that early in your business career.
    test
  17. MgTheFuture

Niggas Need TO Run For President
    test
  18. Premize Prod

At the end of the day the ignorant people are going to stay ignorant no matter how much you try to educate them.

This argument will never end. It doesn't matter to me one way or another. This will probably be my last post of the night.

I still hold no ill will towards anyone who posted in this thread. Just another forum debate.

I'm going to continue to do what I do and hopefully you guys do what you guys do with success.

Too much success
    Postman
    test
  19. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

Maybe you need to get into the movie business...pause

Too much overly dramatic talk.

You just have a different focus than premize.... .but it does not mean he is not making money...... nor you are making money.
    test
  20. the exposer

My man Im not trying to say you aint making money. if you is and you living that like that and you talking and the way you are on the net. i aint impressed either...

and save the lil things that urb told you about me... cuz you way off base... ive been eating off music for about 3 years now since lasty worked with urb... before that mary jane was very good to me.... and when i say eating i mean 80gs or more a year..... and im jus getting started... with a few minor moves like you said...

P.S. I DONT FEEL LIKE I KNOW MORE THAN ANYBODY ABOUT THE GAME..... CUZ I WILL BE THE 1ST TO TELL YOU THATS NOT TRUE.... I JUST POINT OUT THE LIL THINGS I DO KNOW THAT IS ALL...

I GAIN NOTHING BUT DOING WHAT I JUS DID BUT HOPEFULLY YOU DID OR SOMEONE ELSE DID....
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.