Live Off Beats Life Changing E-book?

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by ral4ever1985, Nov 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Realtime Ent

Realtime Ent T.A.P.

test
  2. BigBoss

BigBoss New Member

This bootlegged yet??
    test
  3. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

JaMarcus Cock Sucker BOSS

^if u aint tryna buy, then do bother readin it nigga, bc it takes money to make money, broke niggaz need not apply.
    test
  4. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

Wouldn't help you if it was. A dipshit like you to broke to afford $30
    probably wouldn't be helped much with a book.

Thanks
    test
  5. PLT Productions

PLT Productions Baltics Most Wanted

Man, why yall focus on internet marketing so damn much??

Don`t get me wrong, it`s a good thing, good pocket money n shit..

But..

Imagine yourself in fucking ten years hustlin beats on the net..

Ya kid is playin around, ya bitch is makin fucking cookies n shit n ya ass sits in front of fucking monitor, rollin motherfucking mice over mouse pad, clickin shit n uploadin beats on soundclick.

Is it me or i unno, my fucking mentality is different BUT i focus only on real life. I`ll rather spend that time on making connections, knocking people the fuck out if needed to go further. No budget? Fuck, get fuckin 1kg of cocaine, throw around to your people n bam, u got fast money in a week, if u ain`t stupid enough to get caught. Same business, same shit.

But i don`t really think the book is crap or what soever. Internet got decent money potential so it`s just necessary to know how shit works.

Wish u luck with it..

Would be dope if yall make something about placements, not the surface shit but real deep info.
    test
  6. Premize Prod

You're an example of the reason a book like this is needed. You have no idea what the fuck your taking about.

You rather focus on the REAL WORLD??? WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN??? The money coming into my paypal is just as REAL as the money you get going to work everyday.

Except I don't have to slave for someone else.

Internet Marketing is good pocket change???

Jay Dynasty doing 50k a month.. Thats pocket change???

Jermaine griggs doing over 100k a month at 24 years old with a simple website. Pocket Change?

I could go on and on.

Internet marketing is a good way to make 6-7 figures a year without needing tens of thousands of dollars in start-up capital.

You know absolutely nothing about this industry. It's a gold mine if done right especially for producers because you have a unique product. Which is beats, and a large market which is up and coming artist.

And my post isn't an attack. I actually am taking my time to type this to HELP YOU open your eyes and see how much money you are missing.

Turn your production into a real business that makes you REAL money, instead of trying to chase major placements that probably won't make you much money in the long run.

- Premize
    test
  7. Brollic

Brollic New Member

im buying the book, seems like a ghood look, and its just 30 bucks, no change outta my wallet.
    keep doin whut you do big homie.

*T.Brollic*
    test
  8. PLT Productions

^ the difference between me and other cat that really needs to know shit bout internet business is, i ain`t got no fucking time for it. I rarely can spend an hour on net..

Real life shit..

I`m a co founder of a studio, co founder of a record label. I`ve been doin business for years. I ain`t got no free time to do business on the net. Literally, i ain`t got it. I`m organizing concerts, which takes shitload of time, ordering posters, flyers, leasing clubs n shit. I ain`t got the full time job, cuz i just don`t need it and ain`t got time for it.

I can upload 1 beat a month, cuz all my other beats gettin sold in fucking 15 minutes after i finish em. I would be happy if the amount of beats that was sold was twice bigger. I just can`t do it cuz 90% of my beats go to my artists, every1 needs fucking album, fucking mixtape.

I was doin internet hustle, i was sellin beats on the net back in the day.. Was good, nice dough.. But shit`s changed for me..

I ain`t no dumb cat to talk to like this.

I know what i`m sayin and i didn`t say shit bout internet marketing but seriously, yall focus too damn much and trip over the net.

P.S. Simple fact, if u premize gettin so much dough from the net, good for you, but there`s only 5% of chance that people who really copped that book will do the same.

If a man wants and he ain`t stupid nor lazy, he`ll find a way trough whole this shit without readin a book. He will just save some time n thats all..
    test
  9. Premize Prod

Nothing you're saying is making sense. How can you say someone will find a way through this whole shit without picking up a book. That may be possible.

But books = knowledge. If you don't read you won't succeed in life. And I really believe that.

You just don't make sense to me.

"Yall trip to much over this net shit" - What the fuck does that mean? What the fuck is "net shit".

You sound like someone who just has no idea what their talking about when it comes to making money on the internet. You said you barely got one hour to build an internet business. Yea right...

Even the busiest person in the world has more time than that. Cut down on sleep.

2. All the work you do organizing concerts etc... The money you make from that isn't much. By much I mean you aint seeing 6 figures a year. I'm willing to bet my life on it.

Imagine making 10 times what you make now and doing 10 times less work. Thats me right there.

I guess if you rather "focus on real world" instead of making good money without doing all that work than do you.

But me I'm tryna get these millions.

Good Luck
    Premize
    test
  10. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

lol....PLT ur killin me homey
    test
  11. PLT Productions

Aight man, shit`s sounds beautiful.

But, in my case i just gotta ask u one, simple question.

Is this shit international? Or u wrote only about sites, U.S. promo sites or whatsoever which can only be accessed by americans? I seen lot of sites with good offers but i just couldn`t register cuz i`m not from States.
    Same problems with bank account info. Can`t register, cuz motherfuckers accept only U.S. banks.
    test
  12. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

agreed
    test
  13. PLT Productions

That means that i missed smt.. Or am missing..
    test
  14. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

Premize Prod knows exactly what he is talking about. The internet is the only business where you need little capital and can make 6 figure personal income if you know what you are doing.

and trust me, PTL, premize and i use to argue about business stuff when it came up... but we actually do similar things and i understand his perspective now.

Business wise, the internet is way more efficiently than so called real life. When you passing out flyers and street marketing is semi-targeted while internet marketing is direct targeting. In my opinion, the record label hustle is kind of dead. One thing in business that is always said, always go into a growing market and never go into a dieing market and record labels are a dieing market. example: if Apple opened a record stores instead of itunes.
    test
  15. PLT Productions

^truth..

But if u are a business man... Why would u expose your secrets? Rich people ain`t gonna tell u how to get money and broke ones act like they the richest people in the world..
    test
  16. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

rich ppl give away their secrets all the time

its just that the average person is too lazy to be pro active enough to go-in on those secrets.....

they rather just look for a job, like they've been conditioned to do in the first place.
    test
  17. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

Urb, really it aint secrets.... people just think their secrets... sometimes i watch or listening to a random business man and i will pick up something that applies to what i do. They may be discussing real estate or oil or euro vs dollar.
    test
  18. PLT Productions

They will never tell you how to do things, how to get that money, they can only tell what you need to do to get it. It`s a big difference..
    test
  19. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

no one is going to walk with you and hold your hands...thats just life. no one told me how to do what i do, or anyone...you just read, observe, be creative, and analyze results.
    test
  20. PLT Productions

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.