Live in the LA area? Set up your gear correctly!

Discussion in 'Audio Help & Tips' started by Ghet-Ghet, Dec 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iMakeMoneyAsWel

iMakeMoneyAsWel New Member

You own the studio in Ft. lauderdale?
    test
  2. Mariano

Mariano New Member

lol how much more money do you need for gas?...$15?...:)...hit me back aiite
    test
  3. Aze'

Aze' that's the dummy alarm

GHET... guess I do... but I'ma get off your case so you can get back to arguing your case that - your final product was under par because you had to 'master' an audio that was "shitty quality" already.................. and get back to your business of mastering tracks for kids who have shitty audio quality.

BP had an AT3035(most kids have a radio shack mic), and the beat clipped a bit... You think thats bad? Pffft.... okay, well - I'd hate to tie you up at business here, seems like you really NEED to hustle for that money online. Me, shit too busy IN the studio to be hunting newbies down online... but thats just me :)

Go ahead, keep arguing, this is fun for me - I like making fullsail gradutes look stupid(er), remember?
    test
  4. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

^ No knowledge of mastering right here.

Ummm.... YEAH! •••tards on this site think mastering is a plug-in.
    test
  5. AllOrNothinEnt

AllOrNothinEnt Retired from Rapmusic.com

Callin people retards will get you NO buisness.
    test
  6. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

I didn't call him a retard.

I called him a •••tard.

•••tard.
    test
  7. Aze'

Exactly what I'm talking about - all of your insults to me are completly off... Who thinks mastering is a plug in? Keep taking cheap shots at me that are in no way relevant.
    YOUR target market is kids online who are complete audio retards with a bit of spare change and some bad quality... you're supposed to fix it up and make it sound all neat and nice, that is your image. You can't even do that. Compared to most of these kids, BP had a GREAT setup with nice quality... you couldn't even fix his stuff up.
    Go play little one - You seem to need this money from your online 'business' so bad, yet you're coming out more and more as the person who is; wrong, moronic, giving off a fake image...

Please think about what you say before you say it. Obviously that degee's magical powers arn't working.... you still are a moron ;)
    test
  8. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

A great setup LMAO

Hey BP, what's your preamp and where did you record???????

AZE is my God and savior.
    test
  9. Aze'

"Compared to most of these kids, BP had a GREAT setup with nice quality... "

^^ yea, that was the full line, how about using that? Keep trying guy, you're really coming out ahead on this one.
    P.S: It's about time you noticed ;)
    test
  10. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

The gear he uses in comparison to others means approximately NOTHING when it comes to the final mix and master!

So, now the question again.

"Hey BP, what's your preamp and where did you record???????"

^^ yea, that was the full line, how about pretending you aren't BP?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.