Little thing you wish ur partner did better?

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Teen Prodigy, Aug 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

i wouldnt mind living in a small town they have some in california usually up north its beautiful they call them the boonies mostly white people live up there...but something about living in a small town near the lakes an forrest creeps me out i always think horror movie lol.
    test
  2. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

haha, I don't live in boonies. But it's a real small town and right near a lake hahaha. I love it. Grew up here and after we moved away for 6 years we finally bought a house and settled back here :eek:)
    test
  3. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

damn must be making some serious cash to have a place there unless its cheaper to live there?

over here its super expensive in the city but the forrest lake areas are a bit cheaper but not too sure cause alot of rich people are building huge house around there for vacationing.

the air must smell wonderful there.
    test
  4. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

The air in ALL of Canada smells great ;o) But yeah, deffinently smells better in the "country" lol.

Not expensive at all. Since it's such a small town. It has it's "rich" area's. But we got a good deal on our house. For the size (house and yard) and location.
    test
  5. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

livng there is good for the mind...over crowded places like downtown LA just make people more irritated with each other lol its why they have such a high crime rate its dirty and smoggy and crowded.

at lleast you wont get black lung up there lol.

how far is the nearest city?

i bet the schools are small too whats the population?
    test
  6. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

There is only one school in my town. The population I think is 4000? Maybe less. I have no idea really. We don't even have a grocery store hahaha.

The next town over has 17,000 ppl. But the closest city is Barrie, which is 45 mins. But major city is Toronto which is 2hrs.
    test
  7. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

damn so you guys can basically do it in your backyard and no one will ever see you and your hubby going at it? talk about being one with nature lucky ass lol jk

wow that must suck you have to drive 2 hours to buy groceries unless you have to catch your own fish and hunt your game meat lol and eat the wild berries.

wow 4000 only? my college has 8 thousand students lol alone.
    test
  8. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

LMAO--nah we don't have to drive 2hrs. The next town over is 10 mins away. It has like 5 grocery stores hahaha. It's considered a "City" but still known as a small town ;o)

And yeah, we can get it on in our back yard--although the house beside me, they're higher up so they can see everything. They're assholes tho. So I don't even care if they seen lol. I caught her husband staring at me the other day and it was creepy--cuz he's old and looks creepy :/ lmao.

But yeah I rather a small town :eek:)
    test
  9. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

lol see what i mean...shit •••••s me you got a creepy old man leaving next door to you...i bet he was probally licking his lips hahah....imagine if you were getting it on and you saw the guy uptairs eating popcorn watching you guys lol damn that would people frigid.
    test
  10. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

LMAO--I'd ask for an admission!
    test
  11. .:AC:.

.:AC:. Smokes or Bananas

i wish my partner actually existed in reality
    test
  12. .:AC:.

.:AC:. Smokes or Bananas

but i got too much baggage yo for a partner in lust, love, and holy matromoney
    test
  13. Halloween Jack

Halloween Jack Heavens Demon

well... yeah... ;)
    test
  14. Halloween Jack

sad thing is... most chicks aren't good at either :'(
    test
  15. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

for real? would you make eye contact with him while your hubby was going at you? make him feel special hahah.
    test
  16. Halloween Jack

nani you get your ass back in this house right this instant!
    test
  17. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

Yes sir ;o)

And no I wouldn't look him in the eyes. Maybe if it was cute. But he's far from it. He's too creepish for me.
    test
  18. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

lol so what if it was a cute guy and then you were happen to be outside sunbathing in the nude and then you saw him masterbating to you would you yell at him and say pervert or give him a bit of a show? ahah
    test
  19. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

Uh, if he was masturbating outside to a girl sun bathing. I'd telling him he was a fucking pervert and to try and be more discrete next time lmao.
    test
  20. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

hhaha you should tell you better Bust a Big one! and take it as a compliment lol jk.

so do you got any bobcats, bears, cougars, snakes? whats your areas infamous wild predator beside yourself lol.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.