Little bit of snow and the south is in disaster mode.

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Sir Bustalot, Jan 29, 2014.

1. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i realize its cuz those areas arent prepared so it probably really is a disaster zone.

but its silly to me because where im from this stuff is standard in winter. Its funny to me to listen to the reporters angrily question the governors people and blame them and accuse them of this and that and not warning citizens and not doing this fast enough and whatnot....

haha the blame game

its a freak weather incident yo. Relax. Shit happens.
    • Hot Thread Hot Thread x 1
    test
  2. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

I live in the south. People buy out the grocery store at the chance of snow. Silly people.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  3. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

cnn newscatsers are skewering the weathermen like they know more about how weather works than the meteorologists

"like OMG, why didnt you put out a snowfall warning earlier? like OMG you big jerk!"
    test
  4. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

haha

they are actually openly saying they need to find someone to blame for this! ahahahaha

the news is so fucking dumb.
    test
  5. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

I've lived in the north and the south and the snowstorms you get up north aren't like what you get down there. In Atlanta when that shit comes around every couple years you're talking about a layer of ice 2-3 inches thick on the road. One year I had about an inch thick layer of ice on my car in the morning from the storm passing through overnight.

They could've been a lot more prepared...but can you really expect the government to do anything right? Back in 2011 they only had 10 trucks capable of plowing, now they have 200 and they're still hopelessly unprepared.
    test