Literally (Lookin For Honest Feedback, Drop Links Most Def)

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by V.I.K, Aug 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. V.I.K

V.I.K The Feedback Returner

test
  2. V.I.K

test
  3. ceson

ceson ....Ceson Wordz

daaaaamn u ill wit it fam real talk...remind me of skillz...lol...delivery is sick...i'm luvin ya voice..niceness...quality is nice..beat is simple but effective...hahaha ..lyrics is on point...hook is ight...not catchy but it gets the job done..nice underground like i'm into...if u got aim lemme kno.....hit me up..i'd cop ya cd...

quality could b alil sharper but besides that i was feelin this...props man...`1

return the feedback n hit me back if u can...
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=917280
    test
  4. Rivalry

Rivalry chyea.

i like this a lot

pretty much your at a point in my eyes where your ill as fuck and really only lackin in a few things. i love the hook. the beat is fine but its really boring as fuck and maybe on somethin deeper or anything it would make you sound really over the top

i like your style..you need to keep droppin cause your shit is gonna be out of control soon...maybe get into some more nutso rhyme schemes
    test
  5. Paragraaaf

Paragraaaf New Member

test
  6. E_Spangler

E_Spangler GHOstBuStaH

returnin the fav dawg-

beats pretty cool, feelin it....ur flow is pretty nice, sounds like uve been spittin for a while....lyrics are good, pretty original....hook is cool...delivery is good too, got confidence behind the mic....u remind me of immortal technique on this shit with the hardcore lyrics and delivery....yeah, ur pretty nice with it....i cant find anythin wrong with ur skill or this song....both are on point, props....id like to hear more of ur shit....overall, this track is pretty dope....keep spittin that illness man....peace
    -EGON
    test
  7. TAB

TAB Model

Vikky, beat possesses a unique eerie effect. The beginning sounded dull, but the intensity and emotion gradually stacked up. The integral part of this audio has to be your lyrics, definately ear-catching and compelling. Chorus isn't spectacular but sufficient for this track. Second verse outshines first. This was an interesting listen. Peace.
    test
  8. Fernelity

Fernelity Active Member

This song sounds similar to some old school underground. Fuckin' fire

I'm lovin' this, I like the switch ups and the flows are fire. All on point, voices fuckin' awesome (maybe cause any noise is good seeing as I'm high). But shits dope, wish I could d/l... Make it so I can?

FIIRE! I like this song

Amani
    test
  9. DiStOrTiOnZ

DiStOrTiOnZ New Member

beats pretty hot.. im likin that hi hat

your flow is nice and delivery is very on point... mass emotion in ya voice feelin that alot

shit is dope on the real... i wish i had more time to reply

but this is a dope track hook is coo too

1 man stay up
    test
  10. ran-dom31z3d

ran-dom31z3d formaly know as gdot

this beat is prety nice
    like the intro
    qaulity could be better
    this is nice vibe seems more like spoken word cuase the beat has no rythm but it gives an emotion the hook is nice not catchy but it works.ur flows good lyrics arnt simple there pretty deep.this is good but its not suming id wana listen to alot becuase lyric was and emcee wise and beat its dope but its mixed bad it seems to me i think u should thrown a break in this or suming like drumroll ish brap shit u know.u gota nice delivery. u sound realy natural on on the real im feeling this honest its smoke.

respecting ye link
    test
  11. comPleXNY

comPleXNY Illest Alive

word up son... thanks for peeping that freestyle i did.. ite let me peep this..

buffering..

upping...
    here it is...

nice snare in the begining...

beat sounds raw.....

quality sounds nice...

woooooo hoooo... sick lyrics... get em.. nice shyt son.... i like this alot.. ya adlibs match niceley thats what i like it.. good vocabulary.... reminds me of my self <<< lol.... nice shyt son.... good work,... great shyt.. hit me up sometime we can lace a track if u down.. peace..
    test
  12. V.I.K

test
  13. Dice

Dice Still One Of A Kind...

test
  14. Erattic

Erattic New Member

nice.... beats is cool and simple...

flow is dope on point and everything... delivery is pretty cool.... flow is the rawest stand out on this track...

this is realy dope all i can say... keep it up
    test
  15. l_dopa

l_dopa New Member

This was pretty good concept song. I thought the flow and cadence could have been better. Overall pretty good.
    test
  16. P L A C E R

P L A C E R Registered Po Pimp

i THINK the volume on the vocals is a tad too high. im still feeling the track though. feeling the flow/delivery and presence. hook is straight. emotion is up there too. nothing left to say man,you know wassup witcha' shit. stay up
    test
  17. TOOBxSOCKS

TOOBxSOCKS Code of the Samurai

tryin to return the feedback, but its sayin the link has no file attached to it.....need a link to the page man....
    test
  18. areeyesee

areeyesee New Member

Shit fam this shit is one of the most original concepts ive heard spit, i done played this shit 4 times. the beat is grimey the voclas is raw and the lyrics is CRAZZY!!! shit is bannanas, u got a flo sorta like phonte from lil brother, i love that shit

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=918272
    return the favor
    test
  19. Mizz Tres

Mizz Tres Ur woman loves me =/

beat is coo.. it wouldnt be of my style tho lol anyways,

This is nice, your flow is polished as hell.. delivery is dope. One of the things that I would point out tho are your lyrics ..you got writing skills. Good use of adlibs, and your concept is very creative. I never listened to you before but Im glad I did.
    test
  20. Infinite Skillz

Infinite Skillz R.E.A.L. Emcee

Mad emotion in your voice. Made me feel like I was "LITERALLY" in your head. This is my first track I've heard from you. Loving the little change up in verse 3. IMO, it is the best in the song. The hook is better than average but the lyrics and flow make up for any perceived deficiencies. The word play with in the verses is just ill.

thanks for feeding me.

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?p=12468284#post12468284
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.