Lita Cheats On Matt Hardy With Fellow WWE Superstar...

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by -ion-, Mar 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -ion-

-ion- Tough Guys Wear Pink

[This past week Matt Hardy confirmed on his personal website's messageboard that he has in fact broken up with Amy Dumas (Lita) and that reports are true that Lita has been cheating on him. What wasn't posted on Matt's site is that the person Lita was cheating on him with is actually a close friend of Matt's and a fellow WWE superstar. That superstar is EDGE. We have confirmation that Edge, who himself was recently married, has been having an affair on the road with Lita and that it was Edge's wife that contacted Matt Hardy directly about the situation.

Insider sources tell us that WWE management is extremely angry at Edge over what they consider the height of improper conduct among their employees. Edge and Matt Hardy have been close friends for several years, as both The Hardy Boyz and Edge & Christian broke into the company together and made eachothers' careers during their series of high-risk stipulation matches (inclding the innovative TLC matches) over the WWE Tag Team Championships. There is a feeling backstage that Edge's behavior with Lita is a politically crippling move that has the potential to seriously threaten his career.

Matt Hardy is currently on the sidelines with an injury but will be returning to the road on March 19th. With both Matt and Edge currently on the RAW roster, things should get pretty interesting backstage.

Check back soon for more on this shocking story.]

thats crazy, i saw an article about two wwe superstars having an affair a while back. and the wwe threatened to suspend them both and move them to seperate brands

had no idea it was these two though

wow....
    test
  2. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

The wwe would release matt hardy way before edge.
    test
  3. M.E.R.K.

M.E.R.K. ~PHANTOM~

matt hardy is gonna whoop edge's ass when he comes back
    test
  4. Matt Hood

Matt Hood Guest

lita's ugly. edge is annoying. matt hardy is injury prone. release them all 3 and bring back the rock.
    test
  5. RedMaster

RedMaster Epic Butt sucka

how about sting
    test
  6. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

sting doesnt need wrestling, wrestling needs sting.

he's proven all he can.. he carried wcw for years.. one of the greatest wrestlers of all time.. the only thing left for sting is dream matches.. hes pretty much done it all
    test
  7. Matt Hood

Matt Hood Guest

i liked sting back in his day. the rat tail and four horsemen era. but i ain't really like the crow gimic. it was ok but i liked him prior to that better. old sting < rock. rock besides ric flair might be the funniest wrestler of all time. all those songs he use to sing and he's golden on the mic. then he has athletic ability and can sell/make matches.
    test
  8. Lenny Lane

Lenny Lane I've Got Genital Warts

the rock was arguably one of the best wrestlers ever as far as the media went
    test
  9. RedMaster

Which is exactly why I said "why not sting" cuz the guy said "they need to drop all 3 (Matt, Edge, Lita) and bring back Rock.

God, I wish you fucking retards learned how read. SERIOUSLY.
    test
  10. Kevy

Kevy Huh?

stop switchin topics. i think one of them is gonna go to smackdown..maybe Edge..because i know those 2 will go at it lol.
    test
  11. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

Actually, you said "how about sting." Right after somebody had suggested the wwe bring back the rock.. I choose to comment on sting.. and went on to say: Sting doesn't need wrestling.. Because he doesn't.. so if anyone has the problem here.. it certainly, isnt I.
    test
  12. Atheist

Atheist Storyteller

i'd fuck lita till her back broke.
    test
  13. RedMaster

Exactly, which already defeats your "wrestling needs sting", cuz I said "how about sting".

You lose...
    test
  14. RedMaster

Lita gives crazy blowjobs, you know it's true.

She had an affair with Edge, about the same time her neck broke.

Go figga....
    test
  15. -ion-

-ion- Tough Guys Wear Pink

they were already threatened to be sent to different brands
    test
  16. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

no comment on you being an idiot..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.