Listen Up ft. Me, Rhymes, & Mercy HOTTEST SONG ON THE BOARD! (Drop Links)

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by Non$en$e, Oct 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Non$en$e

Non$en$e The Truth

test
  2. Higher Rhymes

Higher Rhymes Active Member

Wow... and that's all I can say man. Wow...

This track was so dope.. let me break this down..

ALL THE VERSES WERE FIRE man..this was on point like a mug
    quality = A

im in love with this type of beat, hook me up son

nice content and everything, flow was good, HOOK is dope

everything went together PERFECTLY, couldnt find a better track if I tried right now

yall get mad props for this one

Higher Rhymes
    test
  3. pulse.o1o

pulse.o1o New Member

whoa, right off the bat i know its gonna be dope.. ya flow is dope man.. shits like you don't even try nice charisma, everything is polished Mercy is nasty ass well

dope shit
    test
  4. Calibre

Calibre Peoples Champ

dies**

This is dopeness..

First of all Nonsense

Flow was bonkers, delivery was amazing, lyrics was hot.

Straight underground.. I love it.. my style of hip hop.. your dope man.

Rhymes -
    Sickness lyrics are off the chain, im blinded by ya skill man..

This is definetly the best track i've heard in a long time.

This and the nimrod song is number one on the boards at this moment..

You kids kill it.
    test
  5. _RhYmEs_

_RhYmEs_ Need Dope Beats??

SON, im tired, extremely tired, i got like 3 hours of sleep kid, ima get some zz's right now, i'll tell you about it later, THis prolly the best night i've had in a llong time, hahahhaha, and she heard the collab she loved it,

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot

best song on this forum, NO lie, i did the beat so i know, hahahahah

NO samples on this baby, all done by yours truly,

~rhymes~
    test
  6. Non$en$e

Non$en$e The Truth

hahah when you logged off aim last night, I sat there like this •••••s about to really go kill dat...I put my lighter up Bk style for you hahahaah...I hope you represented my nig lol
    test
  7. Letme

Letme New Member

Songs fuckin ill as fuck, no other shit to say its fuckin quality im downloadin the shit right now.....
    ILLNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!
    test
  8. GODSCRIBE

GODSCRIBE Meet the Retailer

Non- flow was off the meter man...the way you put words together is nice....nice style man. really felt ya verse all the way through. i like the way you end your 16's too...lol....you end verses abruptly...so you always leave your prints on a track..

Rhymes- Damn this cats been nice. Plus hes behind the beat? real talent here...scheme and presence are good. felt the work on the hook. nice and simple..

Mercy- Flow was a lil slow..but the voice and presence are sick. He reminds me of CL Smooth.

all 3 MC's came nice...this is what we call MUSIC people..listen and learn..

uno

peep this track i produced for an MC

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?p=12802033#post12802033
    test
  9. IProFound

IProFound Chokyonim

Man. Why am I even commentin' on this. What hasn't already been said about this that hasn't been said about the best track on these boards. This shit is bonkers. My ••••• Non is crack. Everybody came nasty... Last dude was proly my least favorite but even so that shit was only in the shadow of the other 2.... I mean you decent man, I gave you that... nvm everybody is sick. lol.

Just plain silly how ill this is. Props to all who had any type of hand in this.
    test
  10. Predator INC

Predator INC New Member

beat is off the chains ••••• much love to the producer. nonsense sounds so much like dzk. he killin this shit. this fuckin track is dope the beat is just off the chains. and no way theres no samples in this shit. man aye'body doin they damn thing nmuch love ima have a track here soon.
    test
  11. Bluntologist

Bluntologist New Member

shit is sick

1st cat nonsense hes ill he sounds like fake ass mad skillz

2nd cat you killed the beat for sho no frontin on that. your ass sounds like some sorta fake ass QB rapper u a mix of tradgedy khadafi with capone and nas....

3rd cat sounds like a fake ass saigon

overall this cut is dope the beat is ill. and yall are ill....but ide rather here tradgedy mad skillz and Saigon collab together actually instead of hearing this.
    test
  12. Non$en$e

Non$en$e The Truth

we better then them •••••s lol
    test
  13. Tha Artful Scrybe

Tha Artful Scrybe Active Member

checkin:
    like the beat...mad mello...quality sounds straight...
    1st cat - ha, aight...flows sick...smooth...compliments the beat well...lyrics is straight, content werks well too...
    2nd cat - flows sick too...like the voices of both so far...like these lyrics a little better...
    3rd cat - not as polished as the other cats, but you get on this too...nothing really stood out in yer verse, but you sounded mad comfortable...
    i liked the hook on this too...nice collab, defintely good shit...keep spittin...

return the favor:
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=935562

Mr. MooN
    test
  14. Worthiest Words

Worthiest Words New Member

whoaaaa, yes yes, this is one sicking joint..RHYMES u fag you sickining on this, fuckin ridickulous, nonsense you really nice withit aswell man, last guy he nice too, and the beat is ape crazy..had this joint on rewind 3 times now. Best drop i heard on these boards in ages..
    test
  15. _RhYmEs_

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS,, wut up words, YO •••••, get at me son, i got business to talk to you, im going to london next year,

~RHymes~
    test
  16. _RhYmEs_

AND to ANswer to KIDD Kash YES i played all these instruments,
    test
  17. TOOBxSOCKS

TOOBxSOCKS Code of the Samurai

returnin feed:

beat- shit sounds good yo...i like it....

1st verse- ya flow resembles Big L...seriously...lyrics are straight...aint really much to say...shit was nice

2nd verse- yo...this dood sounds like nas....yall kidnap Big L and Nas?!.....same as first yo...shit was good all around....

3rd verse - feelin it....voice is cool as shit....flows mad smooth....lyrics are on point....

hook- hooks tight...

overall this shit dope as fuck...i fuck with it...actually ima prolly download this joint...
    test
  18. Reflexx

Reflexx [insert cool thing here]

this beat is beyond amazing.

first dude, nonsense - you killed it..yer voice's so dope dude. yer flow's bonkers, it's so fluid.. lyrics are dope as hell.

chorus's nice..pretty catchy.

second dude kills it.. his lyrics are off the chain, his flow's ill as well..

third dudes nice, voice's pretty unique. flow's a tad bit less unpolished as the rest of the emcee's on this track. he makes up for lyrics though.

this gotta download easily, one of the best songs i've peeped off this board in'a while. you guys're pretty origional and differ from alotta people here lol. kinda remind me of the 97-99 type of shit.
    test
  19. Non$en$e

Non$en$e The Truth

I hit all the links
    test
  20. Enginear1

Enginear1 Im Back

shits pretty ill.....

i like all verses.. hook is ok..

3rd cat has a nice voice
    test
Thread Status: