Listen.. if you're anti- Bush..

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by aGiLity Starr*, Aug 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LDogg The King

LDogg The King The High Life

the economy is just fine.. and it will continue to grow as long as we dont get attacked again
    test
  2. LDogg The King

LDogg The King The High Life

dont be econmic girlie men lol
    test
  3. Part II

Part II The next best thing

lol@ AH-nold

I seen that last night..

Funny yet Our Returning Solgiers are not gonna find anything amusing when they back in a few years from fighting to improove the lives of ungratful Iraqi's only to find that There's no Jobs for them nor their families in thier OWN Country.

Nah, but Let's Laugh & joke with AH-nold about Economic Girly men HA Fuckin' HA=/

Remember When We had over 70 or so Countries that Supported us & the war on terror after 9-11?
    Now we have 30 =/ None of which (besides Britain) have commited more then 999 troops.

Sure was Great back then...
    test
  4. yo momma

yo momma New Member

Your econamy will be fucked as long as he is in power... Aint like it will change with Kerry but atleast the military wont get all your countries money with Kerry.
    test
  5. yo momma

yo momma New Member

Lmao 30's pushing it...

I'd say 10 at the most... More may agree because to agree is to stay out of Bushes eye.

To load a gun and help is another thing... And I can think of 5 countries that are doing that...
    test
  6. Imperial

Imperial Lex

I didnt read this whole thing, but i saw a pretty lot of people talkin bout "we need to get the rich poorer and balance it out, so the poor can get richer."

You people are fucking retarded... there is actually a reason why the rich people are rich.. maybe its cuz they worked their fuckin asses off to get a very high paying carreer that takes a LOT of work and knowledge.. If your poor, and went to school, that means you were slacking and DID NOT TRY to become one of the "rich" people.. so if your poor, why the fuck should the rich, who earned every penny they made, give up some of their money for the poor, who didnt put forth all their effort. Theyre just crying about it cuz they didnt try their hardest to get a better job, and thinking for some reason that they deserve a handout from the rich people.

Im a middle-class person, so dont think im sayin this jus cuz im rich. But even if i was rich, every single thing i said would still apply exactly the same.

And if youre poor.. stop fuckin whining and asking for somethin you do NOT deserve, cuz you did not earn it.

Otherwise, the only way i could see fit that the poor get a justified handout, would be if they did not have the opportunity to get a good enough education for a good job. But for the most part, i think everyone's life and future is in their own hands.
    test
  7. Kanyne

Kanyne 6x RBL Participant...lol

Some of you still aren't getting this...wtf do you mean we should all get taxed? The rich right off taxes by out waying them with "charity support" fuck a book, get some of that reality education. 1
    test
  8. Kanyne

I ain't sayin' we should balance out shit. All I'm sayin' is for these fools to stop thinkin' that everyone is bein' taxed equally. I just think the rich should be fairly taxed...
    test
  9. Imperial

Imperial Lex

Oh yea.. i think the rich should be fairly taxed too. I didnt see your post sayin that they arent cuz of charities, and i didnt know that was happening. Thas a good point.
    test
  10. Kanyne

Word is bond.
    test
  11. Aussie Mozzie

Aussie Mozzie X sample

haha, u know NOTHING about socio economic barriers do u?

go and learn something before you type dumbass...
    test
  12. Imperial

Imperial Lex

WTF are you talkin about??

You tell me im wrong, then say nothin to prove that im wrong.

What are these "social economic barriers" you speak of?
    test
  13. Aussie Mozzie

Aussie Mozzie X sample

fuck, im not even gonna start, ive written 30 page assignments on the topic..

fact is its EXTREMELLY hard for poor people to break the barriers that hold them in the lower part of society...and thats EXACTLY how the 'rich' portion of society like it..

its not so easy as to say, 'if u want an education then do it", access to education is very limited to alot of disadvantaged groups...not every one is as lucky as u yourself admit u are..

alot of the institutions in todays world are designed to keep the poor where they are and enhance the power that rich people have...its serves them well...EVERYONE CANT BE RICH..

a capitalist society is not set up for that to ever work...there has to be a subjugated minority who live on the verge of poverty...and its an alarming reality that the numbers living on that border are growing all the time..

thats besides the fact that not everyone is academically inclined...a higher education is not for everyperson on the street...u gotta realise there AERNT enough jobs to support everyone if they got an education anyway...our society would collapse if u didnt have all the millions of people that do underpaid manual labour..

its complex man..
    test
  14. Part II

Part II The next best thing

GOOD FUCKIN' GAWD

talk about summing up the 70's,80's & 90's Minority Poverty Problem in one Paragraph.

They're gonna say some silly shit like "They can do it if they want, people are just lazy".

It's sad really... People Believe in WMD they've never seen Pictures of yet they can see Entire neightbor of impoverished people(that they avoid visiting) but won't believe in the disadvantage these Low income Americans have been placed in with little flexability to improve thier situation economicly.

It baffles me..

*And for IMPERIAL*

In the past 4 years more then 300,000 Middle Class Families Became Low Income Families & The number grows everyday.

You say "Ahhh they shouldn't tax the rich, the rich deserve to not be taxed more then everyone else"

When & If Bush in Re-Elected and you find yourself in the Lower income bracket after a few job losses you can then ask the gov't to give the Rich tax Breaks While you Pay your Full share pickin' up thier slack.
    test
  15. MFB

MFB Ciroc Boys

lmfao!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.