Listen.. if you're anti- Bush..

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by aGiLity Starr*, Aug 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Menso

Menso Go Lakers!

to think that Bush is pure evil would lead some to believe youre brainwashed yourself. But its life that people are going to be widely plit on politics, so i usually dont even see the point in arguing.
    test
  2. L dogg

L dogg New Member

thats the gayest shit i ever heard.. gets your facts straight an come back to talk
    test
  3. Madpoet

Madpoet why is this so short....

Bush is bad, but is a miniscule insignificant man when put next to the anti-christ..
    test
  4. Aussie Mozzie

Aussie Mozzie X sample

not really if u know anything bout the anti christ figure..

he appears as a saviour to some as a world leader...but infact leads the world down a path that results in teh destruction of mankind...u think we're really not that far away from a war that could end the world?

go read the bible..
    test
  5. Menso

Menso Go Lakers!

ive read the Bible, and I am still not convinced Bush is the anti-christ. The end of the world is near.. in God's eyes. Shit it could be 10,000 years from now, for all we know. And the shit thats going on today, has been going on since the begginning of time, well get over it, and a new problem will arise.
    test
  6. Bad News™

Bad News™ Bred.

u people disgusts me
    that like bush
    fuckin rich ass sububan white people
    test
  7. aGiLity Starr*

aGiLity Starr* Live Broadcast.

has anyone seen a movie made by a Democratic you mean??.. stfu.
    test
  8. Serge dot T

Serge dot T Guest

its a true story, wtf
    test
  9. BoogaTheGreat

BoogaTheGreat yuuule!

All I know is before Bush, our economy had a record breaking surplus, and now we have a record breaking deficit

and republicans talkin bout Bush got us tax cuts....the average middle class person got 100-300 dollars tax cuts, Wow...thanks...that aint shit. Take into account all the money spent on gas cuz of the rise in cost, and the loss of jobs. They coulda took that tax cut money and actually did something effective with it. But people just hear the words "Tax Cuts" and think its automatically something good. And what about this no child left behind bullshit that doesnt work. Bush's presidency is just a load of promises that weren't fulfilled. Honestly that shoulda been impeached and kicked outa office. HAd he been a democrat that shit woulda already happened. CLinton gets head and this guy Bush takes the country to war on supposed "facts" that he knew were false. Wow...and he's STILL in office.

Kerry '04...nothing can be worse than what we got now...
    test
  10. Type Flow

Type Flow New Member

wtf are u talkin about...fuck poor people....most poor people are poor for a reason.....poor life choices....why should a fuckin person who waisted their whole life on drugs get to have wealth..they dont deserve it....too many ppl living off of welfare....shits rediculous...lmao at dissin him coz he cusses.....u probably cuss just as much as him...whats the big deal
    test
  11. Aussie Mozzie

Aussie Mozzie X sample

yeah im not aying he IS the antichrist...lol im not even religious i hate all that bullshit, but im just saying he easily fits into that kind of role...lol
    test
  12. Type Flow

Type Flow New Member

lol...if kerry is elected the economy will be worse than it already is...kerry has no plans to make anything better....Democrats are all just a bunch of critics..but when it comes time for Kerry to make an important decision he wont do it...he will change his mind
    test
  13. Part II

Part II The next best thing

& When It come time for bush to make an important Decision Like Saveing Some THOUSANDS Americans of americans...

He'll freeze up & read about Duckies on a pond.

Kerry's Bads look GOOD next to Dubyas

I'd rather have a Flip Floppin' Medal Throwin' Bandaid wearing War Veteran Kerry

Then a

C-scoreing Election Fixin' Bin laden Befriending Wrong Criminal Catching Country Invadin' Poor taxing Education Cuttin' Speech Studdering War Dodging Fake liberatin' Economy Crashin' Health care slashin' Ally insultin' Bush

ANYFUCKIN' DAY

ROCK THE FUCKIN' VOTE BITCHES!!!!!
    test
  14. Type Flow

Type Flow New Member

lol....go ahead...vote kerry in....and watch taxes on EVERYTHING rise to a rediculous amount.....Kerry will have to go to war if he is elected...and him not being able to make decisions will cost the americans greatly....Bush has done a damn good job so far considering the circumstances....if bush is elected he will finsh what he started.....its aight Bush is gonna win on a land slide, u will see
    test
  15. Ibeechur Moms

Ibeechur Moms IF

lmao @ people thinkin they know EXACTLY whats going to happen if Kerry or Bush takes office.

Question: How many of yall predicted that the towers would collapse, we would have a huge deficit, gas prices above 2.00, and we'd be in a war with minimal allies in the 2000 election?

Well, now we've seen what Bush can do. And yes I am aware that most of the things I listed are not Bush's fault, but he was in charge of the decisions to rectify these events.

Who gives a fuck if Kerry Flip-Flops, he would have an entire cabinet to advice him, not to mention a vice president. Give him a shot at it and yall stop trying to be norstradamous 'n shit because most of you are going to be WAAAAAAAAY off.

Oh and about the deficit. If it keeps getting higher, the dollar will decrease in strength. Thats why a extra value meal at mcdonalds can cost up to 6.50 as opposed to 4.00 a few years ago....lol
    test
  16. Part II

^^^Wordto that

Ahhhh the 90's WERE some of the the best years this country has ever seen..

Gas was .99/gal at one time.. Remember when you could go to a gas station & Fill up your tank with 15 bucks?

Remember when clinton would blow up 30 iraqi store houses with 500lbs bombs & Never lose a single American Life, while still suppressing Saddam's ability to threaten our country & you could sleep at night knowing everything was going smooth cause we could depend on the President's intelligence??

ahhh.. I Missed those Days:frown:
    test
  17. LDogg The King

LDogg The King The High Life

^ you dont know shit.. along with booga... keep blaming bush for what has happend.. anyone in his position would be taking the heat right now becuase of the events that happend to us. Bush will be remembered for the GOOD things he has done for our country when we look back on these days.. people wont give a shit about the lies you people lable him with.
    test
  18. LDogg The King

LDogg The King The High Life

i also remember him knowing where bin laden was and choosing to ignore him an instead cop a blow job. Clinton could have prevented the towers from falling but he was too busy nuttin on blouses
    test
  19. Ibeechur Moms

Ibeechur Moms IF

Lies?

I guess gas prices arent 2.00, I guess the towers are still up too.....damn, Im such a liar
    test
  20. Part II

lol@that

But We all love head!!!

Nah Seriously Clinton Choosing to Wait & Gather as much intelligence on Al Qaeda's inner workings & the EXACT locations of Bin Laden's Hideouts & Pass them on to George Bush in 2000 only to have Mr.Dubya put the info to the side & go on a Month long Vacation in August 2001 Shooting Golf & shit really DOES say alot!!!!!!

Excellent Intel in 2000, August 2001 Vacation, September 11th 2001.

All Clintons fault[dunno]

Ehh, but Remember when the Economy looked like a pot of gold??

*Sigh*Now it looks like Tiggers basement with out the audio equipment =/
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.