Listen.. if you're anti- Bush..

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by aGiLity Starr*, Aug 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. L dogg

L dogg New Member

hahaha looks like that comment hit home for you.
    test
  2. Dikembe Mutombo

Dikembe Mutombo New Member

test
  3. Storm Bringa

Storm Bringa Mad as Hell

Hit home? BITCH PLEASE!!

You dont know what influences me. You dont know what Im about. If not being able to get a job in Bush's economy so I can get some money to go to school makes me a low-life, I guess Im a low-life. If being influenced by what I choose to listen to rather than the bullshit that's rammed down my throat by the media everyday makes me a low-life, I guess Im a low-life.

I'd take low-living any day rather than being an ignorant, immature, puppet.

Fuckin herb.
    test
  4. L dogg

L dogg New Member

i heard mc donalds is hiring hahaha
    test
  5. Londo

Londo Fuck You

Dude, you can get money through grants and student loans. You look at it the wrong way by saying Bush's economy. I see where you are comming from but without education you won't go to far unless you make it big doing something. My parents used to cram that shit down my throat and I hated it but sadly, it's true. I listen to rap religously so I don't think that makes much of a difference of how successful you will be. All of this is useless though if you don't want to go to school or whatever.

L Dogg, how can you say rich people shouldn't be taxed? That's just as ignorant as people complaining about being poor but not doing anyting to get out of that situation.
    test
  6. L dogg

L dogg New Member

i dont care if they're taxed as long as their not giving there money to broke fucks like mac flow
    test
  7. HellRzah

HellRzah PurE EviL

l dogg gotta be rich..lol
    test
  8. L dogg

L dogg New Member

i believ in people having to earn their money.. i hate seeing poor people get money from the rich ... people who choose to smoke weed all day an try an be the wrong thing like a rapper their whole life will get no money from me
    test
  9. Londo

Londo Fuck You

Ok, I just thought you was saying rich people shouldn't be taxed. I get what you are saying though.
    test
  10. FórmÅl LôGíc

FórmÅl LôGíc Black Listed

L your out of your fuckin mind for one. Middle class work for their money, much harder than some rapper, actor, singer, basketball player, etc. We pay our entertainers millions upon millions of dollars for what? To put a smile on our face for 2 hours. Yeah there is people like Bill Gates, and other such entrepenours. But we pay some people way too much for doing so damn little for the actual improvement of our country. As for this Bush thing. Part II and Mac already said it. We went to war for no reason, we're killing Americans for no reason. Anyway Im just repeating what everyone has already said. Bush never served, Bush was never in any other office, cept Govenor. Blah @ that. Blah @ Bush. I dont listen to anyone, no one influences me. This is what I think.
    test
  11. Dikembe Mutombo

Dikembe Mutombo New Member

lol you keep calling me poor, but I make more now than your parents and will make more than you once you get your sandwich artist degree from Subway Community College. Why you keep putting my name in your mouth? Does the word "Mac" really sound that much like "dick" cuz you can't let go
    test
  12. Storm Bringa

Storm Bringa Mad as Hell

Lon, I know the basics. Fuck a loan though. I refuse to deal with debt at such an early age. Folks are getting out of school and meeting next to nothing in this economy, so they are forced to do whatever's necessary to make ends meet; shit they could have done without going to school. Too many folks are actin like the domestic situation is the same as it was 4 years ago. It's not. Have you seen how the price of education has risen and how much government funding has been cut? It causes more people to go for these grants and loans; people who wouldn't have needed them just a handful of years ago. This makes it infinitely more difficult for the people who always needed them to get them. Remember, just because you need it, doesn't mean it's within your grasp. The situation I outlined in my previous post had nothing to do with tuition, really. I'll be able to handle my education situation when it gets to me.
    test
  13. Mac Flow

Mac Flow Die

yeah I've got about 14k in student loans I'm paying off, which is fucking gay
    test
  14. Bad News™

Bad News™ Bred.

you fuckin white people disgusts me..wantin bush to stay in office
    fuckin idiot,morons,gullable ass niccas..

get the fuck outta here
    test
  15. Londo

Londo Fuck You

I feel you, but that's when you chose a smaller school where tuition isn't quite as much. You get in a field that you know wil be in demand. The average high school graduate is only 10 percent of the workforce when they get out of high school. That percentage sucks. When I get out of school, the payments per month will only be $50 a month. That's not bad considering the field i'm getting into brings in $80,000 a year or more. You can't go to school and study something that isn't going to get you a job in the real world. That is the catch to it.
    test
  16. Serge dot T

Serge dot T Guest

bullshit, link me to where you got that fake figuer.

everyone in here needs to stfu already, its a bunch of dumbasses argueing shit theyve seen on tv or heard outside yet didnt bother to investigate. your half truth n whole lie debates are retarded and are useless attempts to convince your counterparts, so just drop this bullshit already, cause thats what youre all full of.
    test
  17. Serge dot T

Serge dot T Guest

ps:

the rich are begin OVERTAXED, unlike you selfcentered assholes like to believe. theyve BEEN overtaxed since 92 when clinton took power, you just dont give a shit cause youre majority vote n youre broke.

you guys are voting against bush for the wrong reasons man.

the usa is in debt to itself n owes other countries, it only remains stable cause it leaches, thats right, leaches, offa 3rd world countries....atleast until the oil begins to come in.

hes exactly what you need at the moment, someone that only cares about america for the long haul n says fuck the present generation. kerry is the exact opposite except he really sucks...but hey, he aint bush righ? yeah.

oh ya, vote- kerry :)
    test
  18. Londo

Londo Fuck You

I didn't mean they make up 10 percent as in the number of people working, it was in regards to the money they make. I didn't get that figure off the internet. I was told personally by more than several people that are in a position that they would have to know something to be in that position. Dumbass? No, far from it. I'm not working at convincing anybody of anything. And you are so smart to know what is true and what is false? No. Show me something to prove my statements untrue and I will give you the proper apology for my false information, but until then, what you just said in regards to me is completely groundless. Good day.
    test
  19. INEEDHELP

INEEDHELP 11 year olds get spanked

you gotta admire Bushes bravery, I mean he had the currage to go do something that takes a lot of guts. I mean I couldn't kill retarted people, but he found the strength to do just that, give lethal injections to the mentally retarted, God Bless America... DURRR!!!
    test
  20. Aussie Mozzie

Aussie Mozzie X sample

wow l dogg has lost alot of my respect for him here...thats some herbed shit man...

ok if u gonna vote for bush fine, but if u cant see the horrible things hes done then you are in fact brainwashed...he is an evil man...the kind of character that could live up to the anit christ figure of the bible...pure pure evil...

if u have any compassion for humanity u cant seriously vote for bush...

fuck some of u guys have been mind fucked..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.