LISTEN if u dont like NOKAS.. why r u wastin time reviewin my album or even listening

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Nokas, Dec 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stash

Stash R.I.P Point Game

zactly..
    test
  2. Nokas

Nokas Guest

ILL BE 25 IN FEB,

AND I DONT HAVE TO RAP TO MAKE A LIVING. IM SET BITCH.

BUT YOU?/ DEPEND ON RAP TO EAT.

STEP UR GAME UP HOMMIE.

I CAN AFFORD TO DO HIS FOR FUN AND TEH LOVE OF MUSIC.

BUT YOU?/ U HAVE TO ACTUALLY BE GOOD O SURVIVE.

U FUTURE HOMELESS BUM U WILL NEVER MAKE A PENNY OF RAP. BYE

PAC SAID IT BEST. JEALOUSY AND ENVY ALWAYS SHOW FIRST
    test
  3. Nokas

Nokas Guest

exactly. thank you.
    test
  4. Meta_Mayne

Meta_Mayne Sup my Niger?

Rofl, look at yourself too.

My delivery is on point, my flow is on point. My vocab is bad... I know that.

My man, you need to look int he mirror aswell. Don't get at me on that subtle shit.

He's wack.. that's all.
    test
  5. Meta_Mayne

Meta_Mayne Sup my Niger?

I love when people assume lol. Rap? Rapping is my hobby my man... it SHOULD be your hobby... wack ass.

The bang the beats, I mix the beats. I don't even need to speak on what I'm doing... Its that simple.
    test
  6. Nokas

Nokas Guest

hahahahhahahhahaha holyshitt i just heard this clown rapp om fuckin god,,

who r these children trying o talk down on me saying im wack when there not even closeeeee at all to decent.
    test
  7. Nokas

Nokas Guest

cuz ur not doing anything u littel cry babay worthless child,, im wayy over you.. good luck in life u loser ass nerd dork ass fagget fuck!
    test
  8. Meta_Mayne

Meta_Mayne Sup my Niger?

And real talk dawg. I didn't care about Nokas when I first started posting here... and everytime i came abck, this nicca was talkin like he was the shit. So i peeped his shit... and he was GARBAGE...

And he still believes he's nice, he's terrible, trash, garbage...

I know you tryin to stnad up for the lil guy mesk.. but this is a man, let him handle him, hes wack..
    test
  9. Meta_Mayne

Meta_Mayne Sup my Niger?

You are garbage man, you cried to Jeff about Truth guessing ya predictable ass password.

Truth beat me.. what did I do? I congradulated him... you on some pussy shit, cryin to the teacher or some shit... and you still aint give ya name up. Never see me going aroujnd makin threads like

" Yo who wants to collab wit Metas Mayne "

Get the fuck outta here...

And lets be real.. I NEVER big myself up...

Niccas like: yo ya beats cool..

I'm like: I try.

You acting like you follow a nicca around 24/7. Get the fuck outta here James Bond.
    test
  10. Meta_Mayne

Meta_Mayne Sup my Niger?

And real talk:

You're not nice. Niqqas gass you up too.
    test
  11. Meta_Mayne

Meta_Mayne Sup my Niger?

Here's the difference gangsta. I don't promote online.

So I dont give a fuck if no one on here likes my shit. I will not force myself to comply with internet standards of 'emceeing' (if that's what you wanna call it) Like YOU do lol.

I got niqqas that feel me...

Ratios my nicca, Ratios; I know you know that... you a wall street brother righ?

Hahaha.
    test
  12. Meta_Mayne

Meta_Mayne Sup my Niger?

Don't bring truth in here, jump off dukes nut sack. We not defend his case. It's me and you nicca.

Yeah, I lost... and it wasn't 30 to 1. Be serious. I got way more votes than that.

What was sad bout YOUR battle is.. you was close and you was still complaining like a bitch.. and when Truth did the seriosu comback, you ran to jeff like a bitch.

Mesk, you're still a pussy for running to Jeff. You dealed to give the pass if you lost, you lost you didnt.. simple as that.

Shut the fuck up and be a real man.

matter fact, I'ma be THAT real man for YOU lol. This is dead, you can reply but you will only be talking to yourself. I got music to make.

Hoffa when you see me on BET, 1.
    test
  13. Meta_Mayne

Meta_Mayne Sup my Niger?

Didint even bother to read your post of bullshit. You're a 20 somethingyear old with a 16 year old mind. Go grow up boy.
    test
  14. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

Nokas I know you prolly think I hate on you but I dont. I didnt review or ask to reivew your album either cuz there wasnt much of a point. Honestly I feel bad for you cuz Its obvious that regardless of how good you are (or arent) you put a lot of energy time and effort into your shit and people dont take you serious for what your trying to do. You take your shit serious which is more than most of these cats do who look at this as some little hobby. The thing is there are times when people try to give you constructive feedback and you get all defensive and call them haters or whatnot. I will honestly give you the best most constuctive feedback on any of your shit if you can be man enough to take it and listen to what Im saying...the reason so many people "hate" you is because you have a few very obvious flaws in your rap yet you insist you are the best emcee alive and you disregard advice from cats tryin to help you...that turns people off. You need to be humble and work on perfecting your craft. If you were anywhere near as good as you thought were, you would have blown by now because you definitely work hard at your shit. Just humble yourself and listen to people who try to give you constructive criticism and focus on improving and you will get much less "hate"
    test
  15. EnvyMc

EnvyMc New Member

shut the fuck up

you're like 30 and you chill on the internet all day

go do something
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.