LISTEN if u dont like NOKAS.. why r u wastin time reviewin my album or even listening

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Nokas, Dec 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nokas

Nokas Guest

thats like asking BILL O REILLY TO DO A REVIEW ON LUDACRIS NEW ALBUM.

OF COURSE HE AINT GONNA SAY ANYTHING POSITIVE ABOUT IT.

ur nerds are funny.

think about it.

sidenote: im not talking to you lcd or seeson.. i apprecaitte your honesty, but i hear theres like 3 more reviews coming from peeps who absolutley hate me wanted to review my album.. why...what for so u can say how bad it is and how wack i am? come on u loser ass nerds..thats like asking eminem to review benzino or ja rules album.. of course hes gonna trash it.

WHRE ARE THE UNBIASED REVIEWERS AT?/ AND DONT ACT LIKE U DONT KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT CUZ EVERYONE KNOWSSSSS IM THE MOST HATED ON RM.COM SO BASICALLY EVERYONE HATES ME EXCEPT THE REAL CATS ON HERE. AND I ANT ASK THEM TO REVIEW ME CUZ THAT WOULD BE BIAS TWORDS ME.

SO I NEED SOMEONE WHOS NEUTRAL. NOT RACIST, NOT UNDER 21, NOT A NETCEE 24/7 SCHOOL BOY, BUT SOMEONE WHO CAN ACTAULLY APPRECAITTE GOOD MUSIC FOR WHAT IT IS.. MUSIC.
    test
  2. Micology

Micology Hello stapler?. Yes Hello

You don't know how to ride a beat and sometimes when you think your on beat, it's just because you rush your bars and make it sound even wacker then falling off of beat. You have no flow, and your delivery sounds like your drunk and scared.
    test
  3. Nokas

Nokas Guest

no one asked you so go eat a cock for breakfast u loser..

wow cant u read the title of this thread?

wow @ idiots
    test
  4. Logic

Logic IDP Ya Herr'd?

You should be happy that people are listening & giving responses..

feedback is key.
    test
  5. Nokas

Nokas Guest

i am. im very thankful for those who take time to review my album.. your aboslutly right.

im just making a statement. if u previoulsy hated me or currently hate me which alot of you do.. why r u gonna review my album when both me and you know its gonn say negative things based on being bias. its the truth. cant hide from the truth.
    test
  6. Logic

Logic IDP Ya Herr'd?

^ true, BUT

i've heard very little from you.. it was a while ago, i wasn't a fan.

BUT...

i still have your album in my gmail-box, and I intend on listening to it all the way through when I get out of work tonight.

So you got 'a respect people ( ESPECIALLY IF THEY DONT LIKE YOU OR YOUR MUSIC ) - for actually taking time out to listen to somebody they don't favor.

see my point?
    test
  7. Nokas

Nokas Guest

yes i do see ur point.

and i even said the same thing in another post 10 minutes ago.

i still respect, apprecaite anyone who listens to it and reviews it.

but u have to see my point as well...?
    test
  8. Nokas

Nokas Guest

THANK YOU, U SERIOUSLY COULDNT HAVE SAID IT ANY BETTER.

AND LOL @ 3 TAG ALONGS. SOO TRUEE THAT ITS NO SUPRISE.
    test
  9. LeKCheR

LeKCheR Active Member

Thats one thing i cannot stand is when someone gets all pissy because someone says they are wack
    test
  10. S. Gatsby

S. Gatsby Who Da Fuck Axed U?

The answer would have to be the guest features..

Seriously, I was going to respond with what Logic said after reading the main post but he nipped it in the bud so .. Bleh ..

Question.. Is this tape up for download somewhere or do I have to buy it .. What's good with it?
    test
  11. Nokas

Nokas Guest

lol @ U THINKING IM PISSY OR EVEN MAD ONE BIT.

UR RETARDED
    test
  12. SacriFICE

SacriFICE TRUspeak

I've had problems with you, I think you're a horrid musician, but I said I'd honestly review your album... I don't have it yet, and after reading your posts I don't even think I want to review it anymore..

Seriously, you act like a child on these boards man, maybe you should grow up a little and not let people on this site get to you like they do...

If you are as serious as you say you are, making moves like you say you are, then why the fuck does it matter what people on this site think? I don't come here very often anymore, but when I do come, I always see posts by you saying you're the best, saying everyone is hating, and rarely EVER admitting that you are seriously underperforming for the skill level you really have...

And that's not hate either... fuck "hating", if you can't accept someone's opinion, then you shouldn't be even ATTEMPTING to break into the MAINSTREAM... just because someone doesn't like you, doesnt mean that they can't dislike your music... thats horrid logic, especially from over the INTERNET... I honestly don't know you, I only know you from the way you act on this board, but that doesnt decide for me whether to feel your music... I'm not going to say why I hate your shit, because everytime you post, someone says it for me...
    test
  13. LeKCheR

LeKCheR Active Member

well if your actually making a fuckin thread about it, then it must be bothering you.
    test
  14. Dely

Dely In The Trap

wtf is mesk talkin about??

when i said his shyt sucked, it was when we were battlin .. i aint said shyt else to dude since then

mesk just hurt cuz i brought back up 'can i have my name back now'
    test
  15. Dely

Dely In The Trap

i got called small time by a supposed stock broker who argues online all day

oh the irony
    test
  16. Dely

Dely In The Trap

why would i tell u anything im doin??

ur nobody to me man .. can u see that .. u have nothing to do with what im doing .. ur not involved with anything im doin at all .. so why would i tell u??

cuz u asked me?? get the fuck outta here

the people involved, i've talked 2 them and they managers if they had 1 .. sent out a business plan, sent out contracts .. u have nothing to do with it, so i dont have 2 explain shyt to u
    test
  17. twelvetwentysix

twelvetwentysix New Member

If no one on heres opinion matters then why do you want people on here to review your LP? Or is it the people who dont like you album that blow cock?
    test
  18. Dely

Dely In The Trap

im typin them up, when they are all notarized??
    test
  19. MagicFX

MagicFX Idle

what is getting really boring is everyone who doesn't like nokas, cramming foul shit in his face 24/7 here.

so fucking what if his music doesn't appeal to you.. does it make you feel superior to tell him time after time..

half the people talking shit.. can't spit a decent bar anyways.

let the man alone.. or rather try to give constructive criticism for once..
    test
  20. Micology

Micology Hello stapler?. Yes Hello

^^^ I agree...for the people who actually have big arguements with him, are dumb...it's fun to talk shit once in awhile tho...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.