List your Xbox 360 games that aint worth gettin..

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by Shit with corn in it IRM'S BITCH, Dec 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

Ghost recon sucked HORRIBLY.....SPLINTER CELL: DA recieves a D- from me..I had higher expectations from that game..and I enjoyed Chaos Theory. Gears of War..haven't played it yet..but I'm sure it sucks too. You must be smoking crack if you thought Ghost Recon was anywhere NEAR good.

Don't get me started on Dead Rising..that game WAS NOT great...it sucked COMPLETE ass. It lived up to my expectation of being a horrible game.

You're game selection is VERY suspect.
    test
  2. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

it got a D- because you couldnt beat it, dont front i seen you in multiple threads complainin it was to hard for you, that shit was far from hard, if anything i was mad it wasnt harder/longer

i hate when people put games down because they aren't any good at them

you werent hatin on it until you realized you didnt have what it takes to beat
    i find that funny

and how you could hate on GRAW, who knows
    maybe same way you can hate on GOW and then openly admit you've never played it and just believe it probably sucks...

that killed any bit of credibility you may have had, which wasnt much
    test
  3. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

my game selection represents the top list of 360 games out right now...

your one of the few people i know who fucking hates every big name game out..

dead rising...ghost recon.....gears of war...are some of the biggest games on xbox 360 right now.....seriously......they have some of the highest acclaim/sales numbers on the system....

it honestly would make more sense to say your game selection is very suspect since you seem to go against the grain of everything......
    i think you just have this thing with hating anything popular....your like one of those underground hip hop fans who hates commercial music cause its commercial and not on the merits of shit just being good or bad

ghost recon avg: 90%
    http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/926971.asp

dead rising avg: 85%
    http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/928326.asp

gears of war avg:94%
    http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/928234.asp

splinter cell double agent avg: 84.9%
    http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/926934.asp

and those arent from 1 source....thats from damn near every publication.....so its a general average on what the world says in general about specific games....so dont even try to come back in the thread dismissing the credibility of the scores cause if there is any way of measuring if people agree or disagree on a game being trash......thats the ONLY site....

yea...i think its safe to say your the one with questionable tastes here...
    test
  4. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

I beat the game in about a week and 2 days. It was VERY easy compared to Chaos Theory. Each level only took me about 45 minutes to beat. Go back through the threads and read where I said I beat the game. How can you assume that I am not good at a particular game just because I didn't like it? That isn't always the case..can't I just NOT LIKE a game without someone accusing me of not being able to play it.
    test
  5. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

Going against the grain means that I am making consumer decisions ON MY OWN....and not based on hype and fanboyism like yourself and a few others. As a consumer I have every right not to like a particular game..or console...but clowns like yourself jump down people's throats when their opinions are not in agreement with yours. If I don't want to buy Halo..I don't have to.....if I don't like Splinter Cell Double Agent..I don't have to. But I'm not going to be an asshole and say that someone doesn't like a game because it is too challenging or that someone is foolish because they don't like Halo.
    test
  6. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

sure....

yea......sure

you pulled out some funny shit about questioning my tastes....all i said was that the games i said are in good taste are in the majority of gamers as being good games........

i honestly want to know what the hell you consider your top recent games from the gamecube/wii/ps2/xbox/360/ps3 era.....cause you seem to hate damn near everything

i dont know where you get the idea of me jumping down someones throat cause they dont like a game.......i havent done it......you seem to think i fucking love halo...which i dont...i didnt even purchase halo till after owning an xbox for 2 years.....and i never bought halo 2....its a good game but its not on my top 5 list.....and thats what you dont understand about that other thread....it doesnt matter what you and I think about the game...it matters what the collective industry and consumers think....and as it stands...it lives up to the hype...but you still dont fucking get it......
    test
  7. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

LOL

i dont have to go back

i was the one in there telling you it ISNT TO HARD.. well oz kept saying its not a good game dont bother, are you kidding me?

you beat it in a week and 2 days?

you must have powergamed straight through that week because for at least 2-3 days you were stuck on the first few levels if i remember correctly lol

what a tool you are
    test
  8. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

ps: you will never catch me with any HALO version.. or any other FPS for that matter

so much for liking it just because its "popular" right
    test
  9. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

Yea, I'm a tool because I owned Splinter Cell: DA alot faster than you...maybe im that damn good. Fuck outta my face man...criticizing me on some stupid shit. You and Liquid are so juvenile. First you hate someone because they don't like a game..now you resort to hating on me because I conquered a game. STFU
    test
  10. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

Last time I checked I was talking to Liquid..how the fuck did you become a part of this debate? Oh shit...Noone even asked for your damn opinion. Are you Liquid's boyfriend or something? Get out of our conversation.
    test
  11. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

when you make a comment like that, its general, there was nothing specific about it

you didnt beat no game before me, you front like a ho
    and its not that it matters anyways
    you complained the shit was to hard
    your a tool, you wont admit thats why its one of the games you dislike lol

i can careless what games you like, but believe me i will tell you your taste is horrible, why should that bother you? its the same as you telling me im bothered by your gamer choices.. you shouldnt be bothered by my opinion, right?
    test
  12. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

Honestly, I don't give a damn when you beat the game..fact of the matter is I beat it in a little over a week. It was difficult..but ALOT easier than Choas Theory. My reason for not liking the game wasn't because it was on some extraordinary difficulty level..I didn't like it because the plot was stupid...it was a VERY short game...alot of the levels that I THOUGHT would be difficult turned out to be very simplistic. Nothing was new about the game and after a while..doing the same shit gets BORING. But yet, I'm not supposed to like a game because of the difficulty level. Dude..I've played games 2 times more difficult than Splinter Cell. I LOVED Chaos Thoery..and I hated Double Agent. Yet I'm supposed to be frontin like a Ho and I'm supposed to be a tool right? Get the fuck out of my face with your juvenile bullshit. No, your opinion doesn't matter...matter of fact..don't even respond..I don't want to hear anymore biased shit from you. Henceforth, unless you've got something productive or SMART to say..don't even direct your bullshit to me. I'm a gamer..I'm entitled to love or hate a game...don't go around acting like a fuckin fanboy torching people because of their opinions. So will you finally STFU...don't bother responding either..ur a waste of my time. Have a good day.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.