List your Xbox 360 games that aint worth gettin..

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by Shit with corn in it IRM'S BITCH, Dec 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

you said yourself...you dont play games online......so you dont even know what the gears hype is about.....the gears hype is all about its multiplayer.....gears multiplayer is rediculous....the team strategy involved in 1 match is beyond anything you can find in any halo 2 match....shit all you gotta do is play 1 game with hibe, cire, vic, jayo, enef, oursin, denku and myself....and you will see that the game is DEEP in strategy
    test
  2. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

you cant listen to Oz, half these niggas on here diss every game thats ever been released, its like you think your some game critic, the nigga sits down and writes notes well he plays on what he doesnt like

that shit is beyond me

gears of war is piff
    id rather you not play it because you probably are garbage

the online gameplay is amazing and addicting, this nigga could be given a million dollars and he'd be more concerned that 1000 of the bills have a small tear in them

shits funny
    test
  3. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

I never said it was a bad game, Hell I even mentioned I only play the single player modes. With that said, it becomes obvious to anyone taking into consideration my opinion, exactly how much I know about the game. Whether or not the multiplayer makes the game worth purchasing, I do not know, but the single player aint really all that. Its a good game, but the thread title is...games that aint worth getting, and really...the shit aint worth 60 bucks when you can accomplish the same feats in a quick rental. It took me some time to beat, cause I dont play shit all day, but a casual gamer could easily run through the game in 3 or 4 days playing moderately.

As for Atom, being a consumer gives anyone the right to critique.
    test
  4. LiQuiD6

all im saying is....give the multiplayer a shot with some of us from RM......join a match in place....we bug out....have fun..kill mofos....its a good time...no homo.....

then decide if the game still sucks.....cause the multiplayer is a big part of the game and to dismiss it and say its a rental is not really fair to the game because the singleplayer really isnt the Meat of the game...theres a reason why its the #1 game played on live right now
    test
  5. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

I NEVER said it sucked! My opinion is based on the single player, which used to be the main buying point for games. Look at the single player, and tell me if you would buy the game based on that, and that alone. Thats what my opinion is of.

I quit playing online, cause 1. I aint got as much time as it may seem I do.
    2. Faggots are online so much and are so fucking good its ridiculous.
    3. The main reason, my dog chewed up 3 50 dollar headsets in 2 weeks span. The one I got is fucked up, and playing online is pointless without a headset.
    test
  6. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

^i agree about the people dedicating they lifes to online
    sometimes people are so good its like, they gotta been sittin there for days and days on end

but for real, if you played with us online we have mad fun
    test
  7. LiQuiD6

keyword...used to......

games arent the same way they used to be years ago.....i mean....there is a game called counterstrike....that changed gaming to be more online oriented.....a good singleplayer doesnt hold peoples attention for that long in a shooter.......you finish it..and then thats it..you stare at it...waiting for part 2...gears of war was made by the guys who make unreal..which is a multiplayer driven game..unreal tournament doesnt even really have a single player mode..its just multiplayer..so gears of war was thier attempt at making a game with a single player story but still focusing on the multiplayer......good online and multiplayer can make a game unfinishable....thats why so many people still play halo 2.....if you dont really like playing online thats one thing....but your not even giving the game a chance online...your just assuming that your not gonna like the online.......
    test
  8. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

I prolly will like the online. Thats the other reason I dont play online, shit can be addicting. lol, I spend enough time on this fucking site...I dont wanna play online all day.

Reguardless, once I buy another new headset, ill be back online. Shit pointless without mic tho.
    test
  9. LiQuiD6

that is 150% truth...

and you def cant play gears without a headset....you will die...all the time....cause in the game we constantly shout enemy position....
    2 on the stairs...1 flanking left... enemy down...shit like that...so everyone knows where the enemy is....gears of war is crack ...addictive as fuck
    test
  10. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

yesssir it most definately is
    test
  11. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

Add Sonic The Hedgehog for 360 to this list of garbage games. I played it yesterday...PURE GARBAGE. The opening cutscene will have you thinking that this could possibly be the best sonic game ever. It looks BEAUTIFUL Well, guess what? It is almost an exact carbon copy of Sonic Adventure for the Sega Dreamcast. Developers are getting SOOO lazy and these consoles have so much potential. The graphics are on a dreamcast level too. It's ridiculous...come on..these are supposed to be next gen games.
    test
  12. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

There honestly aint been a good Sonic game since Sega Genessis. Honestly, I dunno how they fucked him up so bad. Mario still hold shit down though.
    test
  13. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

yeah i havent played a sonic since the first one
    test
  14. Mtoda16

Mtoda16 New Member

NBA Live 07 straight garbage
    test
  15. Matt Hood

Matt Hood New Member

I'm getting Hitman eventually. I'm waiting on a used copy at work, that and The Godfather.
    test
  16. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

Lets add Dead Rising to this list. I just played this game and it is HORRIBLE. When you die you have to start all the way from the beggining of the game....it just sucks. Graphically..the game is nice..and it's cool that 100's of zombies can be displayed on one screen. For the first couple of minutes..killing the zombies was pretty fun...after that...it was a downhill experience. I'm very dissapointed in this game.
    test
  17. Ok, to recap. Here are the games which are considered to be not worth getting for X box 360, and the games which are undecided.

Def on list without dispute:

Need For Speed: Most Wanted
    Need for Speed Carbon
    NBA Live 07
    Sonic the Hedgehog 360
    Dead Rising
    X-Men
    Perfect Dark Zero

Disputed games (Still pending):

Fight Night Round 3
    Gears of War
    Ghost Recon
    Splinter Cell
    test
  18. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

still pending?? disputed??

gears of war can in no way make that list, no way
    fight night round 3, i dont think so either, its repetitive as all the others are but online its sick in my opinion
    ghost recon was also piff to me that was the first game i played on the 360, i was stuck playin online for hours at a time the first day, shit had me
    and splinter cell i do see a lot of hate for so i dunno maybe overall yeah it is disputed, but to me that game was crack, when i finally gave xbox a try, the first one, and played through them splinter cells, wooo i was so pumped for this one and to me it lived up to almost everything i wanted, and im hoping for them to take it a step further next time.

nba live 07 though.. GARBAGE, this is EASILY the worst game i have ever played in the last 3-4 years probably, no basketball game on the ps2 or xbox even come close to this bad, i cant believe they released this....nba 2k7 is so many levels above this and i thought that could be improved on, it still blows my mind, i never ever critiqued a game really this harsh that i NORMALLY take to, i was always more a 2k head for basketball games but live always still caught my eye, but after this wow.. i dont think i can see myself purchasing another nba live ever again
    test
  19. LiQuiD6

i just have to point out....gears of war..and ghost recon are 2 of the better games on the system...so they should be no where near an avoid list......

and dead rising def needs to get off the avoid list......that is another game that is recognized as one of the better 360 games......its dope..it might not be for everyone...but its dope....very different from the norm......

and splintercell :da......is fucking great.....if you didnt like the previous splintercells you wont like it...but if your a fan of the series its a no brainer......def a game worth getting......im about halfway through it right now and im loving it
    test
  20. Ethan Albright

Ethan Albright New Member

Well, Gears of War just won 360 game of the year....and everyone knew that it would.

So....name a better game, and your opinion sucks.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.