List your Xbox 360 games that aint worth gettin..

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by Shit with corn in it IRM'S BITCH, Dec 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This list should exclude table tennis which is a given, and give a reason why.

Need for speed carbon--gets boring and repetitive very quickly, plus it is so easy after playing a real racing game like project gotham 3.

add on..
    test
  2. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Fight Night Round 3 - Dope, but plays out quickly. Just aint too much to do in a boxing game..

Splinter Cell - Horribly slow, hard, and boring.
    test
  3. xbox360

xbox360 New Member

i love splinter cell : / 3 was fun
    test
  4. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

Need For Speed: Most Wanted....worst sh*t I've ever played in my life.
    Kameo: All I can say is Wtf???

I love splinter cell as well. It's just very difficult.
    test
  5. WWIII

WWIII It has begun...

Agreed on Need for Speed most wanted^
    test
  6. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

All racing games suck to me. All sports games suck to me.
    Though Blitz was a fun game.
    test
  7. johhny 5

johhny 5 Da New Kid On Da Block

fight night.
    test
  8. WWIII

WWIII It has begun...

I never liked any of the fight nights.
    test
  9. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

fight night games are sick are you kiddin me??
    its just they need more to it then the same old, they dont change much every year they just make the graphics better, and they changed the haymaker, other then that barely anything

and they need more selection when it comes to boxers, not just "big names" and maybe an occasional small name in a few weight classes
    im sick of no rocky marciano, shit even throw in buster douglas i mean the man floored tyson when everyone believed him to be unbeatable, and id love to play as tyson but i guess he dont never give permission?

i dunno
    so much improvements could be made but arent

i think that xmen game is bullshit though, otherwise i dunno umm
    dead rising? is it any good? by the demo i think it was trash
    test
  10. yo momma 5th

yo momma 5th New Member

I don't know why Tyson isn't included, I'm sure he'd give them permission.
    test
  11. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

i dont even want them to add any new boxers.....i couldnt give a shit....theres so much other shit that needs attention.....
    i could fucking write a book on it....

1) Giving judges preference and a name/face......some judges should like intelligent boxing and use of the jab more....some like scoring on bigger exchanges...and some like judging on overall performance...

2) Boxers should be alot more tired after throwing 5-6 punches in a row....it should make the punch meter go down more when you punch and miss a lot....of course..all depending on the fighter...if a fighter averages 35 punches a round on punchstat and your pushing 60-70 a round he should be dead tired by rounds 6-8.....

3) No haymakers....get rid of the word haymaker....its such a disgrace to even throw that shit in a boxing game so loosely......boxers dont throw "haymakers" in fights unless they are desperate to win and need a ko....a couple of missed haymakers should really tire out a fighter for the remainder of a fight or round......instead convert the word haymaker to some other shit like full force punches or something...and leave haymakers for the punch that puts you in ko mode instantly

4) Clinching...has to be useful.....you should be able to fight inside a clinch until the ref steps in and instructs a break.....if you punch on a break then the ref can warn...and then in the future deduct points or stop the fight....

5) jabbing needs to be more important......as a matter of fact...if you jab a guy's face in the whole fight...it should have an effect on the guys overall punching stregnth.....getting jabbed in the face strains the neck and makes your shoulders hurt..making your arms heavier..and making it harder to keep your hands up.....they should make the jab in the game work like a real jab.....and jab efficiency should vary from fighter to fighter......

6) Fight cuts and damage needs to be toned down ALOT......guys get cut too easily......you should be able to finish some fights with just some bumps and bruises........and wtf is it with a guy always bleeding even if you tend a cut.....they try to make the shit look like rocky.....instead of a boxing simulation.....the over flowing blood is cheesy....

7) you should be able to manage your boxer.....pay for managment and promotion to get better fights...pay for good trainers to get better results in the gym on a deeper level....and you should be able to fire people and renew and create new contracts........they need to dead the whole buying trunks and gloves to make you faster or stronger....that shit is gay..fucks up the balance of the whole game....

8) ....weight......yes...you should have to struggle with making weight as your fighter gets older....and eventually be forced into a heavier weightclass...not so much like the way it is now where your guy just suddenly gets old and his stats drop off outta no where........but if you start at light welter weight your fighter should end his career in welterweight or middleweight.....and none of this bs with dudes jumping from middleweight to heavyweight and back down to middleweight to hold bets....that shit is retarded....

i got more....but ill keep em to myself
    test
  12. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

i believe most of that falls under "they never chance anything yearly its mainly the same with new graphics" lol

i didnt wanna type paragraphs

i agree with majority of it tho, like clinches an such
    test
  13. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Tyson should be the next character in GTA. Not fightnight.

Motherfucker carries cocaine like mobsters carry guns.
    test
  14. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

I love and still play fight night.

To Liquid, I can name just as many if not more things I would change about Madden 07. No matter how advanced the systems get, it's still a fuckin' video game.

I wouldn't suggest getting Gears of War, me and brother beat it with two days of owning it, and the online battles just aren't fun in comparison to the ones in Ghost Recon...
    test
  15. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

Ghost Recon sucks...I hate that game.
    test
  16. yo momma 5th

yo momma 5th New Member

I thought I answered this. I didn't.

- Ghost Recon, borrowed it from a mate and unless you a nerd who cares that damn much, you're going to hate it.

- Gears of War, again, unless you are a nerd who can live in denile, this aint the game the hype makes it out to be. It's a rental, only cop if you want the points from it, because online aint that fun, not compared to COD and even PDZ

- Perfect Dark, if you think this is anything like TS or the original, you are wrong. It's not the same Rare, evidentally the talented members of Rare are the ones that left. The online is good, but once you've played COD you wont play it again. The solo is shit, the story is worse... It's only an intro to 360 type of game. Nothing more.

I like Fight Night, I still aint copped it yet, but I certainly will do. I think it's dope online, provided you yank cunts don't quit as much as you did when I borrowed it.
    test
  17. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

the thing is...its easier to implement those things in fight night...then madden...theres only 2 players on screen...you only need AI strings for 1 player on screen....its nothing like madden in •••••••••• of programming.....so it can be done....its not that its a afucking video game...its that its EA sports making the games...thats why i dont fuck with football till NFL 2k comes back in a couple years...and thats why i dont fuck with live.....it has nothing to do with it being a videogame...its the fucking company....EA never delivers fully on its sequels....NEVER.....

and @ you not suggesting gears of war....your buggin....its the best game ive played in a long time...and the online battles are fun as fuck...you prolly just suck at it
    test
  18. yo momma 5th

yo momma 5th New Member

lol @ suck at it.

Why has everyone got to suck at a game they don't like?
    test
  19. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Gears of War isnt that great. I can point out at least 10 things about it that suck.

Lack of boss fights/easy ass boss fights.

The whole Cryll shit is completely cheesy, and its annoying as fucking hell when you step in a corner for cover and get annihilated in less than a second without a chance to even move.

Choppy framerates at times.

Repetitive gameplay.

Lack of depth. All you do is go from one battle to the next.

Lack of enemies. More less fighting the same thing all game long, and the enemies that do vary, are complete rip offs from Resident Evil.

Saving stupid team-mates (especially on harder difficulties)

Lack of online modes.

I mean, the game aint bad...but to me, its just one of them things that gets too overhyped...it could never live up to the hype. To me Gears is fun, but honestly, I beat it, and outside beating it on a harder difficulty, I really dont see myself playing it ever again.

Fight Night aint worth buying, shit gets boring so fucking fast.

One game I do recommend is Hitman. Thats one of the only truly original games out there with replay value. Different ways to beat missions, different difficulties, different ratings on the missions... I cant wait for a true Next Gen Hitman game.
    test
  20. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

Hitman was cool...I just got impatient with it. I might rent that again though.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.