List your surreal moments with rm cats.

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Wird of Pley, Dec 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GarciaVega

GarciaVega Razor Ramon

lol

one night OJ met me Nauseous and Re-Up in adams morgan. We pounded a fith of henny and started wiling, trying to pick up bitches....OJ dipped home eventually after bar hoping we where all shit faced and about to go home unlucky when some bitches in a car across the street hopped outta they shit and ran up on us talking about "oh yall cute" we goin home wit yall

they was some scraggaly as bitches but we was like fuck it we aint doin better at 3 in the mornin..

lol so we called OJ and woke his ass up and brought the bitches through his crib..it worked out cuz they had an extra scutter wit them so he got his play.

I sat in Dzks drive way once

driving one day with bux I was trying to light a spliff and couldnt find my lighter, I looked down to find it for to long, didnt pay attention and slammed into a truck braking in front of me which sent me spiraling into oncoming traffic where i got plowed by a honda civic and just about totaled my car, bux had whiplash but he took it like a soldier

after that i had this bitch I was hollerin at driving us around and through her bux met his girlfriend of like 2 years now..so it turned out well for him

I went to Arizona and got up wit my man phill harmonic, hadnt seen him in a year or so cuz he moved from md. He wanted to show me the city but i was like its Arizona, "you seen one fucking desert mountain you seen them all" "Wheres the Arizona buds at?" so he took me to his man I copped some nuggely fresh and we chilled and got zooted..except phill cuz he dont smoke..lol..then he took me to some mexican carryout join and i had the best buritto ive ever seen in my life... I spent the rest of the week on the toilet

My boy once slapped PTs man in the face cuz he said ~~~~~ and hes white

Anon calls me once a month to vent frustrations and we end up talking for like 2 hours

K-nice came to the crib once, hes cool folks

Mesk has a sexy phone voice
    test
  2. TK-Arsenal

TK-Arsenal beastin'

lol@adams morgan... i used to go there a lot when i was in DC... bitches everywhere...
    test
  3. GarciaVega

GarciaVega Razor Ramon

^^hell yeah

whats the skinny on new years you still skiing?

we gotta have us a surreal moment ourselves one of these days
    test
  4. TK-Arsenal

TK-Arsenal beastin'

haha, man ima prob be in VA with the girlie... she gotta be out of her apt by the 1st and we haven't done shit yet... ima be packing and moving shit... so most likely ima have a shitty ass new year... but gimme a buzz when you get to the NY just in case...
    test
  5. Ness Lee

Ness Lee I'm kind of a big deal

i know the boy godamus. crazy, i was just listenin to his cd
    test
  6. mc k-nice

mc k-nice New Member

the first time i met dzk i was sketched as fuck cuz i thought he might hop out of his ride and stab me in the admonen with a javelin then crack my limbs with the back of an ax then scratch my skin with the fragments left scattered before attacking again and when i finally met up with him he was speeded out and had been up for like 48 hours so his eyes were all bloodshot and he was shaking lol so i thought that shit might be forreals...but then i learned hes really a teddy bear with a soft spot for twinkies and amphetamines and that 12 year old boy that sings when doves cry in Romeo and Juliet

i one time randomly decided to leave my house at 2 a.m. and drive 7 hours to meet up with tony aka selph x playned at his crib in north carolina and then drive home later that day

i went to C-Gully's cribbo like a month ago and got lost and met the man the myth the legen himself on this little kiddie playground and he drove me down this dirt road to his crib and chilled with him and bux for a minute

this dude from around the way for some reason started instigating this beef between me and tony rove who i had previously been cool to the point we were bout to make diss tracks to each other and then we finally talked about it and realized neither of us were sayin shit and this dude was a snake just tryin to start shit and then the next day started blazin tracks together again

2lazy2sleep is this little black dude with glasses that i went to school with hes like 5'6 130 pounds and he was in my history class freshmen year and somehow i got word that this kid raps and me and my boy are like fuck that that little dude doesnt rap and we turned to him in the middle of history class like yo freestyle for us and he just gives us this funny look and then all of the sudden starts rippin some crazy off the top shit and we've been boys ever since
    test
  7. A.V.I.

A.V.I. Well-Known Member

damn garcia, u still smoke im off probation we should get up sometime, im 30 mins from bmore, this is aviation btw
    test
  8. Likle Gotti

Likle Gotti New Member

u drove 7hrs at 2 a.m to goto a mans house off the internet....that u should keep to yourself lol
    test
  9. ANONIMUS

ANONIMUS resident middlefinger

has it been a month yet? haha

I almost called you to let you vent on me about mr gibbs and his team of one legged dogs with ingested bullets and sadness...but I figured you were close enough to the deep end...

that and I lost the number
    test
  10. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

I don't know anybody on this site forreal......and never met any of em.....

except seeson....cause i've known him since 6th grade....and showed him this site....
    test
  11. GarciaVega

GarciaVega Razor Ramon

^^^good cuz i defnetely didnt want to hear it

especially after sunday

and that works cuz I changed my number anyway..im pming you now with it
    test
  12. its meta4

its meta4 v-bucket

gully = truth, got the email, thanks again.
    test
  13. Arkon

Arkon ''Ozone check ya PMs''

Aiight this sorta has 3 parts to it...it's a segment of my encounter with mechaniks

Let's do this....not so long ago, I met mechaniks, that weird cat always complaining about how the threads are irrelevant.

Anyway...I met him downtown and he was with his homie so we decided to go to an open mic freestyle thing. So we arrive there, start chillin' then mech wants to go on stage a kick a free. so he goes on stage, kicks a nice little free then his boy comes on stage but mechaniks is hoggin' the mic and like his boy kareem tries to grab the mic but mechaniks kept on moving so kareem looked mad retatrded.

and

20 minutes later, I decide to go on the stage..so I walk up but trip on a cable and fall down the steps....so I get back start spittin' even though people are still laughin'...when I was done after getting a little cheerin' from people, I walked down the stairs, tripped and fell aigain...even though I fell twice, I stayed until the end although mechs and kareem left cuz they were ashamed of me or something...lmao...faggots

then finally

after the open mic session (Micros Ouverts Pour Tous) was finished, me and my boy take the bus and get off at the metro station...and who do we see? Mechs and his friend lookin' mad confused, not knowin' where they at...so we walked passed them. the next day mech hit me up during canadian history class cuz he wanted me to help him push his cds but I declined....blah
    test
  14. aLLeviATioN

aLLeviATioN I Still Do Text Too...

One time...Me, Verbatim, & Phene were cyphering in a Baltimore club and this superthug in a pink ensemble came at our heads for no reason.

Then we were gonna skip to the strip joint but these children didn't want to.

Verbatim and Chapter came into my home once, only to be chased out by an angry version of my mother...cuz it was too early.

Me and Phene have about 100,000 of them, last one I can remember is me and him driving around downtown Harrisburg, PA taking pictures of random ugly people...we got a bum and a midget.
    test
  15. Dj Streetsz

Dj Streetsz New Member

only cat i ever met off of this website is nawshus and thats cuz he used to work at the grocery store down the street from where i live at.
    test
  16. eNfO

eNfO YEEEAH BABY

Fonikz's girl wanted to give me head

hes still bitter about that
    test
  17. A.S.K

A.S.K ...

i rember once me and lilrhyminghood were chilling at mine and i just randomly decided to call up OJ

i didnt expect him to answer and when he did i didnt think it was him, cos he sounds well foreign or somethign. i was like 'yo is OJ there'

he was like 'who' so i was like ummmmm does clint live here

then we had a random conversation about how i was on rm.com and how wierd my uk accent was and then i hung up

crazzzzyyyyyy!!!
    test
  18. A.V.I.

A.V.I. Well-Known Member

im so unloved, ignored by garcia vega, how could this be
    test
  19. BLooDSHoTT

BLooDSHoTT R.I.P. Point Game

saw avenue in Ny
    test
  20. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

met Favian while he was working at Barnes and Nobles... Lol, got his manager yelling at him for not working and shit...

Bwahhaha
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.