List the wrestlers from WWF/WCW days that you think should've got title shots......

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by RedMaster, Feb 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EdJames

EdJames I'm Ed James Bitch

Thats a very ignorant comment to make.

It i MY opinion, I personally didn't like his mic work, it didn't appeal to me. To say I therefore don't know good mic work is an outrageously arrogant and self-opinionated thing for you to say.
    test
  2. EnglishLanguage

EnglishLanguage New Member

no, you thought he was a shitty stick worker. you didn't realize because you didn't like it, that doesn't mean he's bad.

i'm not arrogant, i'm tellin it the way it is.
    test
  3. EdJames

It's just MY opinion.

I would not simply rubbish your opinion, please show me the decency of not rubbishing mine. I personally didn't enjoy Bret's microphone skills, I didn't think they were anywhere near as polished as his wrestling skills.
    test
  4. EnglishLanguage

then accept the fact you don't know what to look for in mic skills. this is like saying you don't think the sun will rise tomorrow, and when i tell you it obviously will, you get mad because i downed your opinion
    test
  5. Mist

Mist Micnificent

Shawn Michaels is better than Brett. The Razor Ramone world title shot was at the 1993 Royal Rumble, not 94. Skinner got a IC title shot against Bret Hart.
    test
  6. exothermic

exothermic Well-Known Member

shawn micheals the greatest of all time to me back in the wwf days.... his fued wid his body guard diesel was great.... n bret hart..... yeh.,... the iron man match n the ladder match vs razor was top 10 matches of all time to me.....

amm neway....

bam bam bigolo shoulda goten a title shot.... if he didnt get one....

sid viscious

ken shamrock
    test
  7. EdJames

You just showed a whole new level of stupidity.

The sun rising is a FACT that can be proven through scientific evidence. Me not liking Bret's mic skills is OPINION. The context of your example is completely innacurate and makes you look ever more ignorant than previous comments.

I didn't like Bret's mic work because it didn't entertain me. Thats not me not knowing what to look for, thats me just not enjoying it.
    test
  8. EdJames

Bam Bam got one against Bret also, I believe that may have been at a Rumble too.

Sid got loads, he was champion for a while too.
    test
  9. EnglishLanguage

yes, and bret harts mic ability, was for a fact, good. it's not my opinion, he met the criteria. your opinion, clearly doesn't matter. now run along.
    test
  10. EdJames

It's not FACT. How can something be FACT that essentially comes down to personal preference?
    test
  11. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

Bret Hart was no Lash Leroux
    test
  12. EdJames

Nor was he a Rock, or a Shawn Michael, or a Ric Flair, or a Steve Austin, or a Mick Foley.

He was more of a Brock Lesnar in my opinion.
    test
  13. EnglishLanguage

yes but it's been made clear your opinion is shit and you wouldn't know acting and style if it crawled up your ass and camped there

fact
    test
  14. EdJames

Congratulations, you've joined the rest of the immature self-opinionated posters on this site. Just cause someone's opinion doesn't match yours does not make them wrong.

Sadly, it's people like yourself who've rapidly turned RM.com into a fairground of childish comments and kids sat in their parents basements insulting people.
    test
  15. EnglishLanguage

this isn't about opinion. it's about you failing to grasp facts.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.