List the wrestlers from WWF/WCW days that you think should've got title shots......

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by RedMaster, Feb 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedMaster

RedMaster Epic Butt sucka

I'll start:

Razor Ramon (WWF days)
    test
  2. thaRooster

thaRooster hahahahahhaha NO!

skinner
    repo man
    test
  3. Macabre

Macabre Guest

fucking skinner?
    test
  4. Who Kares

Who Kares not even your mother

Doink the Clown
    test
  5. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

test
  6. Who Kares

Who Kares not even your mother

Sebastian Booger
    test
  7. Macabre

Macabre Guest

ralphus and norman smiley should've had year-long feuds.
    test
  8. EnglishLanguage

EnglishLanguage New Member

half of the gimmicky guys or mid carders, were perfect mid carders in those days and if any of them would've gotten title shots, they would've needed to be able to work the stick.

one guy i think who should've been world champion, was mr. perfect. the guy was a hell of a talent, and was just athletic as all hell. not because of the lame vignettes and promos they made for him, i mena by the way he wrestled, performed, moved and even walked. you can just tell when someone's an athlete. not to mention he was great on a mic and had the ideal shape and size to him to be champion at the time. with the right program to push him he could've been huge-he and bret hart could've had an amazing rivalry, not that they didn't have a great sorta "mini" rivalry back then already, but this could've been awesome. i just think vince saw him as the absolutely perfect(no pub intended) mid carder and didn't want to let him off of that...like he was too good a mid carder to let into the world title scene. but i will say one thing about it-i'd rather have seen mr.perfect with the world title than BOB FUCKING BACKLUND.

roddy piper i don't think deserved to be a world title type of guy, but i think he would if he had the body for it. he had some of the best, and i mean fucking BEST mic work the industry has ever seen, he had the look, the charisma, everything....he just was built like a fuckin high school computer class teacher. he wasn't built for it. he probably could've been but who knows how much motivation anyone had in the late 80s/early 90s when hogan had the title and the ultimate warrior was the only one who was allowed to have it other than him, for a month.

jake roberts, because the guy was just....wow. i can't even begin to explain how he just grabbed your attention and held you. maybe he's like piper..if he was built for the world title scene a little more, like, lose the gut, build a little physique in the arm region and boom-instant world title heel. maybe that or he was fucked in the head for real, cause once he left the wwe-err-wwf....he took a turn for the worse and i think the real jake the snake came out.

that's about all i feel like thinking about. and seriously, if doink was the wwf champion i think i'd fucking shoot myself.
    test
  9. Trifektah

Trifektah fiZZee wATer

Well Razor Ramon did get a title shot.

At the 94 Royal Rumble I believe.
    test
  10. Serge dot T

Serge dot T Guest

the brooklyn brawler
    test
  11. nice n simple

nice n simple Is Stimpy On Crack ?

test
  12. EdJames

EdJames I'm Ed James Bitch

Was just about to say that, my favourite match of ALLLLL time vs Bret Hart. Pink cover on the video.

He gave the ol' "Gold around my fingers, gold around my neck, and when I finished with you chico, I'll have the gold around my waist" (followed by tooth pick being flicked at camera). Damn Razor was dope back in the day.
    test
  13. Kuya

Kuya AKA V-MAX

Bret was about the only person I know who could get away with wearing Pink tights....
    test
  14. EdJames

Bret was the greatest of all time without question.

He was shit on the mic yet STILL captured the imagination of the fans.
    test
  15. EnglishLanguage

bret hart was shit on the mic?

dude, he captured your imagination because he was amazing on the mic. there's more to charisma than being electric like the rock or witty and humorous like shawn michaels.

hart was a master on the mic almost as much as he was in the ring.
    test
  16. EdJames

Don't agree personally.

I was also Hart's wrestling and psychology that grabbed me, his mic delievery always put me off.
    test
  17. EnglishLanguage

then you don't know mic work

plain and simple
    test
  18. Macabre

Macabre Guest

bret was amazing on the mic despite having a slight case of stage fright.

i liked his heel stuff best.
    test
  19. EnglishLanguage

and the stage fright wore off before most people ever even saw him on their televisions
    test
  20. ariz

ariz New Member

93 rumble it was...94 was wen bret and owen got in there little tussle
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.