list of dead beats

Discussion in 'Graphic Forum' started by KingLeo3 - 3WE, Jun 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingLeo3 - 3WE

KingLeo3 - 3WE Trip Dub Connect

sup everyone ..
    im compiling a list of people who want graphics, but NEVER pay when the work is done. so lets start this off:

xl Yung Truth lx
    test
  2. [ Yung Truth ]

[ Yung Truth ] fuck u, pay me

ok....i needed a graphic.....you made me one and it was horrible so i didnt pay....who is gonna be mad at me ?....plus i dont need any graphics....sylense is done with my whole site you fuckin moron..
    test
  3. KingLeo3 - 3WE

yo if my shit was so fuckin horrible, why'd u say it was so fuckin ill and how u were droolin over my nuts cus i did some quick shit for u .. and then saying u'd send out a $40 money order later that afternoon?

ps. ur style and flow is wack, change ur name to yung bitch
    test
  4. Bobby Live germ

Bobby Live germ New Member

young- you should have just told him you didnt like it. instead of saing it was nice or whatever went down, honesty goes better then telling him its nice then that your going to send him money, when you really arent.

i can name a shitload of people that piss me off because i hate doingwork for these fucking kids on rapmusic.com i made them a site then i say " ill finish it when i recive payment" and they never do!!

IF YOU KIDS OUT THERE WANT A SITE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE MONEY YOU SAY YOU DO!!

i can name a list of poeple that still im me and say " yo dawg ima send you the money"

fooking bullshit.

ha
    test
  5. EdJames

EdJames I'm Ed James Bitch

True.

So many people get you to start things then when it comes down to it, they want the shit for free and they think you'll just hand it over. If people just tell me they want it free in the first place, 9/10 times I'll try and do it for them, it's when they lie that they aren't getting shit. Or when they think it's their God given right for peeps to do them free covers. It's a privelege, not a right.

If you don't got the money to pay, don't advertise in here for work you need doing!
    test
  6. Intriquate

Intriquate BBC/CLP/HiRED/APE

Get upfront fees people
    test
  7. Intriquate

Intriquate BBC/CLP/HiRED/APE

Collateral is a mjor part of this business
    test
  8. EdJames

Thats what I've started doing.

It soon shows you who the real customers are and who the time wasters are.
    test
  9. sanctum

sanctum New Member

Yeah, I agree... I just had a dude walk on a $500 project. Pissed me off...
    test
  10. sticky2178

sticky2178 New Member

My policy.......I always recieve 1/3 of the final purchase price upfront. And upon completion and satisfaction of the customer I recieve the rest. It saves the trouble, and I never accept money orders. Only paypal.
    test
  11. KingLeo3 - 3WE

paypal IS the ONLY way to go
    test
  12. Bobby Live germ

Bobby Live germ New Member

test
  13. ThoughtSolo

ThoughtSolo New Member

how does paypal work?

do you need a credit card or bank account or something
    test
  14. Phonetic

Phonetic transcending

a credit card is not required, all you need is a bank acount. i usually charge 40 dollars to start the project, then you'll have something to work with.
    test
  15. MC pancakeflip

MC pancakeflip New Member

how about for people that get graphics done and pay mad money and dont even use the shit that you made them cause the fonts are too small or you can read the tracklisting or
    whatever.. i know the consumer be getting fucked over alot of times too esp. here, i heard about ed james trying to make cover/tracklistings instead of just making it the regular front cover/ then seperate page for the tracklisting.. alot of lazy artist on here
    test
  16. EdJames

Not entirely true man.

I said I wanted to do a back cover (since the image looked too crowded without) and Kloudy said he wanted the tracklisting on the front though. He left the deal happy, but THEN decided about a week later that he didn't want the tracklisting there. I then offered to redo the cover for him until he was happy and he never got back to me.

Would also like to point out that Kloudy paid me NOTHING until the whole job was done, and he said he was so happy that he paid an extra $10.

Rapmusic.com is indeed the hate capital of the world. Too many people trashing each other behind their backs, no wonder ll the serious artists/designers leave! LOL
    test
  17. Organix

Organix ( o )( o )

This is why when you are doing business for real companies (not only internet mc's wanting websites) you have inital signoffs with a chart flow of work you've done. The client signs off and that means they are at the "past changes point". Anyone who has ever worked for a serious design firm knows this.... just sayin..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.