list any awkward moments that may/may not have happened to you ...

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Nu'maaN, Sep 22, 2013.

1. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

... i will start, some are pretty obvious ones.

- when you buy something, and the change is 10c, you don't know whether or not to wait for it.
    - when you're walking, and the person walking towards you moves to the right, and you to the left like ants.
    - when you say your peace and greetings to someone, only to realise you have to walk the same way.
    - when you stop at a red light, and look to the car to your left, and they're already looking at you.
    - while watching sports with your folks and they get happy over something that's an instant replay.
    - the hug/handshake/fistbump confusion that is caused every time you're leaving.
    - when you hear a mate tell a joke that you just told him, and he doesn't credit you for it.
    - when a mate claims a story you told him was his personal life, when it happened to you.

i know there's plenty more, can't think right now.

:numaan:
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2013
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

fuuuuk yeah

askin an armless man if he needed a hand when i worked at a hardware store was one

going to score weed from a deal who i didnt know the name of, only to have his dad answer the door and ask what i wanted and i couldnt even say because i didnt even know his kids name nor could i say i was there for weed
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  3. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

hahah, same thing happened to me but it was his mother.

thankfully she just asked "are you ali", and i'm like "yes, yes i am, salaam", and she led me to the dealer's room lol.

another awks: when someone says "drive safe" and you respond with "yeah, you too" thinking they said take care.

or when someone just says hi, and you respond with "not bad thanks".

• +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  4. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

Sometimes I say "did you see ....." to 1 of my friends. Forgetting that hes blind.

Walking out of a public restroom that some1 else just blew up and having some walk in thinking you did it.

Not knowing whether or not to give up your seat to a chick cuz you cant tell if shes preggo or fat....
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  5. L u c y

L u c y (Administrator) SWERVE

talking to a girl in the local shop about "the bad minded old bitch that lives next door" for her to reply "yeah thats my gramma"

fuck.
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  6. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

When a door has a handle on it so you go to yank the door open fairly hard but it's the fucking push side. Why a fucking handle if it isn't pull?
    • +Rep +Rep x 3
    test
  7. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

haha, i've done that only once to my mate's father who is my sheikh, he's used to it by now though.

the worst is when you think it's push, and expect it to be pushed and walk straight into the fucking door.

that's gotta suck.

watching tv with the folks when an awkward sex scene comes on.

try to change the channel but the remote falls and the batteries come out, game over.

• +Rep +Rep x 1
    test