Link me to a song of yours and i'll review it

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Mechaniks, Oct 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mechaniks

Mechaniks Mechanical Genius

I peeped the track and the instrumental bith real nice man keep doing your thing your beats are ill someday I should hit you up for one.
    test
  2. Stryke

Stryke Strong Island's Finest

test
  3. Mechaniks

I peeped the top track
    was that nas? if not
    your shit is dope homie keep doing your thing although track was a tad too slow for me, shit was sitll very nice

lots of talent here, I hope people see that
    test
  4. Mechaniks

''rise from ruin remix'' is what I peeped
    cats are very deep in this shit, I liked it, the beat was fruity but yall made something nice outta it

good stuff
    test
  5. Wargasms

Wargasms Neva 2 Old 2 Bust Rhymez

man its a ton of cats here who can make it...in different ways...alot of cats in particular could be among the most popular underground artists, and some who i think could have mainstream success...

i think cats like DZK, Nimrod, Warbux, OddJob, Oursin, Meskaline, MicFlowWave, Nu Teztament, Taiyamo Denku, Praverb, Hibernation, Psicobabble, Writeous, K-Nice, D.A.R. could easilly be underground legends...like have a steady fanbase and consistantly drop classic shit.

Vice Raw, Streets, Gravity, Phenom, Ness Lee, Avenue, Cicc Cell, Phenomenon (another dude), Verbz, i think could be have a bit more mainstream appeal, while still having a large following,...but these or dudes i can see hearing on the radio on the regular.

its tons of cats i didnt mention, just because i cant remember everyone off the top...but yeah..RM has alot of talent....which i think is being grossly underutilized.

tried to tell jeff...need to start a label for real.
    test
  6. Mechaniks

yeah, all the cats you named are real dope

I heard RM got some pretty ill youngins doin' they thang aswell they might get big too you know what i'm saying?

you know your shit pretty well thas a good thing you dont only think about your stuff but other's music too
    test
  7. Wargasms

^ yeah, i heard ENEF a couple of times recently.....another very underrated guy around here.
    test
  8. Mechaniks

lol@your sig

ummmm I peeped you before from a freeverse you did with some crazy kid who was screaming on the mic

this is dope soundin' imma d/l this, I like it
    this proves once aigain RM has SO MUCH TALENT.
    test
  9. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

RM does have so much untapped talent

but if jeff did make a label, and got this organized, our sales would be cramped by the fact its some "internet" gone "industry" type thing.

anyone from "da band" is gonna be known for being on an MTV reality show.. you may not judge, but in the back of your mind, subliminally, it takes away from them.. you wont EVER hear of them being anywhere near names of nas, jayz etc..

same goes for any 106 and park signed artists, it wont happen

this is just another situation..

yet i also think theres a better chance then the MTV and BET show people had. if a label was formed and suddenly all these good heads from RM are being dropped on mixtapes and shit, it's like a stampede type thing.. its not just 1 artist pushing himself, were talkin 20+ aritsts emerging from nowhere suddenly being heard by everyone and anyone who listens to mixtape circuits etc, that would have a big impact in the fact it'll be talked about, because there is talent, and 20+ cats with original creative talent coming out would be big enough to possibly begin getting noticed mentions on BET about sudden outcome of so many artists. if all went well the promotion might come in itself, through we'd still needa do the work of dropping constantly, its impossible not to get noticed.
    test
  10. Mechaniks

welcome, your style is nice
    test
  11. VerbHertz

VerbHertz Lexicon

test
  12. Mechaniks

I totally fucking agree.
    test
  13. Enginear1

Enginear1 Im Back

test
  14. Mechaniks

I peeped both
    Up to now, i've been impressed with everything you include, and no this is no a ''feel-good'' thread if someone horrible like dougie d's beats cam in, i'd tell him straight up.
    test
  15. VerbHertz

VerbHertz Lexicon

lol, thanks i guess, your response was kinda cryptic to me. :)
    test
  16. Wargasms

i think the only people stuck on the "internet emcee" shit are internet emcees. Fact is, i think there are alot of emcees who are only really known online, but are something special. These other made for TV groups/artists might carry a certain stigma with them....but the fact is, without 106 and park, or Da band, they would not be able to ever stand out...

while we are using the internet for exposure, our actual presence is in the real world...and no matter what you say...in the real world, alot of the people with a presence here, are among the dopest emcees you will ever hear period.

This is a highly untapped resource. The best resource for weeding out the spectacular from the average without having to be in the physical vicinity of each other. I think all it takes is for someone in a position where they can provide substantial exposure to find a few serious business minded artists and get behind it...
    test
  17. MossBurn

MossBurn Warbooks?!

Yea that is tru.
    test
  18. Mechaniks

my bad, ill edit and make it better but I need to go eat im starvin'
    test
  19. VerbHertz

VerbHertz Lexicon

that's cool man, good eating, i just had a free KFC salad and that shit was mad good, probably because it was free
    test
  20. Mechaniks

wargasm speak the truth right here I dont have much to say since he basicly says what i'm thinking I actually think RM should take a stand and try to make it somewhere like ummm an official compilation or some shit
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.