Lingual....

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by I.N.F.O.theking, Aug 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dskillz

Dskillz aka MG The Future

I hate when white people try to break down how they can or should..or some one cant or shouldnt use the word nigga...as if their greats didnt create it while chasing us around with whips and nooses.

You say hundreds of years ago ? barely 30 in alot of places in the south .. lmao

Segregation and Racism DIDNT die away

Social/psychological slavery is still in affect...look at how the "hood" is setup.

lmao gtfoh dont even come in here talking sideways.

like FM said, most our people dont have any identity and unfortunately most resort to the ignorance...thats all they have left in most cases...especially when being brainwashed to beleive they cant be anything and always feeling like they gotta fight two times harder then everyone else to get something, and still not be considered more than a nigga...

get out of here with that
    test
  2. Track Wrecka

Track Wrecka Productions

said perfectly...
    test
  3. Calixtro

Calixtro ___1982

seriously.. i'm sorry if i offended anyone.

but i did not mean to.

what i was going for was.. that even whatever how long ago something happened.. some people use an event for an excuse...

although when something like slavery, rape, cops beating down on whomever for no reason or whatever has happened to a lot of different people.. the anger is builds up in the victims and families can cause people to hate a whole race/group

when i was in high shcool their were some kids that used slavery as an excuse. "why did u shove that kid?"... "man they used us as slaves. i'm just paying him back" ... he was then asked about the history of it all and if anyone in his family had ties to being enslaved..

dude was like 'man i dont kno. who gives a fuck'

again i'm sorry if i offended anyone or generlized or whatever...

and dude.. everybody tries to fit it... doesnt matter who they are. fit in whether the people are 'smart' or 'dumb'... i see white kids try to fit in with other white kids.. and if u trying to be somebody that you are not.. stop trying.
    test
  4. Calixtro

Calixtro ___1982

what are 'real black people' like
    test
  5. Ejuhcaited

Ejuhcaited ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

[​IMG]

ask these niggas.
    test
  6. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

shut the fuck up u r clueless
    test
  7. Dskillz

Dskillz aka MG The Future

i knew my balls felt a little heavier than normal today.
    test
  8. MisterRock

MisterRock Fah Cure Momz

LOL

beef its whats bein served

but yo for real i only say nigga on rapmusic
    lol

your all a bunch of bitches :-D

pz
    test
  9. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

good

"nigga" was used before hip hop was ever thought of....if u kids bother to speak on this subject, i would WANT to think u would read up and collect atleast a lil bit of verbatim before speaking on it.....

due to your conditioning to and from "white privaledge" you feel as if if u cant say it, nobody should....and naturally you are completely oblivious to it, because its so natural to you and u simply dont kno any better

white ppl make up 83% of the U.S. population........ppl are known to be comfortable with others that LOOK and TALK and carry out daily lives and lifestyles similar to theirs....that is white priviledge....when ppl are comfortable, they let things slide....they give slack......they give 2nd chances

blacks and other moniorities of Brown and darker do NOT get these priviledges......

a black man has far less chances to "fuck up" than any white boy......thats white priviledge.....

and ya'll are so used to your "priviledges" that once ANYTHING is presented to you that u cant be a part of, or openly execute...u begin to feel violated......this is the result of "white priviledge".....its kinda like the spoiled child deprived of the piece of cake, when he already has a big bowl of ice cream....and all the other kids are just eating cake.........simple greed......

the turth is, you dont have a right to say or even speak on us using this word......at the end of the day, you dont care about the word, you just want to be able to use it, or nobody use it at all......like the white man loves to think...its either they own all the land....or destroy it so nobody else can have it........

what is your point? i mean....do u feel left out? the real question is...WHY do u care? why cant u respect MY culture and let US say what we wish to say and keep it out of your mouth without asking questions....as far as i'm concerned, i dont owe NO white man an explaination of why i use the word "nigga"...and its simply not the white man's concerned

another thing about white ppl is that ya'll dont kno how to mind your business....

slavery caused dark skin to be accentuated as repulsive, intimidiating, disgusting, wild, unruly to white ppl........slavery is indeed the catalyst to the racism we face today....it is why old white women clutch their purses when a black man walks by....its why lil white boys like u get scared where a group of black guys walk past u on the street........even YOU have been conditioned, not only by your family, but by media as well....even if u think u are not racist, u are still conditioned to feel a certain way towards blacks....as i am conditioned to feel a certain way towards whites......

so basically what u sayin is, "i'm white and if i cant say it, nobody should"

lets be real....thats your only issue......otherwise u wouldnt care.....ofcourse not, because ur white priviledges wouldnt be violated

class dismissed.
    test
  10. Dre Derelict

Dre Derelict New Member

It's cool of you to at least come in here and try to man up. Respect, but with that said...you jumping the gun on the issue of why the mere discomfort and disrespect we feel for the word (described in this specific thread, by different individuals) and you applied your high school prepubescent immature (obvious exceptions to the matter no less) morons who paint a bad picture for any black man legitimately trying to stand up for being disrespected. Past or present.

Because a couple of cats you know bullied or beat or mistreated another guy, white, Asian or what have you, and obviously unjustly used slavery as an excuse to do that stupid shit was completely irrelevant to the discussion in this thread before hand.

That's where a lot of cats fuck up. They take a specific occurrence or experience in their life and generalize with it. Soooo inaccurately done. And a big risk to disrespect A LOT of people in the process.

Fitting in, really? We're grown mean...fitting in should be an issue that faded to black with our high school years. And aside from that, who is moronic enough to take such a stupid, blatantly disrespectful approach to fit in?! Fit in where!? With other disrespectful bigots.

It's unfortunate that Mister Rock can be such a little herb that has nothing to do with his time but push the buttons on such a sensitive machine as the topic of race. I know this is the internet, and you're not cool with anybody here like that, and you’re so thoro and don’t give a shit, I laugh at you haha look at me, but son...that's some straight up lame as shit. Some corny pocket-protector "I'm a start a riot on a internet site today for no reason" teenage shit. Sad fam, word up. What do you get out of it? Hell, I remember when doing shit like that would amuse me for like 10 minutes…when I was like 15.

Oh yeah, and word up to Urb. Spoke some truth.
    test
  11. Track Wrecka

Track Wrecka Productions

damn, Urb made a whole post that i agreed with...
    test
  12. MisterRock

MisterRock Fah Cure Momz

if i was an old lady let alone an old white lady

and i seen and group of young people walkin near me i would clutch my shit too

not everyone is " conditioned " like this

go to major citys or non suburbs

what the fuck maybe the usa 80% white folk

but they all livin in the mid west

out here in the bay area

me, white male, is the minority, no joke

quit being so judgmental

dark skinned people sold themselfs into slavery, dont get all mad at white folks let alone white folks that werent even born yet

quit living in the past

its fuckin lame

go on with life

dont you guys have better shit to do
    test
  13. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

i hate it when uneducated ppl try to speak on racial topics......

misterrock, i'm not even gonna get into with you.....but i will say, your post was simply retarded.......
    test
  14. F Major

F Major Anti Gear Lust

You are gonna catch alot of heat for that statement without Quantifying it and putting it in correct context. The Majority of Slaves were captured, those that could not be captured were bartered for, but there is much more to it than simply being sold into slavery. You really need to get educated on this subject before you put stuff out there like that. Racism of 1920-70 is not the same as today. Racism is a social infrastructure now which means alot of it is embedded in society, its no longer the "DIE NI GG ER" spray painted on walls, or blacks hanging from trees. Prison industrial complex, look into that, thats just one of many things that is embedded into our society at this point. Nig ger dont hurt me, but you still have no business saying it. Folks seem not to want to except the idea of a social taboo in a society. You cant just go into India for example and touch someone with the bottom of your foot....its a social taboo. Americans act like they cant respect that
    test
  15. MisterRock

MisterRock Fah Cure Momz

dood i know my history, i just very vauge but you know me you should know that FM

this shit always makes me laugh

i always gotta remember not everone was brought up like me
    i dont hate on anything or race

unless your mexican, lol ( only fob mexicans )
    test
  16. F Major

F Major Anti Gear Lust

^All Im saying to you is that throwing Vague facts out regarding race relations, without contextualizing them is a dangerous thing to do. I can respect if you were brought up a certain way and dont look at everything as being so touchy or sensitive, but the fact of the matter is that you still have to be careful when you provide a fact but dont quantify it, because misinterpretted facts lead to ignorance and further build on prejudice, which Im sure was not your intent in that comment. (but you still are gonna catch heat from saying it)
    test
  17. Blocc_Rocc

Blocc_Rocc New Member

nah man u need to re search the populations in the bay again....In certain cities such as Oakland u might be in the minority but damn near everywhere else u certainly arent...SF,Concord, San Jose, San leandro, Hayward, Fremont etc

Dark Skinned people sold themselves into Slavery????
    how is this possible
    elaborate
    test
  18. Ejuhcaited

Ejuhcaited ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

read this
    thats some BS that they put in history books to make it APPEAR white ppl weren't tottally in the wrong for slavery, and shift the blame a lil...basically so gullible cats like Mister Rocks conscience can rest a lil bit easier when they go 2 sleep @ nite

when in reality the Tribes who "traded" their own people didn't even kno what they were doing as communication between the Europeans and Africans were for the most part uncomprehensible beyond basic concepts

also Africans were about PEACE and didnt think a humans could be so heartless to pull the shit that the Europeans did....

so yes Africans did sell themselves..but it wasnt on purpose, or done out of greed...the white man tricked them
    test
  19. MisterRock

MisterRock Fah Cure Momz

i asked my black friends who teach african history at college

it was tru

i read history

believe what you want
    test
  20. MisterRock

MisterRock Fah Cure Momz

man

im just fuckin with y'all