Lingual....

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by I.N.F.O.theking, Aug 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gamshooter

Gamshooter New Member

but for real u shouldnt give peoples beats out PERIOD

especialy if u sharing em for feedback and shit with people u think are your friends

thats lame to me
    test
  2. -GZ-

-GZ- Posts Unfunny Pics

hahahahahaha
    test
  3. MisterRock

MisterRock Fah Cure Momz

all i see is a bunch of niggas trippin

LOL

y'all nigga need to calm down cuz it aint all that serious

lingual was folk but thats bitch
    lol

info now u know why some of us only work with real people
    lol

sucks to hear about that
    test
  4. _REAPAH_

_REAPAH_ Mello Dee

lol @ this thread... yall niggas need to breathe for a minute
    test
  5. MisterRock

MisterRock Fah Cure Momz

step in to a slim jim

OHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    test
  6. HYPNOTIK

HYPNOTIK Fully Loaded

Believe what you want

I am not that bad of a person.

With God as my witness.
    test
  7. Dskillz

Dskillz aka MG The Future

Whats up with all this "nigga" talk

its not cute or in season.
    test
  8. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

not to mention, mister rock is about as white as a white person can get.........
    test
  9. Dre Derelict

Dre Derelict New Member

Say word...this shit is starting to get old fam for real.

Ayo Lingual...you have a computer up and running on the net yet? I need to get at you (this is Brazen in case you don't recognize/remember the screen name).
    test
  10. HYPNOTIK

HYPNOTIK Fully Loaded

I'll be on my compture soon hopefully. I need to cop a few more parts and a new motherbaord...

but otehr then that.. thats about it..

ill get at u soon.
    test
  11. _REAPAH_

_REAPAH_ Mello Dee

wow @ Rock with the "Nigga Nigga" typin... keep it up... Hey, it might become a habit you pick up in real life, go and try it around the NIGGAS [teet]
    test
  12. MisterRock

MisterRock Fah Cure Momz

hahaha

i use to say nigga all the time around my black friends they didnt care

i got my pass

also i use to call my black folks crackers and they called me nigg.er

but for realz

nigga nigga nigga

like the fuckin candy man about to pop out my computer and get me

Woogie boogie nigga

hahaha

i dropped hella niggas cuz thats what this thread complained about for awhile

words are words i use them how ever i want!!

if you take offence then block me

i aint forcing no one to listen or ready what i got to say
    test
  13. MisterRock

MisterRock Fah Cure Momz

leave rapmusic for a few months people still bitch and act the same

im glad i dont really lerk on here like i use to

hey guys " go outside "

its alot cooler out there than on here
    test
  14. MisterRock

MisterRock Fah Cure Momz

totally dude

cuz like the walls in the mall are like totally totally tall

and when you mention ugly urban is as ugly as ugly can get

he be lookin like one of those gapping viagina's after being fucked by a donkey

i hate u yall

Urb, just fuckin with ya cuzzo
    test
  15. Dre Derelict

Dre Derelict New Member

Wow, are you serious son? You just made three back-to-back-to-back posts and you're talking about going outside? And because a couple of mothafukaz you know let you say nigga you think that gives you a fucking "pass" to say it all the time to whoever or where ever? That's garbage.

That's something I'll never understand about some white folk. Like it's really THAT big of an issue or such an accomplishment to be able to say the word. If you know the shit may risk you getting touched, or straight up on some man, grown-up shit offending someone who you probably are cool or could be cool with, why THE FUCK do you have to use it if it's JUST A WORD?

I hate getting pissed off about that shit, I told myself a couple years ago I would stop fighting over it and getting heated. And put myself in denial like I wasn't getting mad when I heard it for a few months, and went right back to beating a whiteboy's ass, and pulling up on em on some real shit. IF I didn’t know them and they were type bitch herb ass front street pussies like you and a couple others on this site.

My white friend (who is like a brother really) can say nigga jokingly or however he wants and it's cool. Because WE personally have a rapport like that. But he's smart enough to know that's not a fucking “pass.“ That's corny as fuck. And above all else because we're so close and shit, out of that common respect and the negative connotation that comes with the word guess what, he won't say it.

I'm not the violent type, but I want someone to reach out and touch you just to learn a lesson from all this shit. That cornball place you're at right now isn't doing anything but gassin you up. Bunch of bitch as niggas!!

Happy? I called you nigga. Probably smiling and feeling official now right? Corny ass prick.
    test
  16. Calixtro

Calixtro ___1982

i'm not black.. i dont say the 'n' word

but really.. should the 'n' word be said by anybody at all? even black people? i can only recall the black youth and people in the 'hiphop' culture saying the 'n' word.

look at asians.. you dont hear them in public goin.. "wuttup my •••••", "how is it going charlie", "what you doing jap"

but everybody says 'cracker'... its ok to joke on the white people right? i mean they enslaved blacks like 100whatever years ago... and i'm pretty sure your lil 18 years young ass feels the pain str8 up of your great great grandfather right? yea sure.

if your black. and u say nigga. dont expect others not to say it.
    if your chinese and u say •••••. dont expect others not to say it
    if u white and u say cracker. you know the deal.

.. anybody who says anything racial is a disrespectful youth and/or racists.
    test
  17. F Major

F Major Anti Gear Lust

Yall are some fuckin clowns in here go read books and get educated, you have no sense of culture or respect. And to anyone arguing that a black man in the year 2006 doesnt feel any of the consequences of slavery still GTFOH. Every other immigrant culture to this country still has a connection to their native land and culture, and have a sense of history and family, HERITAGE! African Americans dont have connection to their origins, they were stripped of their language, religion, family, and sense of community. If you think thats not important and has nothing to do with where we are as a people you are foolish. Half of us dont even know who we are!
    test
  18. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

this whole thread is real beefy
    test
  19. ChaseNCashe

ChaseNCashe If it aint Polo, Keep It!

Yo lmao. Son don't ever comment on something about African-Americans again.

Please don't. I hope you only talk like this online. Because if you said what you just said in front of some real black people. You probably would've got slapped the fuck out lol.
    test
  20. Dre Derelict

Dre Derelict New Member

i'm airing it out

First I agreed with you then you got, in the most literal context, ignorant as hell. We don't feel the effects of our ancestors being enslaved? ARE YOU SERIOUS? Word up to F Major. Read a book fam. Go to college and take a History class. We're talking about social upbringing and status and coming up from nothing just to live and catch up. We had to do all that just to be considered equals, I mean wtf. And although slavery got abolished, we all know about the civil rights movements and all those tribulations which followed after. It’s such a much longer story than the hundreds of years of slavery fam, get educated on that shit. Blacks came out of slavery and started from nothing. Come on that was mad stupid.

I don't like to say "nigga" like that. I joke around at most, maybe mocking someone or get drunk and it may come out. MAYBE. Or if I get really heated because of such an abundance of ignorant, and I hate that I resort to saying it still, Even then it’s only a possibility not a probability. But I don't like using that word. And I don't think that Blacks should get a free right to call white folks c-ers either.

But nigga was intentionally flipped around to become a term of endearment said and shared amongst other BLACKS. And society has changed, yes. It's come to a point where people of other races say it and it's all good, but that's all because of their relationship with that person(s).

I hate when someone tells me I shouldn't get angry about something they have no idea about. What happened to my grandfathers past has nothing to do with me? Son, if I'm still being called a "••••••" if we still have white supremacy, as dormant or stagnant as they might be they're still around, if I still have to "fit in" in certain places and intentionally be more articulate and brandish a candidly predicated banner of “yes I’m smart too, listen to me use big words and say something intelligent” -type dialogue just so I'm not looked at as another average, thugged out, black guy...yes, we're still effected.

That was just really ignorant. Blacks shouldn't have to share their plight and their grandparents experiences and throw a history book in a Caucasian's face every time they try to explain something simple as, "hey, Nigga isn't something everyone can just be outlandish and say like that. Just fall back a bit.” You seriously don’t have to say it, neither do we of course. But coming from where it comes from, you HAVE to understand the compare and contrast on that treads on limited ground. It’s such a unfortunate rarity to see someone just man up. It’s always a rationalization for why it is, or something that we bring on ourselves and that’s such bullshit. And if we get mad, it’s the angry Blackman complex all over again so it’s like shit on both ends of that faulty ass unjust stick of fairness. garbage

I'm done...so frustrating to see willful ignorance being as outspoken as it is here
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.