Lingual....

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by I.N.F.O.theking, Aug 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

his idea waws to make you think he was black in his own words "he didnt wanna get mixed up with the goofy white boys that make beats and make white boys look bad" lol
    test
  2. I.N.F.O.theking

I.N.F.O.theking haha 80s modanna

fm....
    I know it was wrong 100% i agree with you i manned up 100% for it...

but as far as lingual...i dont wanna talk to this guy...i dont want no excuses or explanations from him...it is what it is...i dont consider it bussiness... ...overall...its not gonna be on my mind tommorrow... i cut ties with him 6 months ago or more...i got real biz that stays under wraps, this is childs play here...at the end of the day it isnt hurting anyone
    test
  3. I.N.F.O.theking

I.N.F.O.theking haha 80s modanna

u didnt put me on blast...both things needed talked about, but u seem to be the only person really concerned...why? it boils down psycological issues...u see someone doing way better than you...and u feel inside that its gonna "hurt me" when really its all about your personal issues "ie- you have no real friends, no life, noone likes you"

...a man with no intergrity? id consider a man who cant reveal who he really is, is a man with no integrity...your a lonely kid with 50 screen names on a fuckin internet forum...get real
    test
  4. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

JaMarcus Cock Sucker BOSS

I feel info on the aim privacy shit......I had to do it too

some of yall niggaz are annoying as hell

had to block ya......if its really that important (and it probrably aint) u would email me....

but aint nothin worst than drivin and then one of u fags hit me up on aim and then never shut the fuck up, got my phone makin all types of noises and shit......had to block yall

only got like 6 or 7 ppl on here now
    test
  5. Dre Derelict

Dre Derelict New Member

This man sums out anything and everything else I had to say. So ditto everything he said in that.

Co-signed from the first letter to the last period.
    test
  6. LANSTARR

LANSTARR -[ The Sage ]-

Oh shit I deleted ur name on my AIM just today, forgot who •••••••••••••• was. Whattup inf?
    test
  7. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

I thought info was black also lol.

dont matter anyway.
    test
  8. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

it makes shit so much easier dont it
    test
  9. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

INFO don't fuck with Lingual no more?

I remember Lingual sending me some beats you guys did together. Them shits was hitters and , he did mention about INFO getting placements on Camron album , and this was like over a year and a half ago, not sure when, but some where in the time period.

That might have been light weight foul business , but at the same time , them wack netcee'z aren't gonna be the deciding factor if the beat gets choosen or not. So you could still shop them around, but I feel you if you don't want the material to be leaked, but it happens. Maybe Lingual thought he was cool with INFO like that, I dunno.

Lingual still is coo peeps, even tho he might have done some dumb shit.
    test
  10. Track Wrecka

Track Wrecka Productions

lingual hasnt responded once to this thread, lol.
    test
  11. l Lil Kay l

l Lil Kay l A!

^^ The first to notice that..eh, lol. I'll give this thread 5 more days of life..7 days tops.
    test
  12. Teqzi||a

Teqzi||a yellow-bellied coward

omg, I cant believe they broke up
    test
  13. ThaPaleFacedNinja

ThaPaleFacedNinja ive been nice

damn RM aint lost its touch

good work everyone
    test
  14. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

-one of the academys finest no homo
    test
  15. -GZ-

-GZ- Posts Unfunny Pics

i haven't seen lingual on aim neither...since this thread went up at least
    test
  16. HYPNOTIK

HYPNOTIK Fully Loaded

Very understandable.

Listen, I'm not going to sit here and makie excsuses but that is not entirely my fault.

I've told people NUMERUOUS times that American Dream wasn't my beat, infact I didn't say anyone could use that beat and especially for any album.

I know I can't make up for this, and I know i fucked up leaking your beat.

If it makes you feel any better, I lost evrything I ever owned ater my computer crashed. I've been with out the net all summer, I'm just now getting back on.

Look info man i'm sorry about this shit.. you know i wouldnt fuck you out of your beat intentionally nor PROFIT off of it.

I'm not trying to get all mushy on you, but I wll pay you for the trouble because you have every right to be upset and pissed.

Info despite how you feel about me now, I just wan't you to know that I appreciate all the help that you've ever giving and all the time you spent helping me.

and I know that I have no right sending people ur beats, that's he biggest mistake I could ever make. There's no exscuses.

I will deal with this shit and straightin everything out.
    test
  17. HYPNOTIK

HYPNOTIK Fully Loaded

and I'm not on my pc.

My harddrive fried, again, so I have to buy all new shit.

and info you think ur the only one who beats come up on the net all over soundclick? same shit happens too me..

ok I don't care what any one thinks about me, but i would never fuck info over for one of his beats..

you cant say i'm making up exscuses... man I don't have time for excsues.. you think ur life is going to change because someone jacked and used that beat? look man that is fucked up, but I've probably been through more hell then half of you people on this baord.

To all the people looking out for me, I appreciate it, but let me fight my own battles. good looking out though, There are to many good people on this side of the forums to fuck over anyway.

Anyways, Ihavent even had time to SHOP or let people use your beats for the fact ive been struggling lately. Yes, strugglen, times is hard rightnow, but I'm almsot back on my feet fully.

I've been with out a car for 3 months, because I can barely offerd to pay my rent. my lanlord is an asshole... I can't make money off of ur beats anyway, becasue people are to cheap too buy them..

I don't have time to "sell" or give ur beats way as "freebies" becasue I have to much shit in the real world to deal with. Yes, I sent a few people that beat.. what THEY did with it, I'm unaware of.
    test
  18. J-A-B-B-A-R

J-A-B-B-A-R Knick Hater

Yo lemme jus call it how I see it.

I haven't heard any of INFO's shit, or Lingual's shit. But this is what I think, INFO if you gonna be in the limelight, I think you should stop postin online, cuz ok they're your boys or whatever, but you should be much more careful bout what you say. How would it sound if a headline on AHH.com says "Producer INFO has net beef". How corny is that shit?

Unblock Lingual talk to him man to man and don't even bother goin through this online shit. Just my 2 cents.

Pz
    test
  19. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

test
  20. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

wonk wonk......
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.