Lingual....

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by I.N.F.O.theking, Aug 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

Haha I'm high and at work so I prolly did. I just wanna beef.
    test
  2. DannyDaniels

DannyDaniels New Member

test
  3. I.N.F.O.theking

I.N.F.O.theking haha 80s modanna

and this is exactly why i wont fuck with lingual man...

if you wanna know the situation...and why im not happy with it...
    shit shouldnt be gettin twisted...either
    i had a connect to get lingual some placements...and we did like...10-15 beats together...this is a year ago...OVER a year ago...
    so we did these beats to try and get on some dipset LP's...i even placed 1 of the tracks originally for JR Writers intro but it got scrapped unfortuneatley...
    so lingual goes n starts rollin with this production team...i find a page of tracks we did on the net...then a guy from his production sqaud has my tracks on his myspace...then misc times rappers on RM with my shit...
    and to boot i made american dream which i find on the net numerous times myself...i found the sample...i flipped it...did the drums, mixed it...the whole 9...and he giving it to netcees...american dream was the only beat im still interested in shopping from anything there...if i say i dont fuck with rock samples i dont fuck with rock samples lol... was a short period i did when i fucked with him thats his shit...i dont want the promotion from it... im offended he did me like that...
    test
  4. Dskillz

Dskillz aka MG The Future

Lol @ All The Aliases !!!!

The Geeks Come Out At Night Oh Boy !!
    test
  5. Dskillz

Dskillz aka MG The Future

the same way i knew nova was gonna get his dipset placement...
    test
  6. -GZ-

-GZ- Posts Unfunny Pics

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 14

dudes show up for beef
    test
  7. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

Aw that makes sense. Cuz nova was the only person I sent the track to. Should of known his punk ass would go behind my back and send the shit out on some hoe shit.
    test
  8. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

The Academy!
    test
  9. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

test
  10. Dre Derelict

Dre Derelict New Member

lmao.

First off, my mans Lingual is fam. I've been fucking with this cat back when I was like 18-19 and shit. And dude is a honest cat that just loves making/sharing music. He gets really excited about this shit. He would NEVER intentionally shit on anyone. Calling the man out for YOUR personal businses is big of a bitch move as saying nigga when you're as pale as the other side of my hand, deserving to get the other side of the hand across your face.

Lingual is fam, he's not a shady dude. Should have kept this inside the locker room and leave all the open discussion, assumptions and heresy out of the air.

Garbage man
    test
  11. BeatSlangaz

BeatSlangaz 08 is not your year!

NO "sharing" the next mans money is GARBAGE......
    test
  12. BeatSlangaz

test
  13. Dre Derelict

Dre Derelict New Member

We don't know the particulars of the situation by any means. Just because INFO posted some shit up first aired out like this that means that word is bond? Fuck that. Especially since I know about Lingual and shit.

I'm still trippin over the Benzino/Eminem shit right now haha. Hope INFO doesn't have a tape hiding in his basement somewhere where throws enough "n" bombs being dropped to start the next World War.
    test
  14. BeatSlangaz

^^ well you basically said it yourself dude is loose with his and other peoples music...and that aint good for business....if the shoe was on the other foot you would be pissed too....and to me beats = money thats why I said he sharin the next mans money no need for particulars homie.....
    test
  15. Dre Derelict

Dre Derelict New Member

Once again, we don't know the specifics, so I have no idea what I would be pissed about. And no I didn't say that he is loose with other peoples music. Where did I say that? I said he gets excited with music, he loves to do and share that shit. I didn't say anything about giving someone someone elses shit, I don't know anything about that so I'm not going to speak on it. Us making retarded assumptions and jumping on sides because someone else speaks up first is a move a teenager would make.

I'm not jumpin on Lingual's side either, I'm saying I know he's not a shady dude. And wouldn't intentionally shit on someone. Let's say the production team he worked with put some shit up, or Lingual put some shit up on the internet to let cats hear. You know how much cats rob shit from the net nowadays, someone could have straight streamed that shit to their harddrive. Fuck, I don't know...just know that I'm not gonna be like "oh yeah INFO you're right, Lingual's a herb for that" because he made a corny ass thread. If this was all about business and on a personal level, why the fuck are WE here discussing this shit? Shit should have remained with them cats. Corny fam
    test
  16. BeatSlangaz

Contradictions........
    test
  17. I.N.F.O.theking

I.N.F.O.theking haha 80s modanna

AND THAT IS THE QUESTION...THIS DOESNT PERTAIN TO YOU...I DONT WANT TO TALK TO LINGUAL...I DONT WANNA CALL HIM OR AIM HIM OR EMAIL HIM...I LOGGED ON RM AND LEFT "HIM A MSG" SO LINGUAL WILL SEE THIS MSG...WHICH DOESNT PERTAIN TO YOU. BUT YET YOUR IN HERE POSTING...CORNY FAM

NAW THO I KEPT IT REAL...WHEN U SEE LINGUAL LINK HIM AND THAT IS THE END OF DISCUSSION...MAYBE HELL STOP GIVING PPL BEATS I WORKED ON NOW
    test
  18. Dre Derelict

Dre Derelict New Member

Yeah I'll let him know. But fam, that was still the fucking most stupid ass conclusion you can make...you're posting a fucking thread, literally, in an open forum (on rapmusic.com of all sites where cats are gonna see what's good) and you expect no one to come in and say some shit? How fucking dumb is that? Especially if it's about a cat you fuck with? Come on man, you just wanted to put Lingual on blast point blank. You should have just pm'd the man. Done deal then my retarded rants, everyone elses speculations and 2 cents wouldn't even be a matter.

Oh yeah, and homie, I didn't contradict myself. I said I'm cool with Lingual, and the evidence of how he gets down ways more towards my knowledge of what may be and what may not be, so I'm not going to jump into like "oh fuck you're fucked up" because some cat puts up a thread. That's generally what I'm saying. Don't know how you keep missing that point but it is what it is black.
    test
  19. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

thats fucked up. Im good wit both of you so Ima stay unbiased but Lingual is a good dude i wouldnt have thought he was beatjackin
    test
  20. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY who fuen CARES

fuck u talkin about i didnt send no tracks to anybody, dskillz is talkin about he thinks hes psychic or somethin, i dont even know what song or track ur talkin about. quit makin assumptions. everybody is on some serious bitch shit in this thread, info has every right to be mad ur mad about some track i have no idea what ur even talkin about imagine how mad ud be if i took one of ur sick beats u wanted to shop and gave it to a bunch of net rappers to spit over.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.