lil wayne vs chino xl who's the better rapper lyrically

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by speedbreaker, May 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

test
  2. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

damn double you have 2 much time on your hands.........see chino is like a weaker bis to me, he can write cleverly, but about what?............link a song or something.........

give me my rep points back, green is my favorite color
    test
  3. 2Xtreme

2Xtreme a.k.a. Mad Static 4:14

WOW.....

Well....if that's the case...I wanna know where I can find the drug....

...that can make niggas.....

sooooo delusional....

In case you ain't figured it out by now....Lil Wayne is to amazing punchlines as Taco Bell is to Mexican Food....

I'm not talkin bout 2006's Dedication 2 (Sportscenter)...or shit that came out six months ago....(Sweetest Girl)...because that's when the magic stopped....I'm talking about NOW as of THIS YEAR.

"Ghetto Rich", he held his own...until Nas crushed him...

but c'mon...."Damn I'm Cold", "American Superstar", all the remixes he's done as of late....

In the words of Jigga....

"...nigga at least keep it consistent..."

Which is something Weezy HAS NOT DONE AS OF LATE...almost everything he's put out has the effect of him not even trying, almost as if he's doin his best to ruin the damn song...thank God for cats like Bun, Nas, etc. to save his ass...in my eyes, he's gotten lazy whether you blame it on the drugs, or the excess of material, and the shit he did put out before during his hot streak is no longer there. he's burned out in my opinion and The Carter 3, despite being a solid album in entertaining the listener, fails lyrically at times.

Sorry Mask, but no matter what you feel or think of my opinion...I don't believe the hype that is Lil' Wayne...I don't believe you, you need more people.

If you think Chino's "Water", "Heavenly Father" and "Skin" are consisting of bad punchlines, bad beats, and not "life" shit... than honestly...you're more idiotic now than you were then...I don't know what to tell you my nig, other than his shit ain't for everyone...just like everything Weezy does is not to satisfy me as a listener....I think it's time you stop defending these artists' bullshit to make them and yourself look good...I know Chino has flaws, but I'll take those over the lazy, half-assed, "phoned-in" material Wayne's put out in the last three months any day of the week.

....fuckin' crumb.
    test
  4. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

i asked you double, don't be gay........
    test
  5. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

a gay and also retarded midget. only kids follow his nursery rhymes ...

[turn] ...
    test
  6. Mask2MyFace2

Mask2MyFace2 Controversial

technically it's good meaning the shit rhymes wheres its supposed to, he has a little wordplay (although forced but whatever), and he's won the regional spelling bee and got an A in English class. He has the award for using words not in the common language (Mephistopheles? I can count on one hand how many times I've heard that in my entire life).

Then I hear the track and it all falls apart. He just can't get right huh? Once again horrible flow, enough said about that. The beat is horrible but maybe it's because of how Chino is rapping.

What's the point of this song? he started off good...talking about life and shit, I thought it was gonna be something...but then the second verse a complete disaster, an even worse bridge and then caps it off by going back to old Chino which is DRUMROLL PLEASE battle rhymes about how he is the greatest and not good ones at that. And the "chorus" if you wanna call it that is atrocious ( it was instant fast forward material but i decided to sit through the song anyway because i wanted to see if yall would steer me inthe correct path...smh)

since dude quoted JayZ in his post...here's another

"The reason why we lead the pack, this is a marathon / You start off fast then you weezin' in the back.”

or

"Your shit is garbage, but you try and kick knowledge?"

or

"Cause you don't understand him, it don't mean that he nice / It just means you don't understand all the bullshit that he writes"

People don't like Chino XL for good reason. he cannot put a cohesive song together to save his life. he cannot rap to the beat, he doesn't entertain the listener. he squeezes too many syllables into one line making it a chore to listen to. he thinks he's some lyrical god when it's completely obvious he's not.

This song is so fucking lame. I"m WAITING on yall to drop some hot shit so I can agree with you and get off this topic...but no you keep disappointing me.

*this nigga is gay, why he on my user CP eight times negatively repping? These guys on rm....*
    test
  7. speedbreaker

speedbreaker New Member

dude it is obvious any song of chino's that you hear your gonna find something wrong wit it, but yet find lil waynes nursery rhyming to be hot shit, where the guy can say a whole lotta nothing and spit nothing but random shit that don't make sense and find it hot! try listening to water or heavenly father! im sure you'll find things wrong wit them solid tracks as well!
    test
  8. Mask2MyFace2

my top people

Andre 3000
    Mos Def
    CeeLo Green
    2Pac
    Scarface
    Kurupt (young)
    Pimp C
    Project Pat
    Snoop Dogg
    T.i.
    Eightball
    JayZ

Lil Wayne not up there for me, may not even be in my top 20...I prefer "life" rappers...find another angle patnah
    test
  9. double ML

double ML Guest

wow.

mask hates hip hop.
    test
  10. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

how does he hate hip hop? thats a decent list...minus project pat
    test
  11. double ML

double ML Guest

i was referrin' to his earlier statements, not post #188

and the last 6 he named are trash
    test
  12. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

pimp c and 8ball are legends my dude. snoop and jay-z too
    test
  13. double ML

double ML Guest

they're trash to me.
    test
  14. chino xl > wayne

lyrically
    test
  15. wilmer deryou

wilmer deryou New Member

that was a good list minus TI and Project Pat

kurupt back in the day was that dude

Streetz is a mutha ..was a dope cd
    test
  16. Mask2MyFace2

Pimp C
    Project Pat
    Snoop Dogg
    T.i.
    Eightball
    JayZ

explain yourself...you seem like an idiot...I'm giving you a chanc to redeem yourself
    test
  17. double ML

double ML Guest

an idiot?

i accept your apology in advance crumb.
    test
  18. LMAO

u cant be serious?

project pat, eightball, pimpc(rip), ti??

son no way

jayz is goat IMO
    snoop i can kinda fuck wit him, but come on son u being reckless with the music knowledge

or lack there of
    test
  19. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

8ball mjg bun b pimpc are all legends....

i bump coming out hard weekly, some of ya'll dont even know what that is....
    test
  20. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

its alot of playa shit on they albums, i guess thats how u tell the real from the squareheads
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.