Lil' Wayne - Kobe Bryant

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Lost Prophet, Jun 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

so why the suns didnt even make the playoffs?

how u gonna put bron on a team wit shaq, and say he would win

your losin

bron not even playin

kobe is

kobe bout to get 4 rings up on james

i watch basketball games in strip clubs, u wouldnt kno about that
    test
  2. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

And by the way... To the idiot (TheDonn) who made it seem like the Cavs not getting to the finals last year either is a diss to Lebron... FALSE! If you watched the playoffs last year, Cleveland took Boston down to the wire of game 7 in the Eastern Conference finals. They lost to the team that went in and dismantled the Lakers. And Lebron didn't shoot the greatest percentage but the difference between him and Kobe was that HE IS AN ALL AROUND PLAYER SO HIS TEAM WAS STILL ABLE TO TAKE IT TO BOSTON. Why? Because he was averaging a near triple double against them and getting his teammates wide open jumpshots... WHAT ELSE DID HE DO? He shut down Paul Pierce for a majority of the series. WHAT ELSE DID HE DO? He took Boston down to the wire of game 7 by scoring over 40 points in game 7 with near triple double numbers... What did Kobe do? Garbage in the series and shot nearly as bad as Lebron did against Boston but being he didn't have the overall game Lebron has, once his SCORING offense (assist, penetrating and opening shots for teammates, and more is OFFENSE TOO) the Lakers dismantled. He can't do anything else... LEBRON JAMES IS A BETTER PLAYER. Kobe has a better shot. PERIOD.
    test
  3. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Dumb idiot. Shaq is WAYYY past his prime. More proof you don't watch basketball if that's even an argument.

Fuck... how do you block people on this shit? I know you can...
    test
  4. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

lebron is a better player to u, thats fine, he aint winning as much as bryant, so there goes the team again, they team about to win again, lebron's isnt....lebron is also mad younger...so he got time...but for n ow kobe 4-james-0....call it how u wanna...i aint mad at ya
    test
  5. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Matter of fact, this guys such a fuckin' idiot. Lemme just block him. I don't even know why I'm arguing with him when he obviously knows NOTHING about basketball. He can't even drop a rebuttal to anything I said because he's obviously not knowledge on basketball...... or just about anything else in life. Now I won't have to see the stupidity he spews in posts anymore. BYE... I'll finish it with this: "More stupidity from the stupid one"
    test
  6. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

haha nigga u mad...
    test
  7. PiffInDaHamper

PiffInDaHamper New Member

that football song was better
    test
  8. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

I'm not mad, idiot. I laugh at the fact that you actually think you're makin' a point. On top of that, it makes me feel REAL good about myself... I think talking to you boosts my confidence knowing I'm not as pathetic and retarded as you. I'd really hate to be as ignorant as you are. haha...

It's almost like when bullies pick on nerds or dumb kids to make themselves feel good. hahaha... It's not right, but someone's gotta do it! hahaha

Moron...

And how do you block on this site? I heard people talkin' 'bout blocking people in the past. I dunno how to do it. Someone tell me.
    test
  9. PiffInDaHamper

pretty good lyrics tho
    test
  10. PiffInDaHamper

kobe is the best player in the world and i dont even like him

but i realize there is no point to lie to myself...hes the best so be it

but the GOAT is MJ of course and he lives like 30 minutes from me so i can careless
    test
  11. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

I bet u cant/dont even play ball in real life

u loser

all u can do is sit there and watch games

go to a strip club

i bet u aint got no friends, but u can still go solo..

u gotta get out u jerk

and if u do shoot hoopz, i bet ya shot ugly like lebrons

my shit sweet like jordan

shoot faster then kobeeee nigga
    test
  12. PiffInDaHamper

dan marino is operated as all fuck

the logic people use to say dan marino is one of the greatest, but then rarely even include favre are fucking idiots

brett favre makes dan marino obsolete. he broke all his records, can still play now, made his own records, and has a ring....and also a much better team leader
    test
  13. KNoXvillE

KNoXvillE Str8 MAjor LeAf FuNKy!

Favre is a bitch, He came back to break those records. Obviously you're too young to have watched Marino play. That man was waaaaayyyyy better than Favre. Favre always had a team to work with. And you're right about making his own records, Nobody is gonna touch that interception record haha
    test
  14. PiffInDaHamper

he broke those records before you left you fucking faggot

im too young to see marino play even tho i started watching football in 97

and marino is top ten but hes not top 4

marino got to the SB one time!!! EARLY AS FUCK IN HIS CAREER LIKE HIS 4TH SEASON out of 17

favre had a team to work with one time, his best WR ever is donald driver and desmond howard

his own records as in most consecutive starts

dog, just sit down and call it quits

cause you are walking into a a gun fight with a knife

i am the football expert and i am rivavling mel kiper in college/NFL knowledge

do the math...favre didnt stary his rookie year, then he played for 16 more season then broke all the major records. you sound dumb
    test
  15. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

"Jerk"... hahaha... idiot... You sound like a girl talkin' to a guy that ain't call her back. And I don't have a life and no friends but who sits on the board all day? Ummm... Yeah... Almost 20 posts a day? C'mon now.

And you're a moron. See how you repeatedly contradict yourself? First it was that I don't watch games and only watch Sportscenter. Now it's all I do is watch games...... RIGGGHHHHTTT!!! Show a 'lil consistency... hahaha... Idiot.
    test
  16. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

False... Favre didn't always have the talent to play with... Numerous receivers that were considered "good" left Favre and ended up being very average. He makes players good. And Favre didn't come back to break records... He's broken practically every passing record in NFL history before the first time he "retired". Favre USUALLY didn't have much of a team to work with... The only years he had a defense was the Superbowl years and two years ago.

But Marino is PHENOMENAL. People sleep on him. I'll never forget that fake spike to Mark Engram in the corner of the end zone against the Jets. I hated him... haha
    test
  17. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

You're wrong... Desmond Howard wasn't even a good receiver. You're crazy. You sleepin' on Sterling Sharpe. Best receiver he had and had the potential to be one of the best receivers ever but his career ended short by an injury. You also forgetting Robert Brooks. But no, he didn't have much talent. I agree with that.

And don't sleep on Marino. He was incredible. If you haven't seen him play, you can't talk. I've watched Favre and Marino. Those are my 1 and 2 in greatest QB's all-time. Favre being first... He does shit I would never imagine a quarterback doing and pulls it off.
    test
  18. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

desmond howard wuz so nasty at michigan, im glad he got sum shine @ superbowl by returnin that kick, he had mad potential

sterlin was that nigga, one of my fav's bacc in dayz

farve is the best, marino, elway, young, montana too
    test
  19. dj battle cry

dj battle cry Active Member

get off kobe's nuts wayne, was it reall necessary to do a whole song about him? seriously?
    test
  20. KNoXvillE

KNoXvillE Str8 MAjor LeAf FuNKy!

you're crazy! top ten but not top 4? so what is he 5th? and you put Driver and Howard??? haha, what about Mark Clayton and Mark Duper you fuckin lame!! The Mark Show was the thruth, but like I said you're too young. You only been watching NFL since 97. i would destroy you in NCAA - NFL triva! I don't use fuckin wiki either! You don't know shit!

Even O.J. Mcduffie was ballin. & when I said Favre always had a team, His defense was a huge part of Packers success too. Key word "TEAM"
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.