Lil' Wayne - Kobe Bryant

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Lost Prophet, Jun 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IcE MiX

IcE MiX New Member

And Kobe is the best tough-shot shooter in the game. HANDS DOWN, and possibility of ALL TIME. How many times have you seen Kobe get raked on the play and still deliver the and 1?
    test
  2. Anonmuz

Anonmuz Decepticons = Truth

You heads taking this too personally
    test
  3. vandalism

vandalism the king

dwyane wade
    test
  4. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

You aren't watching Lebron enough if you think he's only showing glimpses so I don't even feel I have to address that... And no... HE DIDN'T ONLY HAVE SMUSH PARKER AND KWAME BROWN. He had Caron Butler (all-star after he left Kobe and rookie of the year before Kobe too) and Lamar Odom. Again, 3 all-star caliber players. Are you f'real?
    test
  5. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

kobe's game is almost identical to jordan's...tought shots, buzzer beaters, closing out teams, etc....

dwade>>lebron

least wade got a ring...

shit is crazy how u can compare a 5 year star with a 12 year vet..

not even that... but a vet who has mastered jordan's swag

im glad i dont hate and watch him play....
    test
  6. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (2 members and 0 guests)
    THEDONN1, ANDtheMC

you a lame...

i bet u dont even keep up wit sports

u faggot
    test
  7. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

u bout to see how better lebron is while kobe wins this trophey....
    test
  8. vandalism

vandalism the king

lebron stay the king
    test
  9. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

he da KING
    but bryant gave him the crown...

he got maaaad catchin up to do
    test
  10. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

More stupidity from the stupid one. Am I surprised? Nope....
    test
  11. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

haha u jus watch sportscenter

your a jerk

KOBE>>anybody in the game
    test
  12. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

U know why kobe fans win this argument about KING Jamez

is cuz lebron is out

and yall still watchin kobe

witout shaq...

faggot
    test
  13. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Of course that's all I do... Yet I went into more detail about basketball then you have.... RIIIGGGHHHHTT...

More stupidity from the stupid one...
    test
  14. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

all that shit is IRRELEVANT

kOBE is the best...he is still goin for championship

not JAMES...

so all that shit gotta wait till NOVEMBER
    test
  15. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Now it's irrelevant because it works against you... Riggghhhhttt... "More stupidity from the stupid one." That's going to forever be my response to you.
    test
  16. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

who's still playing for a championship??????
    test
  17. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

So Derek Fisher must be better than Dwayne Wade because "who's still playing for a championship"... Idiot...
    test
  18. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

Wrong

kobe and dwade are 2 of the illest

lebron is too

no denying that

just cant compare a great to a great witout accomplishing more...
    test
  19. KNoXvillE

KNoXvillE Str8 MAjor LeAf FuNKy!

Dwade got back to his old ways this year. but that shoulder injury fucked him off. Time will tell with Lebron. but as for Kobe, I'm the #1 Kobe Hater on this planet. but there's no denying how good he really is. I think he's definatley on MJ's level. Especially since the game has evolved and we're seeing a lot better of players than what MJ had to deal with. but off the court, he is nowhere close to MJ's swag! Kobe is a bitch, just watch that spike lee shit that just came out. Lebron definatley has a better on and off the court personna (although that nigga was pissed when Magic did him in! haha)
    test
  20. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

No... TEAM ACCOMPLISHMENTS don't define a player. Dan Marino is one of the greatest quarterbacks of all-time and never won a ring. Karl Malone is arguably the greatest power forward of all-time and never won a ring. John Stockton is top 3 point guard all-time and he never won a ring... Charles Barkley... Patrick Ewing... The list goes on.... So your point is............ GARBAGE.

You lose... I use your points and shut you down. AGAIN, you obviously know very little about basketball... IT IS A TEAM GAME. Why do you think Hall of Fame caliber players who haven't won a ring try to go to championship caliber TEAMS. Because you need a TEAM to win.

And you mentioned Wade winning a ring... COMMON DENOMINATOR ISSSSSS? Shaquille O'Neal. Now shut the fuck up with your ignorance cuz you're spewing garbage.

Lebron James is a BETTER PLAYER RIGHT NOW AND PERIOD. If Lebron James played with Shaquille O'Neal half his career, he would've won AT LEAST 3 rings too. So would have A LOT of other players including Paul Pierce, AI, Vince Carter, Chris Paul, Deron Williams, Tony Parker (even tho' he's won his fair share with Duncan), and more... EVEN JORDAN HAD GREAT ROLE PLAYERS, one of the best coaches of all-time, and Scottie Pippen (someone considered top 50 player of all-time). BE SERIOUS!

And even then, the talent pool in the NBA wasn't considered as good as it is now. Hall of Fame NBA players who've retired admit that the star level talent pool in the NBA is as saturated as it's ever been. Back in the day, teams were winning with one star and some good role players. Now all the contenders have multiple stars on their team......... That's where Lebron stands out and has proven to do so.... You take Lebron off the Cavs, they're a lottery team. You take Kobe off the Lakers, they're still a low playoff caliber team. Gasol, Odom, and Bynum. On top of that, Fisher's a great role player as is Farmar, Walton, and even Trevor Ariza's been HUGE FOR THE LAKERS THIS POSTSEASON.

Again, get your basketball knowledge up and then talk to me. You haven't made any educated points breaking down stats, history, or even DETAILS on each players strengths and weakness. You keep it very generic because you don't know basketball. PERIOD.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.