Lil' Wayne - Kobe Bryant

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Lost Prophet, Jun 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

what the fuck
    JORDAN>>KOBE ALL DAY EVERYDAY

if kobe can get 7 rings...then kobe>>JORDAN

call it what u want

kobe is the best on his team, and DEFINENTLY makes his team better...

da fuck yall niggaz be sayin...
    test
  2. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

dwade>bron
    test
  3. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

yall jus hate on bryant, that nigga is the captain jus like jordan was

lebron got a lot of catchin up to do
    test
  4. Anonmuz

Anonmuz Decepticons = Truth

Naw you can chill on that "if Kobe gets 7 rings" bullshit. Jordan and Phil woulda been had 10-12 rings already if the Bulls manager wasn't money hungry so you can kill the talk about the shit that don't matter.
    test
  5. Anonmuz

Anonmuz Decepticons = Truth

The nigga surpassed Kobe in many ways already.

edit: also about who ever was talking about dunks or finishes, Kobe is one of the best finishers and Lebron.

But which would you rather have skills like Kobe that cuts through traffic and gets the points or skills like Lebron that cuts through traffic and gets the point and power that heads just move out the way from and gives you the point. LOL!!
    test
  6. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

he hasnt accomplished gettin rings...and thats what all the greats are judged by, if jordan never won 6, we not talkin about him like we is....

lebron got alot of catchin up to do

like stayin healthy 4 more years to even equal bryants all star appearences, defensive and offensive 1st teams...takin his team to the promised land 6 times...not to mention work on his jumpshooting and post game...he got the slashing down...now make ya self better...like jordan and kobe did.
    test
  7. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

and its not even lebron vs kobe in the finals

what kind of ex yall takin????

bron is not even competing no more, lol
    test
  8. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

The reason you're a fuckin' idiot is because you talk about it like it's a one on one tournament. It's a fuckin' TEAM GAME! And Kobe has a better team. Yes, if it was a one on one tournament, it would end up Kobe vs. Lebron. BUT IT IS NOT.

Lebron is a better TEAM PLAYER but has a worse team. Kobe has less work to do because he has a better TEAM! Get it? It's not that hard of a concept.

And to the du' who was sayin' Jordan wasn't a ball hog... He took more shots per game than Lebron does. I completely disagree. And Lebron has figured out how to win. He didn't do ANYTHING wrong against Orlando. He got open jumpers for Delonte West (who I love for his defense), Mo Williams, Gibsons, Wally, and more... They weren't hitting... Z wasn't hitting the mid-range jumper he usually hits either. Missing open jumpshots and not adjusting their strategy on defense was their downfall. It was coaching and the role players who fucked up. Lebron played as well as any player could practically play. Again, he had one of thee best series in NBA history statistically and just what he was doin' (beyond stats)
    test
  9. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

WITH SHAQ... And Lebron is better than Kobe. And he's on pace to be better than Jordan too. We will only find out tho'...
    test
  10. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

Kobe is the better, smarter player right now...Lebron is almost there, in a couple of years if not next year, he'll surpass Koby, but right now I'd take Koby any day based on his basketball IQ, not just his physical ability....

and He's about to get a ring without Shaq....Jordan had a far better squad than what Koby has now...but I do agree Lebron is the better team player with the wacker squad.....

we just mopped the Magic last night...and we gon do it three more times...they might get one, but we'll get the series....

parade's in LA this year kiddies...ha
    test
  11. SpawnYours

SpawnYours Gram •••••••

Hockey > Basketball
    test
  12. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

how lebron have a worse team when they had best record in the nba??

jus cuz he didnt beat the magic and kobe them advanced??

like i said if it was cleve vs lake then this lebron bein better then kobe could be relevant

but its not even close

not to mention the nigga got eliminated

dont gimme no BS about his team....they had the #1 record

but in playoffs is where it counts

kobe>> makes his team way better

there still iN IT TO WIN IT
    test
  13. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

I cant wait till he wins this year without shaq...

what you gonna say then?????
    test
  14. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love